Subliminal Talk
DMSI vs SM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI vs SM (/Thread-DMSI-vs-SM)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI vs SM - HadesLord - 03-26-2018

I know SM and WM after AM might be more powerful for the purpose of becoming more sexually attractive , like I've read from AfzalG's and Minititan's journals , which is what DMSI does , but the problem is I don't have as much time (6+6 months ) . What would you recommend Shannon?

RE: DMSI vs SM - Shannon - 03-26-2018

The latest tech is the most powerful. The question is, how much will you resist achieving the goal?

RE: DMSI vs SM - HadesLord - 03-26-2018

I won't advertise for my previous experiences , but I guess from past results , Subliminals work pretty well for me . So , I'm guessing you would recommend DMSI?

RE: DMSI vs SM - Shannon - 03-27-2018

If that's your goal, yes. It is currently the best and most powerful option for that goal.

RE: DMSI vs SM - StridingStrider - 03-27-2018

Is SM worthless compared to DMSI then?

RE: DMSI vs SM - Raykon - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 01:57 PM)StridingStrider Wrote: Is SM worthless compared to DMSI then?

think of SM as a V4 Honda VS DMSI a v8 modified HONDA (hyphotehtically)

the v4 can be quick and strong and past users got great results, and it's less dangerous of a drive (less resistance causing) but overall weaker car/program.

But the V8 is stronger and faster but if you resist it , it will be weaker then the honda, hence causing u to crash the car and lose the race (not get the desired results)

DMSI > SM but sm not worthless.

RE: DMSI vs SM - HadesLord - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 02:04 PM)Frosted Wrote: SM3 is still a viable option if you prefer it. There are some things better about SM3 than DMSI.

Like what Frosted ? Like I said tho , I want to use SM , but it's just the time constraint.

RE: DMSI vs SM - thor2014 - 03-28-2018

I agree SM3 from what I have read is alot more masculine and is obviously more suited for men. Its a full working product unlike DMSI which is still in test. I suggest going down the SM route.

RE: DMSI vs SM - JackOfHearts - 03-28-2018

Use DMSI for 1 month, see if you resist it or not, end of story.
SM3, I wouldn't recommend unless you really want the hardcore dark deviant type aura. A lot of people resist SM3 too, probably more than DMSI but not a lot have done SM3 so you hear less complain about it.

Having done DMSI, SM3 and almost done with WM2, I would recommend WM2 (personal preference)

RE: DMSI vs SM - Oversoul - 03-28-2018

(03-28-2018, 12:40 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Use DMSI for 1 month, see if you resist it or not, end of story.
SM3, I wouldn't recommend unless you really want the hardcore dark deviant type aura. A lot of people resist SM3 too, probably more than DMSI but not a lot have done SM3 so you hear less complain about it.

Having done DMSI, SM3 and almost done with WM2, I would recommend WM2 (personal preference)

Can you please explain what you mean by 'hardcore dark deviant' please. Only because I think DMSI is turning me into one. Thanks

The newer the technOlogy the more people seem to be resisting from what I have seen. I think SM spread over 6 stages would bring you better results then DMSI.

(03-28-2018, 12:40 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Use DMSI for 1 month, see if you resist it or not, end of story.

Why WM ? my feelings for WM from what I have read seem to indicate its more for those who want to be more social and playful with women you approach but not get them to hit on you.

RE: DMSI vs SM - Blacksheep - 03-28-2018

(....)

RE: DMSI vs SM - Daredevil - 03-29-2018

Yes, he has.