Subliminal Talk
Blacksheep v3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Blacksheep v3.2 (/Thread-Blacksheep-v3-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Travis v3.2 - Blacksheep - 03-31-2018

----------

RE: Travis v3.2 - Sanbosay - 03-31-2018

(03-31-2018, 05:12 PM)Travis Wrote: A woman was watching me. When I noticed, she put her head on her husbands guy's shoulder, but never looked away or stopped giving me a sexy smile. Her husband didn't even notice. This was a very attractive woman in her 30's.

And by God there's something powerful going on in my eyes. I can practically hypnotize myself by looking in the mirror.

Do you go out to clubs and stuff at all?

(......)

RE: Travis v3.2 - Sanbosay - 03-31-2018

(03-31-2018, 07:20 PM)Travis Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 07:07 PM)Sanbosay Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 05:12 PM)Travis Wrote: A woman was watching me. When I noticed, she put her head on her husbands guy's shoulder, but never looked away or stopped giving me a sexy smile. Her husband didn't even notice. This was a very attractive woman in her 30's.

And by God there's something powerful going on in my eyes. I can practically hypnotize myself by looking in the mirror.

Do you go out to clubs and stuff at all?

No, my social circle consists of introverts, so I go out sometimes but I'm not great at socializing with strangers. It's been really fun though the few times I've done it. But there is some mental block for me. Or maybe it's just an ingrained pattern of not going out.

I live in a major city with lots of young people but I need to become better at putting myself in situations where I can execute. Unfortunately, on vA hermit mode has become more pronounced and I find myself isolated without realizing it.

I think with the kind of results you are getting on version A imagine putting yourself in a situation where you can socialize with a bunch of women I think you will execute the script very very well

(....)

RE: Travis v3.2 - Blacksheep - 04-03-2018

(....)

RE: Travis v3.2 - Sanbosay - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 01:56 AM)Travis Wrote: I'm surprised because the resistance on vA seems stronger than on vB for me personally. Despite this, the resistance is some how easier to manage. It's a dull, withdrawal-oriented kind.

When I did go out and interact with people, it was very interesting. I sounded extremely smooth when talking to girls. It's not so much my that my VOICE that has changed, but the rhythm and mannerisms of speech were VERY different than usual. Every beat, silence and rhythm sounded really confident and dripping with sexiness. I was also speaking quieter, but much more "fully" than usual, allowing every pitch in my vocal range to be expressed, almost like a dance, as I spoke to the girls. Sounds weird, but it's the best way I can describe it. It's really cool actually and happens effortlessly. My voice has changed on DMSI before, but this is definitely the best yet in this regard. It's gotten a lot stronger on vA relative to vB just a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure if thats just overall time on the program or vA specifically.

I'm really confident that if I talked to any girl, I could attract her with my voice now, something I had no confidence in before. I'm not saying I could sleep with her, or even get her number, but I know she'd be intrigued by it because it just sounds different than anyone else.

Oh yeah and my walk. Good god. When I'm strutting around town I feel like a million bucks. My movement is just awesome. Feels like I'm the sexiest creature alive when I'm out there, and I'm not even trying.

Got called baby a few times by cashier register women and girls.

I get a slightly intimated vibe from some men I encounter. There's a guy I was friendly with, and he's been acting real reserved around me recently. Not rude or disrespectful but definitely less friendly than usual. Hope I didn't treat him like a dick by accident.

Correction Mr. Travis FYI you can attract, sleep and get any girls number that you desire always remember that.

No girl is un-smashable it's just take the right approach which I think DMSi can give you with enough usage

------------------

------

RE: Travis v3.2 - Blacksheep - 04-07-2018

(....)

RE: Travis v3.2 - Blacksheep - 04-10-2018

---------

RE: Travis v3.2 - Blacksheep - 04-15-2018

-----------

RE: Travis v3.2 - Greenduck - 04-19-2018

(04-15-2018, 02:30 AM)Travis Wrote: I’m more comfortable than ever (my whole life) in social situations now. It’s a dramatic improvement and easily makes DMSI worth the price I paid. I can’t picture an awkward situation involving other people that would make me ashamed or embarrassed. My brain short circuits in these situations and I immediately reframe things so that the other people are acting weird, not me.

I traveled by plane yesterday and passed out immediately for the entire flight. I hadn’t slept in 48 hours and don’t remember the plane taking off or landing. I sat next to a pretty girl in her 20’s and there was a brief moment where I woke up and she was rubbing on me. I was so out of it so I can’t really remember except that she was grinding the right side of her hip on my left side. It was definitely a long rub or grind and not just an accidental bump. She had the window seat, and so had plenty of room and didn’t need to do that. She stopped when I woke up and I’m wondering how much she was doing it because I was so unconscious.

Another time I woke up for a second and she gave me a really big and genuine smile. I’m not sure if this was before or after the grinding. Something changed though when we landed I tried getting some eye contact going and she looked sheepish and ashamed. She wouldn’t look at me but she was mirroring everything I did. For instance when I fiddled with my seatbelt she immediately fiddled with hers. When I looked out the window, she immediately did the same, etc. In the end I just said **** that noise and left.

Dude, I would be grossed out by that behavior, no matter how pretty the girl was. That's weird behavior, no matter she was ashamed. Red flag.

RE: Travis v3.2 - Omni3 - 04-19-2018

Yes, its a red flag but it illustrates the power of DMSI.

(04-19-2018, 12:45 AM)Greenduck Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 02:30 AM)Travis Wrote: I’m more comfortable than ever (my whole life) in social situations now. It’s a dramatic improvement and easily makes DMSI worth the price I paid. I can’t picture an awkward situation involving other people that would make me ashamed or embarrassed. My brain short circuits in these situations and I immediately reframe things so that the other people are acting weird, not me.

I traveled by plane yesterday and passed out immediately for the entire flight. I hadn’t slept in 48 hours and don’t remember the plane taking off or landing. I sat next to a pretty girl in her 20’s and there was a brief moment where I woke up and she was rubbing on me. I was so out of it so I can’t really remember except that she was grinding the right side of her hip on my left side. It was definitely a long rub or grind and not just an accidental bump. She had the window seat, and so had plenty of room and didn’t need to do that. She stopped when I woke up and I’m wondering how much she was doing it because I was so unconscious.

Another time I woke up for a second and she gave me a really big and genuine smile. I’m not sure if this was before or after the grinding. Something changed though when we landed I tried getting some eye contact going and she looked sheepish and ashamed. She wouldn’t look at me but she was mirroring everything I did. For instance when I fiddled with my seatbelt she immediately fiddled with hers. When I looked out the window, she immediately did the same, etc. In the end I just said **** that noise and left.

Dude, I would be grossed out by that behavior, no matter how pretty the girl was. That's weird behavior, no matter she was ashamed. Red flag.