Subliminal Talk
Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal (/Thread-Me-and-my-girlfriend-s-DMSI-journal)

Pages: 1 2

Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Nox - 02-21-2018

Yes, we have two copies. Will update later. As I intend to use the subliminal and Shannon asks for feedback I'm going to be updating this journal for that purpose.

I had not intended my girlfriend to be using B side right away as she has never used any DMSI version and it's primarily for healing for her, so I'm as of yet unsure of if she will be using it for the first month.

I want to provide feedback but her well-being is my first priority. I'll most likely see how it goes for me first and then her if no major trainwrecks.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Shannon - 02-21-2018

It would be exceptionally interesting to see what happens for someone who has never run DMSI before to run 3.2 B. And, it would be exceptionally interesting if you both ran it at the same time. But...

This one is going to be more prone than ever to energy overloading between multiple people, so please wait until I get a chance to test it for safety on that. Don't have both of you listening to it at the same time, if you both run it during the same period of time.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Nox - 02-21-2018

(02-21-2018, 03:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: It would be exceptionally interesting to see what happens for someone who has never run DMSI before to run 3.2 B. And, it would be exceptionally interesting if you both ran it at the same time. But...

This one is going to be more prone than ever to energy overloading between multiple people, so please wait until I get a chance to test it for safety on that. Don't have both of you listening to it at the same time, if you both run it during the same period of time.

Thank you for the precautions. I was already aware of them and so I've kind of planned out how it will work as best I can depending on a couple of issues. But just because I already knew about them don't think I don't appreciate it. Thank you.

If it goes well for me for the first week or so ill most likely start her on B and see what happens while paying attention to how well she does with it. I do want to give what feedback I can on this as it's part of the deal.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Nox - 02-27-2018

Day 5

Figure I'll update this. The lady isn't using it yet, but I think I'm going to start her on it in the next day or two.

So far I've been getting texts from a girl that I had pissed off awhile ago and forgot about, a bisexual friend is sending me pics of her doing things with other women, and things are fine in general.

I'd go into some other things to flesh out the situation but rule 4 and I think I'm gonna leave energetic effects alone also.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Nox - 02-28-2018

Day 6

So, painful energetic effects have been happening, and still are. I'll leave those at that, just mentioning them to log them.

Terrible headache came out of nowhere yesterday. Was downright miserable for hours. Still have an ache in my head from where it was.

Have had a massive increase in not just IDGAF but basically zero regard for anyone besides myself and girlfriend. It's interesting to me that I am still concerned for the girlfriend.

Am wondering how B side works with the self enhancement goals. I am always confident, but feel even more so now. Does the B side just assume that you have the needed levels of whatever attributes are needed and push You? Or is there some type of development outside of the Goal 2/H&C in effect to bolster them?

I should also mention something I just now noticed. My walk has changed overnight. I now walk around like what I can best describe as a mix between a brute and an asshole. I walk around like I'm going to pick a fight.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Nox - 03-02-2018

Day 8

I tend to think faster than I can talk. Way faster. I normally talk slowly but sometimes it's like a switch connects and I talk super fast. Then there's the times when the switch half clicks and my talking speed goes up but my words get jumbled. I haven't felt the need to speed up my talking speed as I just don't think there's anyone worth speeding up for. I stop mid sentence and make people wait before I finish if I don't have the right word on my tongue.

If possible, I care even less about people than I did a couple of days ago. I think I may be on the verge of sociopath. This is strange for me as I've always liked helping others. Not out of weakness but because years ago I saw the value of being a person who was able to help. It's never been about appreciation. It's been about the world being a slightly better place so that others can also do better and find their way. As of right now i dont care about the world. If you're not one of the handful of people I care about I don't see myself helping you. I feel zero empathy for others. When youre normally an empath you can imagine how insane this would feel.

Yesterday i had the thought wondering if I was executing properly and received the firm answer of "No." I've done somethings that give me an interesting connection to my subconscious so i could tell it was a clear answer.

I asked why I wasn't executing and the answer came back "Because deep down you don't care if you do or not." Strange answer. Doesn't affect me either way. It's true I don't care if I execute or not as I'm mostly concerned about the H&C and side benefits of the main goal. As long as I get those I'm still happy with the sub. Will be interesting to see if the sub still changes me to cause a desire for and ability to execute.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Shannon - 03-02-2018

Very interesting and useful information. Thank you.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - AlphaScorpio - 03-02-2018

Wow I sometimes think this is the case with me too, not caring enough to execute.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - 4Kingdoms - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018, 10:52 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Wow I sometimes think this is the case with me too, not caring enough to execute.

How can this be?? There is one person that comes to mind that wants DMSI to execute and it hasn't happened to him.

Try too hard... and... not try hard enough... equals the same results??

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - AlphaScorpio - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018, 10:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 10:52 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Wow I sometimes think this is the case with me too, not caring enough to execute.

How can this be?? There is one person that comes to mind that wants DMSI to execute and it hasn't happened to him.

No idea, I just remember thinking to myself the other day "Do I really care/want DMSI to work?" Probably my subconscious trying to resist by persuading my conscious mind.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - Sterling - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018, 06:25 AM)Nox Wrote: Day 8

I tend to think faster than I can talk. Way faster. I normally talk slowly but sometimes it's like a switch connects and I talk super fast. Then there's the times when the switch half clicks and my talking speed goes up but my words get jumbled. I haven't felt the need to speed up my talking speed as I just don't think there's anyone worth speeding up for. I stop mid sentence and make people wait before I finish if I don't have the right word on my tongue.

If possible, I care even less about people than I did a couple of days ago. I think I may be on the verge of sociopath. This is strange for me as I've always liked helping others. Not out of weakness but because years ago I saw the value of being a person who was able to help. It's never been about appreciation. It's been about the world being a slightly better place so that others can also do better and find their way. As of right now i dont care about the world. If you're not one of the handful of people I care about I don't see myself helping you. I feel zero empathy for others. When youre normally an empath you can imagine how insane this would feel.

Yesterday i had the thought wondering if I was executing properly and received the firm answer of "No." I've done somethings that give me an interesting connection to my subconscious so i could tell it was a clear answer.

I asked why I wasn't executing and the answer came back "Because deep down you don't care if you do or not." Strange answer. Doesn't affect me either way. It's true I don't care if I execute or not as I'm mostly concerned about the H&C and side benefits of the main goal. As long as I get those I'm still happy with the sub. Will be interesting to see if the sub still changes me to cause a desire for and ability to execute.

This rings partially true for me too. Odd. I really really really want the design goal consciously but I have little dmsi success versus more resistance or stonewalling. I wonder if my subconscious is rationalizing the same or something similar to what Nox pointed out.

(03-02-2018, 10:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

There is frequently a big difference between what the conscious and subconscious minds are wanting, based on different types of logic, different points of view, different levels of maturity and in some cases even different beliefs.

You can consciously want something, and have some part of your subconscious derail achievement for reasons that make absolutely no sense logically at all, and don't even apply to the current situation.

RE: Me and my girlfriend's DMSI journal - KingDavid93 - 03-02-2018

Yes I agree with the above and have noticed that as well and think you should look into this Shannon

(03-02-2018, 01:17 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Yes I agree with the above and have noticed that as well and think you should look into this Shannon

You don't think looking into this is how I have gotten us from 3G to here?