Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-23-2018

So looks like I'll be leaving this company in the next few days.

I already have another sales job lined up thanks to my cousin but shit. It really sucks because this place is great.

Anyhow, if I quit now on good terms there is a chance I can come back whereas if I get fired then not really.

Since I believe that you can't build bridges by burning them I'm going to do the honorable thing.

I just have to get my shit in order including meet with that girl one last time if she'll agree to it.

ION, in sales today I had a solid day and got a girl's number as well. Definitely feeling more free now that I know I'm not staying. Crazy how that works.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - rayrocanaldo - 05-25-2018

(05-23-2018, 05:12 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 01:27 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Direct quote from girl online: “you have bad boy written all over you”

That same girl disqualified herself in the next few exchanges saying “ I’m probably not what you’re looking for. Good luck with your search tho!”

><

Why would she say you have bad boy written all over you then say she's not what you are looking for ? Does she think she's not good enough for you ?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 06:53 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 05:12 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 01:27 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Direct quote from girl online: “you have bad boy written all over you”

That same girl disqualified herself in the next few exchanges saying “ I’m probably not what you’re looking for. Good luck with your search tho!”

><

Why would she say you have bad boy written all over you then say she's not what you are looking for ? Does she think she's not good enough for you ?

Yes Devlish

Check it out, I responded with this:

Me: Don’t sell yourself short. I’m sure you’ve had some adventures. Done any travelling?

And then she got back to me with a wall of text. Thumbsup

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 05-25-2018

Sarge i can see that your charisma is involving to that of Robert Downey Junior. You sound like him welldone on your progress so far.

(05-25-2018, 09:22 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Sarge i can see that your charisma is involving to that of Robert Downey Junior. You sound like him welldone on your progress so far.

Really? Cool. Thanks thor. Drinks

I'm going on a date with that girl I made cry. She should be here in a few mins.

It's significant because her sub conscious has obviously deemed me more positive than negative. Good stuff. Will update later.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 07:15 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm going on a date with that girl I made cry. She should be here in a few mins.

It's significant because her sub conscious has obviously deemed me more positive than negative. Good stuff. Will update later.

Not necessarily. You create emotions. Thats all that matters.

(05-25-2018, 07:25 PM)Leo1990 Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 07:15 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm going on a date with that girl I made cry. She should be here in a few mins.

Not necessarily. You create emotions. Thats all that matters.

Truth. She told me there are several other guys into her but she only likes me.

Logistics were still shit so no sex but I took my dick out Nd she stroked it in public :o

But now I'm on the bus home and won't get there till about 8 pm. I'll have like no signal to update more so adios for now!

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 05-26-2018

The skeleton script in DMSI A and B has the self esteem module. Which explains why Sarge is becoming more assertive. I can see this in his posts he is not giving a shit and saying what he thinks and feels. Good work Sarge !!.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-26-2018

(05-26-2018, 12:34 PM)thor2014 Wrote: The skeleton script in DMSI A and B has the self esteem module. Which explains why Sarge is becoming more assertive. I can see this in his posts he is not giving a shit and saying what he thinks and feels. Good work Sarge !!.

Thanks man. may i say you've also made some positive changes. You're so much more supportive now.whatsub are you using?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 05-26-2018

There are many stuff in DMSI and issues are interconnected with each other. So we can't say for sure what worked for Sarge.. It could be that he needed more time to resolve each issues as he is running DMSI for a long time... All I can say that DMSI is ultimate emotionally healing sub... Even I am surprise how DMSI is solving issues in like 2 months. Issues I have been trying to solve for years.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-26-2018

Btw I have something for you guys:

How to pass a shit test:

Her: are you touching my boob?

Me: yes

Her: mmmmm, I like it [making out continues]

You're welcome! Thumbsup

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 05-26-2018

(05-26-2018, 01:39 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Btw I have something for you guys:

How to pass a shit test:

Her: are you touching my boob?

Me: yes

Her: mmmmm, I like it [making out continues]

You're welcome! Thumbsup

I would have been like: "no." *touches both* "Im touching both boobs"

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-27-2018

So I'm back home.

I'll be calling my new [potential] boss tomorrow to see how things will work. I have ,ike no money left and get paid this Friday which I'll need to use on car insurance for sure so I have to hit the ground running and get a ton of sales. If not I'm f*cked.

Looking forward to leaping out of this situation.

I'm also going to be looking for work in the other city because I liked it better there.