Subliminal Talk
BASE 2.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE 2.1 (/Thread-BASE-2-1--9482)

BASE 2.1 - Han - 02-20-2018

I have posted my testimonial about how I was when I with AM6, WM2, BASE 2.1, and ASC 5G. That was amazing journey specially for AM6. I loved this one.

Oke, now I'm currently running base 2.1 for second time. I'm right on the Stage 1, day 6. And now, it feels like I'm seeing a bridge to be discipline ( again ).

RE: BASE 2.1 - Han - 02-26-2018

Let's go to the Gym.

I've asked Hery for many questions , he is one of my friends and new at my work place.The good news is that he is a member of gym. Hmm... Wonderful. I need a friend to make me feel comfortable at the gym.I felt motivated when he told me his story about how his feeling about exercise and other sides of his life.

I have been doing exercise since I was with AM6 ( stage 4 ). Let's say Yoga, freelethics, and any home Workout. My body was a little bit shaped. Not really muscular.

My weight now is around 50 kg with height 173 cm. I have a six-pack stomach but I'm still underweight. So, this is a good time to be a member of a gym.

RE: BASE 2.1 - Han - 02-27-2018

I woke up at 07.00 AM. No matter which hour I sleep. I always wake up early.

I bought a Yoga Mat, Chia Seed, and Quinoa in Online Shop. It's a preparation for my additional activity, which is gym.

I have read about meat and any animal protein from a famous book created by dr. Hiromi Sinya. So, I didn't buy protein supplement. I consume animal protein , but only 10%-20% of all my daily menu.

RE: BASE 2.1 - Han - 03-01-2018

In this 2nd Run of BASE 2.1, my public speaking is getting better. Not really as much as I want. My anxiety is decreased. I'm not really ashame any more. Very easy to talk to customers, my "listening" skill (hahahahaha) also shows improvements. I focused on their face and I could catch what they really want.

Also I'm a student and I think I'm ready for any presentation. The campus is going to be active at next Monday in this semester.

My Score must be "A" for all type of lesson.

RE: BASE 2.1 - Han - 03-02-2018

My study card wasn't accepted by administrator. Because there wasn't my photo on. I didn't have much time to print out my photo. So, I put another person's photo on my Study Card. And it was brilliant. The administrator didn't realize it. Hiks Lol!

The good news is have completed my schedule for work, study and rescheduling my fitness time.

RE: BASE 2.1 - Han - 03-06-2018

Today, I started my first day for gym and yoga ( using yoga mat I've bought ).

My Yoga exercise was at a Garden near of my home. So, that's easy.

I was feeling nervous at the Gym. That's the first time for me. I'm skinny and looking around me that wow... They are expert. I had been waiting for about 10 minutes. And I forced my self and saying ( in my mind ) " come on, this is what you've decided. You wanna be holding your self here and step back!!??? No... You've been waiting this moment for years. Now, it's in front of you. Go...!!! You came here not for impressing, you're not here for nervous. You're here for Gym. "

So, took of my uniform and wearing my fitness gear. And I began with warm up. And nothing happened. I was just feeling relaxed, so were they. They focused on their exercises,not on me! So I did the same.

Even, I found that they are kind and everything was just running well. By getting that information, that made me easy going. And there were many persons as beginner over there. Lol.. " is this what makes you nervous? "... Next time don't do it again Han!

RE: BASE 2.1 - Han - 03-26-2018

I started my first day on stage 2,the day before yesterday. I played only 4 hours last night because my earphone caused pain on my ears. I woke up at 4 or 5 Am to take it off.

RE: BASE 2.1 - Han - 03-29-2018

Day 5

This story happened yesterday.

I had an argument with my Supervisor which is a female. It's long time ago. We were so close before this happened. We hadn't been talking for almost a month. And, she finally called me to her work room said sorry to me. So, did I. She regretted what she did to me.

I told her what I don't like about herself. She accepted well.

Even now, we don't talk as much as we did. But now, everything is much better. From that moment we had argument, I don't want pay much attention any more to her as friend. Only as Supervisor. That is it.

RE: BASE 2.1 - Han - 04-02-2018

As it usually does, there are many vivid dreams at beginning of each stage.

Time is money. Time management is important for me. I never want to waste any seconds of time. I want to add one more activity in my life which improves it.

Oke,...
Study CHECKED
Work CHECKED
WORKOUT CHECKED
Languages private school PLANNED.

I really want to master Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean. I just don't have enough time. I'll do anything for self-improvement. I will enter leadership training if I have to.

Well, Shannon I've bought "Learn English Faster and More Easily" for my brother. I hope it could help him to improve his English.

I just need you to upgrade that Subliminal "Learn English" in 5G or even 6G format. I really wait for it, especially for Japanese. Because that's my target right now.