Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-Overcoming-logistics-and-reality)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - sw72hw - 03-22-2018

(03-19-2018, 03:35 AM)Zane Wrote: Man, reading ur journal and Shannon's reply nearly answered all my questions.

Glad to hear that my journal is having a positive(?!) impact.

Reminder to myself, listen till Today (Friday, March 23rd 2018), then take Saturday (March 24th 2018) off for 2nd secondary ASRB break.

Well, I went to a university hospital. It is in a mega city, so there were lots of people. Since it was located near a university, I got to see lots of students on the way.

It brought up a potential issue. Based on the women I saw (also including experience from other times), I'd say I feel zero attraction to about 95% of the women in this country. About 4% of women, I'd say, I may have remote attraction, and 1% of the women, I'd say, I think are attractive, and maybe 0.1% or 0.01% are hugely attractive. Of course, these are only physical/appearance attraction.

On the other hand, I got to see some other Asian foreigners, which I found to be more attractive. I encountered two western foreigners, of whom I found them to be more on the attractive side.

The conclusion is that it may be difficult to get sex, as I find most of the women/girls unattractive.

It makes me wonder, is this a form of resistance? However, I am not more picky than before. It's about the same. Rather, I find that I have broaden my taste in women. (And I am willing to go lower than before on the scale of attractiveness) Yet, I am still finding most of women not attractive at all to me.

I don't know what to make of this, but this does not seem like a good sign.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - wolverine_i_am - 03-22-2018

There's nothing wrong to have high standards. I also only find 1 in a few hundred to one thousand women to be attractive. It's not a curse, but a blessing. Trust that you attract what you are. There are only a small percentage of men who can attract the 9s and 10s, and it's always the guys who are entitled to them.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - sw72hw - 03-23-2018

(03-22-2018, 12:57 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: There's nothing wrong to have high standards. I also only find 1 in a few hundred to one thousand women to be attractive. It's not a curse, but a blessing. Trust that you attract what you are. There are only a small percentage of men who can attract the 9s and 10s, and it's always the guys who are entitled to them.

Thank you.

I feel that I am entitled to 9s and 10s, but at the same time, I question about the entitlement. Still, the feeling of entitlement is stronger.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the fruit of my attraction yet. I have had a few that were getting close, but it didn't work out for one reason or another.

Your statement also made me wonder, if I attract what I am, and I am not attracting anyone, what does that tell about me?

It's an interesting thing for me to ponder. On a good side, it states that I am very uniquely special, but on the other hand, it is creating much difficulty.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - wolverine_i_am - 03-23-2018

I think you're overthinking it. Lol.

If you aren't attracting 9s and 10s yet, then you aren't truly entitled to them. Yet.

I'll give you an example. Say you are only attracted to 8s and above, but you only feel like a 7, then you are only entitled to get chicks who are up to 7. Therefore you aren't aligned. Does it make sense? This is why you can't get anything.

In your case, you need to become more attractive, going up to a 9 or a 10, so you can start attracting the calibre of girls you feel you deserve. Match what you want with what you are.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - sw72hw - 03-25-2018

(03-23-2018, 10:42 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I think you're overthinking it. Lol.

If you aren't attracting 9s and 10s yet, then you aren't truly entitled to them. Yet.

I'll give you an example. Say you are only attracted to 8s and above, but you only feel like a 7, then you are only entitled to get chicks who are up to 7. Therefore you aren't aligned. Does it make sense? This is why you can't get anything.

In your case, you need to become more attractive, going up to a 9 or a 10, so you can start attracting the calibre of girls you feel you deserve. Match what you want with what you are.

Yeah, I've been told quite a few times that I overthink. In many cases, it has served me well (in academia especially), but of course, it backfired quite a bit too.

Though I decreased the amount and frequency of overthinking by a lot, I suppose I still do that with women and sex related issues.

Anyway, I decided to not dwell much about what my attractiveness score is an attracting 9s and 10s and such. I decided to not think too much about it, and hope that I execute DMSI properly and enjoy the ride.

I still see some resistances, but I think I am executing it rather well. (With minimal resistances apart from the reversal resistance) The only thing I have yet to see is the manifestation, and sorting out opportunities, logistics, reality, and etc.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - sw72hw - 03-25-2018

Note to myself, DMSI 3.2 B version 3rd cycle of secondary ASRB just began today. (Sunday, March 25th 2018)

Note to myself, the end date for the 3rd cycle is Saturday, April 7th 2018. Listen till then, and then Sunday, April 8th 2018.

Again, nothing to report, except that I just felt slight annoyance, anxiety, anger, irritation, and other similar feelings for not having social opportunities to meet and attractive women I deserve, have sex with a woman/women, and build relationship with her/them. This was because the weather was nice, and it was quite sunny in the evening as well.

Anyway, I'm remaining patient and having close to zero expectation. Also, I decided that I am going to stick to B version till the next version comes out.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - sw72hw - 03-26-2018

I notice that there has been a talk about women initiating. For some people, it seems the concept is unthinkable. For me though, it is surprising easy to imagine. That maybe perhaps, I have experienced it in a way.

Come to think of it, in the past, I think I have had a few girls sorta initiating. Well, it wasn't as direct as asking me out directly, or for sex. Still, come to think of it, if I knew how to handle the situation, or acted appropriately, I could have probably started a relationship, or at least get a date.

Maybe that's why it isn't hard for me to imagine girls doing the direct and crystal clear initiation with an intention of starting a relationship with a man or sex.

However, I have yet to see that happening to me. It shouldn't be that hard as I have done that even before listening to any subs.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - SargeMaximus - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 07:08 AM)sw72hw Wrote: I notice that there has been a talk about women initiating. For some people, it seems the concept is unthinkable. For me though, it is surprising easy to imagine. That maybe perhaps, I have experienced it in a way.

Me too. It's happened to me all my life, though most approaches happened on 3.1A of DMSI.

(03-26-2018, 07:08 AM)sw72hw Wrote: Come to think of it, in the past, I think I have had a few girls sorta initiating. Well, it wasn't as direct as asking me out directly, or for sex. Still, come to think of it, if I knew how to handle the situation, or acted appropriately, I could have probably started a relationship, or at least get a date.

That's my issue as well, not knowing how to handle it and just f*cking up because I handle it how I normally would.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - sw72hw - 03-26-2018

3.2 A is out, and I read the description page.

I read this part :

"Goal #2: To support goal #1, we have to develop, enhance and improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame (yes, it has the entire script of E2’s OGSF and self validation modules in it [V2.0 and later], although it is modified to not disrupt the goals of this program) and so forth. These are the goals that will make you congruent with the effects you get from Goal #1, which is required for maximum success. Now much more heavily, aggressively and specifically focused on the achieving the goals of the program. This goal is only active in 3.2-A."

For some reason, goal #2 is very appealing to me. However, since I am in the middle of 3.2 B secondary ASRB, I am going to stick to it for now.

Although I said that I am going to stick to B, reading goal #2 is shaking that determination. Hmm...... Switch or not switch. Simple, yet not so easy decision to make.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - sw72hw - 03-27-2018

This update is not going to be related to DMSI. (May be it is, but not directly related.) It's about my workout results.

I don't know if I have reported this, but I notice that about every week or two, I am gaining 0.5~1kg. Another thing I noticed is that it doesn't look like I am building huge muscles. So basically, I still look quite thin, but I look quite well balanced.

Despite not looking like building huge muscles, my strength is continuously increasing, which probably indicates that my muscle quality is improving. Perhaps, this is how my body is, increasing the quality, not the quantity. I don't complain about it, as my primary focus for starting workout/exercise was (and is) improving strength and becoming healthier. (although I was quite healthy to begin with.)

I don't know about the looks, but it seems that I am well preparing my body for sex. My goal is to be able to have crazy hot sex for at least 30 mins without getting too tired. (So that I can start the next round soon after!) I don't think I am that far off. The next goal would be to build enough strength so that I can carry a girl and toss her into bed without any difficulties!

So far, the muscle strength and endurance isn't that far off from that goal (maybe except the ability to carry a girl and toss her). I don't know about my cardio though.

In terms of motivation, I definitely had high motivation to begin with. Since I began working out/getting training before DMSI, the motivation isn't necessarily from DMSI. However, I am finding that I always try to push myself for more, every time I work out. For almost all the exercises, I am either increasing weights or reps, nearly every week.

Because of the high motivation to begin with, I don't know if it is DMSI, but I am thinking that it's helping me keep high exercise motivation. Also, I don't know if DMSI has a module for great workout achievement, but I think my workout achievements have been great so far.

After all, my trainer told me that I am praise worthy for keep working out 5 hours a week (1.5~2 hours every time), and following the routine that he has created (and sometimes even doing more!), which he told me that many don't/can't follow because it's too demanding or too difficult.

The funny thing is, every time, I exercise, I feel like I want to increase, or do more. (Of course, to the limit only, I don't want to do that, or sometimes I stop, because I don't want to get injured.) Although I had close nothing to start with, and because of that it must have been easy to increase, it still must have been difficult to continuously increase weights and/or reps. Still, I have been doing that consistently, so it's quite amusing to see the exercise motivation I have had.

Since I have had a strong determination to do the workout/training before starting DMSI 3.2, it's difficult to tell if it's the work of DMSI. Yet, I believe that DMSI is probably (or maybe definitely) contributing to the motivation, which is most likely the one that is contributing to my workout results.

RE: DMSI 3.2 Overcoming logistics and reality? - sw72hw - 04-05-2018

Nothing to report except that I feel fatigue pretty much right after listening to the sub.