Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Drive - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Drive (/Thread-Ultimate-Drive)

Ultimate Drive - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

A sub that tackles procrastination, and adds drive, motivation and focus all in 1 sub.

RE: Ultimate Drive - findingme - 03-20-2018

I was thinking about this today. I've been running SE 5.5, and I'm wishing to step out to make changes for the better.

For example, I plan on going to open a new bank account today. But....as the morning went on, I was finding every other distraction to avoid moving forward with this. I realized fear was at the core, one I'm sure I've seen a number of times. For the Ultimate Drive goal, I'd include:

Self Esteem
Overcome Procrastination
Positive Thinking Positive Attitude
Ultra Success
Having an sharp focus on the goal
Seek the Challenge

I second this push since OP is only in 4G. And BASE is still only 5G. I would advocate for Ultimate Drive since it may allow me to be fully willing and ready to face failure and rejection while still feeling good about my attempts. Or rather, my drive.

RE: Ultimate Drive - Zane - 03-20-2018

I have been thinking to open my new bank account for like 2 months.. lol but just thinking about filling that form (which feels like an interrogation).. I am like maybe some other time..

I don't think it's procrastination but lack of motivation. Cause this has been the case in every area of my life. I can read books I like but when it comes to other stuff. I am like naah.. To much hard work.. Even going to a theatre and watching a movie for like 2 hours is like a chore for me..

I wasn't like this before 10 years ago. I am sure its all connected to depression, anxiety, adhd, fapping addiction, lack of motivation, health issues.

But within past 1 year. I have slowly solved my issues one by one slowly. Just by using different subs for it. I am very positive that u will also find ur way back soon if u keep working.. Sometimes it might not feel that u r making progress but believe me.. You do..

RE: Ultimate Drive - findingme - 03-20-2018

(03-20-2018, 08:29 AM)Zane Wrote: I have been thinking to open my new bank account for like 2 months.. lol but just thinking about filling that form (which feels like an interrogation).. I am like maybe some other time..

It does feel like an interrogation Mad

I'm going to go down to a local branch within the next 30 minutes. I was scared mostly since I'd tried signing up with another bank online, and they insisted on a utility bill to prove residence. I'm a renter, and have been here over 5 years. I asked "can I use this/that?" repeatedly. They ignored and kept insisting. Some banks can be too utilitarian. Calling them a buzzkill would only begin to describe it. I'm going to my local branch with all my papers.

BTW, I'm running SE, and I'm starting to see how it's making me feel good---especially when the s*** hits the fan! I'd insist it be in this sub Smile

RE: Ultimate Drive - Jake2015 - 03-21-2018

(03-20-2018, 07:36 AM)findingme Wrote: I was thinking about this today. I've been running SE 5.5, and I'm wishing to step out to make changes for the better.

For example, I plan on going to open a new bank account today. But....as the morning went on, I was finding every other distraction to avoid moving forward with this. I realized fear was at the core, one I'm sure I've seen a number of times. For the Ultimate Drive goal, I'd include:

Self Esteem
Overcome Procrastination
Positive Thinking Positive Attitude
Ultra Success
Having an sharp focus on the goal
Seek the Challenge

I second this push since OP is only in 4G. And BASE is still only 5G. I would advocate for Ultimate Drive since it may allow me to be fully willing and ready to face failure and rejection while still feeling good about my attempts. Or rather, my drive.

I would add to this:

Motivation
Luck Magnifier
All forms of healing and clearing we can have
Confidence

RE: Ultimate Drive - Jake2015 - 03-21-2018

(03-20-2018, 08:54 AM)findingme Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 08:29 AM)Zane Wrote: I have been thinking to open my new bank account for like 2 months.. lol but just thinking about filling that form (which feels like an interrogation).. I am like maybe some other time..

It does feel like an interrogation Mad

I'm going to go down to a local branch within the next 30 minutes. I was scared mostly since I'd tried signing up with another bank online, and they insisted on a utility bill to prove residence. I'm a renter, and have been here over 5 years. I asked "can I use this/that?" repeatedly. They ignored and kept insisting. Some banks can be too utilitarian. Calling them a buzzkill would only begin to describe it. I'm going to my local branch with all my papers.

BTW, I'm running SE, and I'm starting to see how it's making me feel good---especially when the s*** hits the fan! I'd insist it be in this sub Smile

I wanna add that perhaps youre both right in that it is actually an interrogation.

They know exactly what information they want and why they are asking it.

For whatever reasons your logical side see's this ploy of theres and thats where the fear or confusion occurs.

So sometimes we want to do something which we know goes against our values or beliefs/morals yet we need to do it to get to the other side and progress.

So a sub that can tackle this, where by we take action regardless yet know we are safe is important.

There is also the other option too that we find other means to take action, such as find another bank account provider that isnt so intrusive, or we exhaust our research and then realise that there is only 1 course of action however bad, that we must take.

So again as sub to help us through this is needed or added to Ultra Drive.

RE: Ultimate Drive - findingme - 03-21-2018

I actually got a bank account yesterday. It was lightyears easier then expected. And I told the clerk too.

I realized today that not feeling worthy is where I've been hung up. I've passed on relationships, jobs, and opportunities for this reason. I felt unworthy of it. That's killed motivation a 1000 times.

I wonder if this is in the present skeleton script.