Subliminal Talk
Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log (/Thread-Djinnni%E2%80%99s-AYPSSL-US3G-Run-Log)

Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Omni3 - 02-25-2018

I’m not one for posting a lot, plus with AYP its just a case of getting on with it so I’m not sure I’ll be posting very often but here is an update. Also, what with 3.2 hitting - this thread may just get lost amongst the DMSI heavy hitters lol.

Day 26 - Feb 13 2018 - After 26 days/nights of AYPSSL & US3G Combo

Went to Ultra Posh hotel in Central London for Afternoon Tea with a few Energy Healer friends. We are part of an energy healing community and we went to the hotel to enhance our prosperity energies and soak up the prosperity vibes.

Immediately as I greeted my friends and sat down I noticed a very cute looking - well to do woman over at a nearby looking over at me. She was with her partner/husband but it didn’t stop her looking over to me on many occasions. She had to turn her head at 90% over her left shoulder. We made eye contact a number of times. As a couple I felt their sex lives had become stale and she felt something about me that she found irresistible.

The ladies (very mature) at 2 other tables, also with their husbands/partners, were continuously gazing over in my direction.

The ladies were all so obvious that all of the husbands/partners were aware of the wives/girlfriends looking over at me.

After the restaurant we adjourned to the lounge. During the evening I noticed one younger woman ( I was not attracted to her at all), we made extended eye contact after which she gave me encouraging smiles and she was checking out the competition (2 ladies) in my group. I wasn’t interested at all so tended to avoid her gaze. When she left she, again gave good smile to me.

Day 38 - 25 Feb

During the last few weeks I noticed I am being chatted to more by women. A female friend ‘A’ who I don’t fancy much (Plus- I feel she wants a more committed relationship) has been stating I should invite her to mine and show my culinary skills.

Another Alpha Female friend ‘M’ is/has recently divorced and still tying loose ends up. She gives me good hugs when we greet. The last time we met as we were sat near each other, she relaxed into her chair as she leaned back - in essence she became more feminine and submissive in my presence.

These are a few things I remember. I am patiently waiting for the perfect one and I don’t fully expect 100% results until at least day 60 onwards yet this is very encouraging.:angel:

I’ve decided to continue this for at least 4 months - or until 100% result happens- if sooner. Then, I’m excited by the prospect of running the latest DMSI.

Have a great day folks.

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Omni3 - 03-29-2018

Day 69

I'm noticing increasing ioi's all around me.

At a weekend course I attended 2 weeks ago as a volunteer - apart from the married male instructor I was the only guy there with 6 women, 2 of whom are also married. Every woman there was subtly flirting with me, getting close and soaking up my vibes. I'm in a great feeling place right nowRolleyes

I've pretty much gone in attractiveness from a 7 to 9/9.5. It seems I have become the Perfect complement to my Perfect SSL and I have become way more attractive.

Yesterday at my local coffee bar, a cutie waitress flashed a quick smile to show her attraction. The same thing later happened after yoga with a cutie there.

I'm now getting additional ideas of where to go and meet my (AY) PSSL - Either Orgasmic Meditation and/or Shibari (Japanese Bondage) practise.

I'm not sure if this is all down to AYP or if its TID from DMSI 3.2/3 which I plan to run after 4 months of AYP.

Have a DMSI-lightful dayWink

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Omni3 - 03-29-2018

Plus had a DREAM last night (graphic content):

I met a hot young cutie in the street. She was wearing a short summer dress. I instantly caressed her right breast and squeezed her nipple hard. My other hand went directly to her pu**y and began caressing her.

End of Dream

So this mind of mine is preparing and tuning into doing this for real with a my perfect submissive lover. I'm looking forward to it.

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - MasterEnki - 04-17-2018

Great to see another AYP journal.

I’ve been running AYP Friend-With-Benefits 4G since 20 January 2018 (I’ve got a journal floating around the men’s section). [Edit: It appears I started on 21 January 2018].

You should stick with AYP for at least 8 months (unless you get results sooner). It mentions on the product page that 4G AYPs can take between 3 and 8 months on average.

It depends on your goals and previous experience.

For me, AYP is vastly better than DMSI, since I want the highest quality / most compatible I can get, and I’m also very inexperienced with women, so starting with just one really great one (that is perfect for me) is better for me (instead of several attractive women that are most likely less perfect for me).

I feel that most people getting results from DMSI have had sexual relationships before starting it, and have experience to draw from.

I don’t know your goals / level of experience with women.

I hope you run AYP long enough to get solid results from it. Every successful run from an AYP (or MYP) gives me a motivation boost to keep going with my AYP run.

I hope you run your AYP long enough to get solid results.

It is interesting that you are seeing all these IOIs. I’ve seen a few guys get really overprotective of their partners in public lately. But women still ignore me just as much as before I started AYP.

Shannon mentioned that for 4G AYPs the process is invisible and that she will just appear one day (without any feedback before hand).

I’ve had a few dreams about women liking me which may be related to AYPFWB. Nothing sexual in those dreams. Having dreams about women liking me is still interesting.

Look forward to seeing what kind of lover you manifest.

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Blacksheep - 04-17-2018

(.....)

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - MasterEnki - 07-06-2018

@"Djinnni"

How’s it going?

Have you manifested her yet?

Still doing AYPSSL?

I’m still grinding away with my AYP (Friend With Benefits).

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Omni3 - 07-08-2018

(07-06-2018, 12:36 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: @"Djinnni"

How’s it going?

Still doing AYPSSL?

Keep going with AYP. Or better yet jump to DMSI 7 loops.

I stopped AYPSSL after 4 months straight.

During this time as mentioned above I got a lot of attention. One particular woman (M2) stood out in that she was touchy feely from the get go. We had a very comfortable, chatty vibe every time we met. It was turning into a connected lovey dovey vibe even though we hadn't had sex. I wasn't certain she was the perfect submissive. I'm still sure she was a pre-echo.

She has a slight hunchback which gives her a lot of pain. As a healer and a highly sensitive empath I got to feeling her pain in the exact location of my upper back as where the core of her back issue is.

I decided I didn't want to go through more of the intense back pain. It took me a couple of weeks to even release the pain energy I had picked up which was manifesting as pain within me.

I understand she was drawn to me for the deep healing she needed, so its all good. However as she was leaving one particular social gathering we hugged goodbye and she flashed a beam of love at me which I felt. Any guys who get to feel the heart love of a woman, I feel are truly lucky (or sorted). Plus she added more kino too and also a full on loving eye gaze.

So I messaged her later, going more direct and invited her to mine where we could do more eye gazing and touching. She waited to respond with a... 'Huh?'

My motivation was to go direct as she was getting more lovey and I didn't feel it was the full manifestation, plus I didn't want to experience the physical pain within which would take me in the opposite direction to the way I am going - more health, fitness, joy and bliss.

I thought by provoking a polarised response - either sex or repulsion I could achieve one of 2 outcomes - either sex or she is put off and creates space. She chose the space which is really what I wanted. The sex would've been a bonus but it would have added the complications mentioned. So its all good.

OAN I stopped AYPSSL and.... jumped ship..... for a bit, as finances have been my biggest challenge recently and have found a wealth sub and Alpha sub, both of which seem to be having an effect.

I had an epiphany one evening which meant I severely curtailed my visiting this forum. I am still an occasional lurker here and I am keeping a keen eye on DMSI developments, particularly @Kols journal (Energy-wise we have a lot of sensitivities in common I believe). I am looking forward to using 5.5G/6G tech.

So finances permitting I shall be getting on DMSI and BASE sometime in the not too distant future.

As always Good Vibes to allYeye

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - MasterEnki - 07-09-2018

@"Djinnni"

Thanks for your reply.

I’m definitely DEFINITELY sticking with AYP.

Looking at DMSI, the emotional healing looks amazing and some of the skeleton script stuff also seems quite beneficial. However, the main goal of DMSI really turns me off.

In my situation, one really high quality (overall, not just looks) partner that I’m extremely compatiable with and is perfect for me, is the best option. As a virgin, who has sexual hang-ups, I think a proper manifestation from AYP will be far more beneficial for me in becoming comfortable with sex, etc.

Having multiple hot chicks (DMSI) seems more for someone who is sexually experienced, and who is okay with all the risks and drama associated with having sex with (multiple) hot chicks.

AFAIK, The focus of manifestation:
AYP = Compatiability
DMSI = Hotness (how hot she is)

Thanks for sharing your experience. And you might still manifest her, due to the programming still being fresh in your subconscious. Shannon once said that manifestation is like a ship, and when you stop focusing on the manifestation, as long as you built up enough momentum (focused on the manifestation enough), the ship will still drift towards the destination (at least for a while).

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Greenduck - 09-26-2018

(07-08-2018, 11:38 PM)Djinnni Wrote:

How’s it going?

Still doing AYPSSL?

During this time as mentioned above I got a lot of attention. One particular woman (M2) stood out in that she was touchy feely from the get go. We had a very comfortable, chatty vibe every time we met. It was turning into a connected lovey dovey vibe even though we hadn't had sex. I wasn't certain she was the perfect submissive. I'm still sure she was a pre-echo.

She has a slight hunchback which gives her a lot of pain. As a healer and a highly sensitive empath I got to feeling her pain in the exact location of my upper back as where the core of her back issue is.

I decided I didn't want to go through more of the intense back pain. It took me a couple of weeks to even release the pain energy I had picked up which was manifesting as pain within me.

I understand she was drawn to me for the deep healing she needed, so its all good. However as she was leaving one particular social gathering we hugged goodbye and she flashed a beam of love at me which I felt. Any guys who get to feel the heart love of a woman, I feel are truly lucky (or sorted). Plus she added more kino too and also a full on loving eye gaze.

So I messaged her later, going more direct and invited her to mine where we could do more eye gazing and touching. She waited to respond with a... 'Huh?'

My motivation was to go direct as she was getting more lovey and I didn't feel it was the full manifestation, plus I didn't want to experience the physical pain within which would take me in the opposite direction to the way I am going - more health, fitness, joy and bliss.

I thought by provoking a polarised response - either sex or repulsion I could achieve one of 2 outcomes - either sex or she is put off and creates space. She chose the space which is really what I wanted. The sex would've been a bonus but it would have added the complications mentioned. So its all good.

OAN I stopped AYPSSL and.... jumped ship..... for a bit, as finances have been my biggest challenge recently and have found a wealth sub and Alpha sub, both of which seem to be having an effect.

I had an epiphany one evening which meant I severely curtailed my visiting this forum. I am still an occasional lurker here and I am keeping a keen eye on DMSI developments, particularly @Kols journal (Energy-wise we have a lot of sensitivities in common I believe). I am looking forward to using 5.5G/6G tech.

So finances permitting I shall be getting on DMSI and BASE sometime in the not too distant future.

Hi man,

Sounds like you got an energy vampire right there. Be careful, they are usually drawn to "empaths" - i.e. people with poor boundary skills. I recognize the issues from my past and would say that you need to work with healing yourself and finding your center. Look into E2 if DMSI doesn't feel right. You need to work on your lower 3 chakras (root, sacral and solar plexus). Start with root and work your way up. Cold showers are a great tool for working with those, and so are general physical exercise, martial arts (especially good if you feel a bit fearful about trying this out).

And don't get to sucked into the "I am an empath/healer" thing. It's usually just a cop-out from meeting the stronger you who can face your fears and create boundaries. But if you go on working on the lower 3 chakras you will know and recognize this yourself. I actually think that ASC is not that a bad option to help you open up your solar plexus, if you are generally grounded (but that can only you answer), otherwise it will not help you but become to much and you will have other problems on your hand.

Best of luck.

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Have at ye - 09-26-2018

(09-26-2018, 06:14 AM)Greenduck Wrote:

How’s it going?

Still doing AYPSSL?

Hi man,

Sounds like you got an energy vampire right there. Be careful, they are usually drawn to "empaths" - i.e. people with poor boundary skills. I recognize the issues from my past and would say that you need to work with healing yourself and finding your center. Look into E2 if DMSI doesn't feel right. You need to work on your lower 3 chakras (root, sacral and solar plexus). Start with root and work your way up. Cold showers are a great tool for working with those, and so are general physical exercise, martial arts (especially good if you feel a bit fearful about trying this out).

And don't get to sucked into the "I am an empath/healer" thing. It's usually just a cop-out from meeting the stronger you who can face your fears and create boundaries. But if you go on working on the lower 3 chakras you will know and recognize this yourself. I actually think that ASC is not that a bad option to help you open up your solar plexus, if you are generally grounded (but that can only you answer), otherwise it will not help you but become to much and you will have other problems on your hand.

Best of luck.

Seconding that "empath/healer" fixation - not the way to go. You could end up surrounded by people who do not really want to heal, nor do they actually want help - they just like being the center of attention and wasting your time. Big Grin

By the by, Greenduck, I have a question regarding the cold shower thing - I used to practice them to boost my metabolism and cool off during summer, but never heard of their beneficial influence on the lower chakras - do you have any more info on that that you'd care to share? Smile

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Omni3 - 09-26-2018

Thanks for your concern guys. Its all good. I have healthy boundaries. I am confident. I am alpha. I am a success.HeartLol

I have been there and done all that stuff, been round the block numerous times etc.

Like I said I jumped ship but am looking forward to jumping back to DMSI and possibly BASE. Lurking on the forum in the meantime.

Have a great day.

RE: Djinnni’s AYPSSL/US3G Run Log - Greenduck - 09-27-2018

(09-26-2018, 06:28 AM)Have at ye Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 06:14 AM)Greenduck Wrote:

How’s it going?

Still doing AYPSSL?

Hi man,

Best of luck.

Seconding that "empath/healer" fixation - not the way to go. You could end up surrounded by people who do not really want to heal, nor do they actually want help - they just like being the center of attention and wasting your time. Big Grin

By the by, Greenduck, I have a question regarding the cold shower thing - I used to practice them to boost my metabolism and cool off during summer, but never heard of their beneficial influence on the lower chakras - do you have any more info on that that you'd care to share? Smile

Nothing from before, but I googled on wim hof and chakras and found some results. As you are in cold water the body will try to breathe deeply to generate heat and there you have the chakra stimulation, at least the 2nd and 3rd.