Subliminal Talk
Smashing Paradigms- Broskis DMSI 3.2 B Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Smashing Paradigms- Broskis DMSI 3.2 B Journal (/Thread-Smashing-Paradigms-Broskis-DMSI-3-2-B-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Smashing Paradigms- Broskis DMSI 3.2 B Journal - Broski - 05-09-2018

DMSI 3.2 A Day 41

Man, overall today is probably the best I have felt in a LONG time. I've been back in the natural state of flow that I had during the first week of my run with B, which inevitably did not last. This time though I think might be even BETTER. I've been able to confidently and charismatically express myself today without much effort. Been just feeling good and a lot more at ease than normal. Finally starting to feel like ME

Over the past couple of weeks or so I have battled through A LOT of stress and anxiety. Taking my biggest negative thoughts, feelings and fears head on. Something is starting to change in me now though. As I started to look them dead in the eye and metaphorically say "I see you, but im not going anywhere. I accept that you are here and will continue towards m goals regardless. Do your worst." I am learning to accept them as well as realize that they really dont inherently mean anything and do not last. All they are is just different thought patterns based on irrational fear. And if this logical realization isnt enough to stamp out the charge of the negative thought or emotion then thats all good, I just accept it as it is and do my best to move on. I have learned to do this process from the 6 pillars of self esteem and I think it is really helping me start to overcome some of my issues. They are still there , but they are starting to affect me to a lesser degree.

I also think i finally found a form of meditation that is clicking with me. I have always really struggled with meditating and would always overanalyze and judge my sessions and feel like i wasnt getting anything out of it. Now with the combination of this new "accepting whatever happens happens" attitude and this new form of meditation i think it is starting to click.

I have always been one that likes to be in control of myself and fears losing it. What I think DMSI is doing for me is guiding me to learn and utilize different techniques like the ones in the 6 pillars of self esteem and this new form of meditation to help give me that sense of control while executing the script. I think for some other less control oriented people who instantly got results from dmsi was from the fact that they executed on the spot and allowed the program to essentially instantly shift their beliefs or heal them, where as for me it seems with my need for control I need to actively take action to make those changes happen. Like I have mentioned before my habits have drastically changed in order to try to better myself since starting 3.2 and I think I have DMSI to thank for helping push me in those directions.

As far as things with the ladies; Last post on facebook had a lot more girls than normal like it.Once again lots of iois from my attractive client this week.One of my friends gfs this past weekened showed about as much interest as she ever has in me. Overall just feeling more relaxed and sexy and think girls are vibing it

Whereas before I just had a vision in my mind of what fully executing dmsi could possibly look like and didst really consciously believe it would happen anytime soon, now I think I am solidly on that path and it is only a matter of time before things start getting REAL interesting.

RE: Smashing Paradigms- Broskis DMSI 3.2 B Journal - Broski - 05-23-2018

DmSI 3.2 A Day 54

Hey fellas, been awhile

Cant say I have all too much to report on the ladies front as I really haven't been out and about too much lately. My attractive client has also been out on action so new new updates on her either. What I can say though is I am seeming to get more attention on social media. More woman linking and commentating on my posts, and even a few messages.

Right after writing about my feelings of success in my last post i I was struck with more anxiety(Funny how that works) Its been pretty much the pattern every time. I report or experience some success for a few days followed by anxiety and less success. Its not fun, but I have kind of come to terms with this in a way. I realize im on the correct trajectory and just have to ride it out and keep going. Its a 2 steps forward , one step back, 2 steps forward, 3 steps back, 2 steps forward one step back again kind of deal, but the trend is slowly going upward overall.