Subliminal Talk
Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* (/Thread-Jakes-DMSI-3-2B-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-22-2018

further update: (new girl on snapchat)

Ok so theres this girl I added on snap a while ago.
I met her at a friends birthday party and this girl has a bf.

Anyway without asking her I added her to snap and she accepted. I dont really do that cos well at this uni girls get all weird about guys adding them, as if we must be into them or something.

This girl is hot, I do fancy her for sure but she has a bf so i gotta respect that and the age difference makes me wonder whether i could ever go through with anything tbh.

So anyway today when I went into 'fight girls' class to to the test, she was there cos theyre in the same class.

I snapped all day and she basically saw 1 thing and messaged me about it. that was around 5 or 6hours ago.

wevre pretty much been messaging since then, ive had my breaks and created distance at times especially for 3hrs cos some friends came over but its now 11.42pm and for the past hour its been nonstop chatting.

does this mean anything?

Its so hard and easy to assume someone likes you more than just a friend :/

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-22-2018

Update about DMSI

Quote:Shannon Wrote:

please use DMSI 3.2-B as follows:

14 days on, 1 day off; 1 loop per day it is in use.

Ok ive read all the journals and im still in shock, if my understanding is correct then its just 1 loop per day.

No idea what 'it is in use' means at the end though, anyone?

But wow!!! 1 loops?????

thats like super easier now.

Im going to go to sleep now or soon, as I have to be super early for uni.

I therefore will have to wait till tomorrow evening to download and use DMSI 3.2-B

Cant wait - in mean time read my earlier posts from today and tell me what you think please.

thanks

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Smuggler - 02-22-2018

(02-22-2018, 01:57 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: No idea what 'it is in use' means at the end though, anyone?

I'm pretty sure it means during the 14 days of "use".

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Shannon - 02-23-2018

(02-22-2018, 02:49 PM)Smuggler Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 01:57 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: No idea what 'it is in use' means at the end though, anyone?

I'm pretty sure it means during the 14 days of "use".

There is now a second ASRB value of 14 days on to 1 day off. Therefore, it is not "in use" every day. Thus, that must be specified to be correct.

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-23-2018

Update (Uni snapchat girl, Split second girl, Any other girls, Outcome, DMSI 3.2B is finally here)

Uni snapchat girl
So I woke and moments before I woke she had also woke and replied. Weve been silent for a while due to class but shes replied and I have and were now chatting about careers etc. were moving from topic to topic it seems.

Not sure if I should read into it but shes on my mind.

Split second girl
The girl that looked past me but would focus on my face, remember her?
Sent her a friend requets on facebook she hasnt still accepted.
Also saw her today said hi as we both walked past.

Any other girls
Nothing to report

Outcome
I guess im reading into girl's reactions towards me rather than maybe there actually being any attraction from them to me.

DMSI 3.2B is finally here

Smile

I have just got back from uni and logged on instead of getting some food haha

Im gnna post this post up, then go grab some food and just read journals and stuff to catch up on whats happened with DMSI since I fell asleep.

I then need to sleep, im tired so unless I get energised again, ill aim to sleep then return to buy DMSI and start it Smile

ive been thinking about using it with headphones by connecting to my phone and so that'll be the new way I think...but will see.

thanks

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-23-2018

Update

I posted this in Shannon's discussion thread so sharing it here incase its relevant/very relevant later on lol

(02-23-2018, 05:18 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: quick feedback (should have gone to sleep - 3.16pm - but instead wanted to check my account in the shop).

1) Took a long while - few mins after inputting my username and password to get to the account page, so please look into this incase its a glitch.

2) Whilst waiting I just went on tinder on my phone - never really get much success on there and suddenly after some swiping I matched with 3 girls - I havent even started DMSI lol

Ok off to sleep now for sure, will return, read whats happening, then download, and listen I hope whilst tidying my apartment and doing chores.

Its 3.51pm here so ill be back once I awake.

Update - (DMSI 3.2B - Paid & Downloaded, Tinder Girls, Snapchat Girl, Housekeeping)

DMSI 3.2B - Paid & Downloaded
Finally paid and downloaded 3.2B.

Seemed to procrastinate on this or delay it but its done.

Only extracted Hybrid Trickling Stream from the FLAC zip and added to my s7 edge and s4 phones.

Waiting for mum to just call me and then ill put headphones on and listen for my first day.

New rule, whenever I listen ill put phone on flight mode so that any incoming notifications and calls do not disrupt the 1 hour listen - itll be very silly to allow any obstacles in the way of listening to 1 loop atleast lol

Tinder Girls
Only 3 matched as mentioned earlier. 1 was seeking friendship so forget that. The other didnt answer a question and instead put a smile to a question I asked, so allow that headache. 3rd never replied.

Snapchat girl
Gone quiet, its saturday, she did reply but hasnt got back to me so either is busy, asleep or with her boyfriend.

Housekeeping
Listening to MJ Dangerous and other tracks while typing.
So read all posts.
Updated Signature
Updated Thread title
Will update google calendar to make 14days ON and 1 day OFF easier to track.
Now whilst listening to MJ will tidy up my desk and tidy my laptop etc and then will start DMSI after mum calls.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-23-2018

Day 1 - DMSI 3.2B

Saturday 24th Feb 2018 - Time 5.14am

I just listened to 1 loop.

( I slept earlier hence why im awake now but its time I went to sleep).

I listened with my headphones whilst reading articles/sites on the internet and making notes of them - all related to study skills.

I am now feeling tired and sleepy.

I have nothing more to report as yet.

1pm im going to be at the mall to watch a movie so will see what happens.

Day 2 will commence on Sunday.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-24-2018

Day 1 - further update - (Tired, Craigslist Girl, Late night fap Urge post DMSI?, Girls, Plan)

(Tired)
Its 11.43am

Alarms were set to wake me from 10.30 onwards.

Woke at around 9am and few other times until I woke at 11.

I was SUPER tired. Could be DMSI or could be the fact I went to bed at stupid o'clock and woke at unholy am. lol

(Craiglist Girl)
I woke and checked my emails. Got a reply from someone on craigslist I messaged before DMSI that is in an open relationship, is coming over to my uni town and wants to basically fuck.

I wont put this to DMSI, since only once before has I hit a genuine profile, of a swinger female that was also coming over but I chickened out as I dont have the body beautiful.

I dont seem to have any apprehensions about this though as she does seem rather normal tbh and the only apprehension I have is having no excuses that mess my sleep pattern, usage of DMSI or most importanly detract me from being focused at school and creating a daily study schedule/routine.

Im not suggesting in the slightet that this is DMSI at the moment that has done this, what I am doing is recording this here in my journal, so that I can look back and see and notice any results and changes due to DMSI as I go along and to help Shannon of course.

(Late night fap Urge post DMSI?)
So after listening to DMSI for the first time last night, which was what 5.16am, I became SUPER TIRED suddenly. Must have been DMSI here for sure or that time again.

Anyway I had this urge to fap. I cant know for sure whether its DMSI but Shannon will know once all the posts start coming in.

I didnt fap though instead I had downloaded a book about study skills so got into bed and set all my alarms to wake myself up and began reading that. I could have fapp'ed but instead didnt have the energy to and instead read a page or so and fell asleep.

(Girls)
No message from the snapchat girl

Saw the girl from class that looks and focuses at me when she looks past you to people left and right of you - remember? saw her yesterday but forgot to mention it I think (cba to check) and anyway she said hi and walked past as I did. She was with another girl I like who also has a bf lol and they both walked past. First girl, hasnt accepted my facebook request either even though I said I would add her.

No other girls to report on at the moment.

(Plan)
Wanted to type this post and share mostly that I woke tired and as I got typing then remembered that I became super tired soon as I had finished DMSI (not during or before).

Now will go hit the shower as I have a date with the king of Wakanda at the cinema.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-24-2018

Day 1 - Further Update - (Want to run DMSI again, Girls, Craigslist Girl, Cinema + 1 walking girl, Celeb Effect, Anyway thats all to report so far)

(Want to run DMSI again)
Time is now 6.16pm.
I wont stay up till 4am to run DMSI for 2nd time (24hrs after initial run) but I really wanna run it, even though I havent noticed anything major I just want to put my headphone on and run it - is this indication of anything from the sub at all?

(Girls)
No girl has been in touch.

(Craigslist girl)
Shes in touch, shes replied and shes hoping we hook up for sex :/ lol

(Cinema + 1 walking girl)
Went to the cinema as you know, got back. Nothing major at all to report.

As I walked through the mall, I was late so it was fast pacing, I was passing people.
I walked through a bunch of girls and at 1 point I did think hmm I wonder if DMSI made these girls all crowd around me hahah but no that wasnt the case.

As I continued to walk a hot girl was approaching from 11 o'clock so that she would walk past me and she looked at me and for some dumb reason I looked away. I have this thing about not letting others know you are looking at them, as in dont give them a big head or let them know you want them or notice them.

So instead of looking straight at her I looked away.....so DMSI fix it lol

(Celeb Effect)
So I got back and a friend called me. He had me on the phone for 1hr 47mins. Hes super needy and its fucking annoying but im not rude. anyway he called moments of me walking in through my door and I cancelled his calling and messaged him instead to politely say piss off and message me next time.. I told my friend about this and this friend is the cinema friend and we both know this needy guy so he finds it funny that im the shoulder. Anyway another friend then messaged me moment after this needy guy saying hes busy and do I want to hang out - I dont I have had my fun for today I need to focus on whatever I need to do - weekends go super quickly I always feel.

I told my friend that this other friend just messaged and my cinema buddy said "youre a celeb bro" and straight away I thought of DMSI......coincidence??

(Anyway thats all to report so far)

I started DMSI at 4am (approx) today (saturday 24) so I will play the 2nd loop tomorrow in Sunday afternoon. So not strictly 24hrs but alot more I guess but hope that sub is cool with this.

thanks

Day 1 - 2nd Further update - (Snapchat Girl)

(Snapchat Girl)
Okay so this girl hadnt replied for over 24hrs so I thought ok well fuck it nothing there but now she has and has apologised but her phone got broken by another friend and she was sharing it with me, and then said that this phone breaker said he will pay for half...only a half :/ lol

so shes asked her bf to speak to him. She didnt say bf but used his name. I then stopped and though should I really be reading into this interaction....im surely just a friend to her.

This is where I have issues, i can never tell when someone is into me or just a friend and 99.9% of the time theyre just being friendly and im thinking yeah kerching im attracting her :/

and ok so shes just messaged me again and again justified herself that if shes quiet its not cos shes ignoring me but cos of her phone.

Im thinking to myself, why do you feel you have to explain yourself - see its so easy to read into these messages :/

Day 1 - Final Update - (Tired)

(Tired)
The time is 10.43pm

I am now tired. I have done nothing since returning home that could make me this tired.

So either its DMSI or lack of sleep but either way im throwing all plans for the evening to the wind and going to go to bed.

Goodnight

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Giacomonos - 02-24-2018

Hei man, why don't ypu try using the pomodoro technique for your study sessions? There are a lot of apps that can help you with this.

The pomodoro technique is basically studying (or doing anything else that involves attention) for chuncks of 25 minutes (that's called a POMODORO) and by taking a break of 5 minutes. After 4 pomodoros you can do a longer break, 15 minutes.

So the scheme goes like this: 25-5-25-5-25-5-25-15 and repeat.

You can adjust the chuncks with your needs and your specificity, after experimentig a bit with it.

It's a lot useful for keeping the attention span always high, because the breaks let your brain to recharge and reinforce the memories already created.

During the break you can do everything, except studying.

Hope it was usefull, for me it was and currently is.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-25-2018

(02-24-2018, 06:49 PM)Giacomonos Wrote: Hei man, why don't ypu try using the pomodoro technique for your study sessions? There are a lot of apps that can help you with this.

The pomodoro technique is basically studying (or doing anything else that involves attention) for chuncks of 25 minutes (that's called a POMODORO) and by taking a break of 5 minutes. After 4 pomodoros you can do a longer break, 15 minutes.

So the scheme goes like this: 25-5-25-5-25-5-25-15 and repeat.

You can adjust the chuncks with your needs and your specificity, after experimentig a bit with it.

It's a lot useful for keeping the attention span always high, because the breaks let your brain to recharge and reinforce the memories already created.

During the break you can do everything, except studying.

Hope it was usefull, for me it was and currently is.

Hey Man, thanks very much for posting.

Ive tried the pomodoro except I cant do it for 25mins sometimes and so end up doing either 5 10 or 15mins then need to take a 10mins break. Sometimes I can do it for 2hr sometimes less but when I need a long break usually its too long so its hard to get into that zone but then other times im in the zone but thanks for reminding me and ill try it again.

My biggest issue seems to be actually sitting down to study. ill find 101 reasons not to study, other pressing matters, other issues, and just the sense of perfectionism that im not ready until I get this and that done lol

Now though im feeling little better cos ive been hell bent on working out what the best way to study is and I think im nearing the point when I will start.