Subliminal Talk
Experiences by Using Many Subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Experiences by Using Many Subliminals (/Thread-Experiences-by-Using-Many-Subliminals)

Experiences by Using Many Subliminals - Han - 02-20-2018

Well, hello guys!!
I hope you had a wonderful feeling today. I never posted my experiences here. I wrote them in my diary. And now, I'm gonna tell you my "secret". ah a...

Oke, we directly go to the point. Here are all Subliminals I've used. And I'm gonna tell you all my experiences objectively.

1. ASC 5G
Well, I was afraid of Shannon's Subliminals. So, for making me sure that it works good, I tested this free stuff. I used ASC 5G for about 40 days and I was amazed by the results. I screamed in the badminton field where I used to play badminton. All my friends heard my voice. And they said " what's going on?". I said " l'm feeling much better ". I felt more happy then. I was a shy boy. My friends kept wondering why I did that. And at the same time they said "you are changed, keep going, bro!". I loved that word Big Grin

[list=2]
[*]AM6
[/list]
By noticing the changes from ASC 5G, I decided to use AM6. I got my "beautiful dramatic dream" a week later on the Stage 1. And, OMG.... I was crying when woke up. Hahaha... Honestly, that was really really emotional.

Nothing special on the stage 2.
Next stage which is 3rd, I felt tired. I drank much water and ate many bananas. Some of my friends said that I was looking cool, more cool, more handsome ( mmm I liked it), and powerful. BTW, It took more then 2 weeks to let the tiredness gone.

I was feeling much much better and living healthy on the Stage 4. And from here, I started exercise and I doing yoga till now. Sometimes, I felt that " I'm the man ".

Stage 5 and 6 did something on socializing skill. My classmates noticed and surprised by all my changes. Male students (many of them) said "wowww, you are changed, Han. I feel something strange here. But you are now is a good news". Well, I don't really remember the words exactly they said to me, but it's something like that.

I did AM6 for one year. And that journey made me more masculine and had a strong presence. I love this!

[list=3]
[*]WM2
[/list]
I didn't really notice any special things on each stage of this subliminal. But I'm gonna tell you guys what I have got with this stuff generally.

Oke, WM2 improved my socializing skill better then AM6. I was more playful with anyone around me, specially with my friends. No guilt, no shame, no fear. Socializing was just fun. Really fun, honestly. I sang, I danced, I was happy, more more happy. I loved my life. I love my life. Hahaha... But you know what guys, I want my "masculinity" back to me when was with AM6.

I lived more healthy then with AM6. Here I started diet " Food Combining ". I spent much time for searching any articles about health and life style.

[list=4]
[*]BASE 2.1
[/list]
This one improved my attitude and logical thinking. In the class, I never felt afraid asking for many questions to my lecturer. My classmates and lecturers said " you are amazing. You're asking like a genius person". I have had a great applause by a presentation. In that moment, I felt relax and no fear of talking in front of them.

Also, My colleges and classmates said " you are like a detective ". Yahhh, I did noticed it too.

Okay..... To summerise ( with these 3 powerful Subliminals)

1. Playful in socializing
2. Powerful presence
3. Improve my public speaking
4. Thinking logically
5. Have great attitude
6. More happy and feel much better
7. Confidence
8. Always be grateful

But, the strange thing is I always talk to my self. What I imagine feels like it's happening and I talk to my self again. Is this normal? Is there any body feel the same?

RE: Experiences by Using Many Subliminals - Shannon - 02-21-2018

There's nothing wrong with talking to yourself. Some people process information that way.