Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - findingme - 05-05-2018

I've seen a mental ferocity and focus with others sexually on side B, but I'm wondering how it'll show up in your sales!

I like your writings Sarge. They're clear, concise, and not BS :-). Plus, you seem to constantly bait us with suspenseful posts! It feels like I'm reading a book with short chapters which keep me glued in (oh my gosh!! What'll happen tomorrow?!!).

Thanks for sharing your journey here. It's actually enjoyable. Wondering if you do this in sales too to keep them in the conversations? LOL....just a thought I had.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 08:48 AM)findingme Wrote: I've seen a mental ferocity and focus with others sexually on side B, but I'm wondering how it'll show up in your sales!

I like your writings Sarge. They're clear, concise, and not BS :-). Plus, you seem to constantly bait us with suspenseful posts! It feels like I'm reading a book with short chapters which keep me glued in (oh my gosh!! What'll happen tomorrow?!!).

Thanks for sharing your journey here. It's actually enjoyable. Wondering if you do this in sales too to keep them in the conversations? LOL....just a thought I had.

Thanks man! I appreciate that.

And tbh I might but I’ve never stopped to think about it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - rayrocanaldo - 05-06-2018

(05-01-2018, 06:02 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 10:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: So...

That girl I saw last week and I are all set for our picnic tomorrow.

I texted her in the morning and asked where she lived. She never replied. So tonight, at like 9:30pm I texted her basically saying "lets go to a park near your place at 3pm. let me know if your down or not." and she got back to me saying it sounded great and telling me the park name.

Hopefully it's near her place.

Ima have to buy condoms maybe :/

Problem is I have like NO money till this Friday. Literally.

Anyhow, another interesting note is there is a new kid in our sales team. He;'s 19 and has been just killing it. Also, he has a date with an Asian milf tomorrow with huge tits. Talk about living the life I wish I had. Sales plus hot ass women (the girl was a customer of his too). Yeah. I'm so envious. Wish DMSI was doing as much for me.

Anyhow, we'll see how things go tomorrow.

Isnt it annoying how some can get what they want without the use of subs, affirmations or anything ? And we have to use it. Gosh !

I say that but with affirmations, subliminals, etc...we have more power and we are more conscious plus we can achieve anything !!!

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-19-2018

Tonight is my break from Ver. B

Tomorrow night I'm back on A.

I will contact the Asian tomorrow to set up plans for this Monday or Tuesday. Hoping everything works out.

ION, delving back into pick up material.

It's amazing to me how normal guys get laid if they don't know all that shit. There's so much to remember it makes my head spin.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 05-20-2018

Sarge is evolving into the best version of himself. Nice I like what I read.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-20-2018

Thanks Thor.

Unfortunately things aren’t looking good for my career or my dating prospects atm. Asian hasn’t replied to my text from this afternoon and I did badly in sales this week.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-21-2018

Thinking about DMSI.

I've yet to have it achieve the design goals.

Any girls I went on dates with and got makeouts with was due to me taking action and seducing. Not the other way around.

Just saying.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 05-22-2018

(05-21-2018, 07:48 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Thinking about DMSI.

I've yet to have it achieve the design goals.

Any girls I went on dates with and got makeouts with was due to me taking action and seducing. Not the other way around.

Just saying.

Sarge you are becoming the rock and the girls are merely waves of the sea. The rock stands firm in bad weather. Great progress.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 05-22-2018

Hey Sarge,

I have been reading what you wrote, and I agree as well.

I do not see DMSI working without taking action of some kind. Women are not the pursuers, unless the first action is made on your part.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-22-2018

(05-22-2018, 07:18 AM)Leo1990 Wrote: Hey Sarge,

I have been reading what you wrote, and I agree as well.

I do not see DMSI working without taking action of some kind. Women are not the pursuers, unless the first action is made on your part.

Hey man, thanks for weighing in.

So far I completely agree with you. However, in my life I've been approached by women many times so I know it is possible. That's the only thing that keeps me from saying "It's always 100% the man!"

So far on 3.2 however, it's been all me. Although as I said to Shannon, I have no doubt DMSI has helped in the interactions.

What I'd like to see moving forward:

- Obviously a way to get women approaching and seducing me

- With girls I have gone on dates with (or even interacted with to the slightest degree) some kind of "imprint" like pheromones have so that they come back to me more and more. Right now I have an Asian I went on a date with who doesn't seem keen to meet up again (giving excuses but also acting extremely apologetic). Need something to push her over the edge.

- 180 eliminator. Too many times women are super into me then they do a 180 and lose interest. This is fine if we can give them yet another 180 and have them get interested again

- Something in the aura or program that has the user as an "exception" to any kind of rule. Eg: I don't sleep with men on the first date, but DMSI-User is different, that was a "one time" thing. Women have an amazing gift to justify anything. Let's use it to our advantage.

Those are some thoughts of mine. Anyone have any other ideas? I'm curious to see what people think of these as well. Drinks

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-22-2018

So today I went to Walmart to do some shopping.

There were a TON of hot girls there and I wanted to get some numbers but I couldn't approach. Too much in my head like thoughts like these:

- "Don't want to be the guy approaching every girl I see"

Just very sensitive to how other people would perceive me. Either bad or good, either way it was bad.

If people saw it as bad, I would get in shit for it. If they saw it as amazing, I'd be in the spotlight which I don't want.

Definitely something I need help overcoming as it is by far my most prominent sticking point when it comes to cold approach pick up.

Saw one girl in there several times. I was hovering near her twice and couldn't make myself talk to her. In that regard, it would help to have a verbal stack which I still need to develop. I'll do that this week so I have a go-to.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-23-2018

Direct quote from girl online: “you have bad boy written all over you”

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 05-23-2018

Sarge dont chase them replace them...

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-23-2018

(05-23-2018, 01:27 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Direct quote from girl online: “you have bad boy written all over you”

That same girl disqualified herself in the next few exchanges saying “ I’m probably not what you’re looking for. Good luck with your search tho!”

><