Subliminal Talk
Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* (/Thread-Jakes-DMSI-3-2B-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Zane - 02-18-2018

It has a lot of stuff. Including killing procrastination.

Also If u read the journals closely u will find that people who have used DMSI have increased desire towards Wealth, Power.

I mean its common if u read "Think and Grow Rich" it does say that sexual energy is related to wealthy and power.. All kinda stuff..

It's gonna be fun reading those DMSI 3.2 Journals.. Specially urs.

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 01:07 PM)Zane Wrote: It has a lot of stuff. Including killing procrastination.

Also If u read the journals closely u will find that people who have used DMSI have increased desire towards Wealth, Power.

I mean its common if u read "Think and Grow Rich" it does say that sexual energy is related to wealthy and power.. All kinda stuff..

It's gonna be fun reading those DMSI 3.2 Journals.. Specially urs.

wow wow wow wow wow !!! hahaha

definately keep posted on my journal bro ill be updating it as I go along.

Should I continue it here when I start or recreate a new journal from scratch as this has gone to more pages that I intended or thought it would be its all pre 3.2 so all good still.

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Zane - 02-18-2018

Nah, keep it on this Journal.. after all its DMSI only in TID form.

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 02:56 PM)Zane Wrote: Nah, keep it on this Journal.. after all its DMSI only in TID form.

True, ok bro thanks, now only days left and then boom 3.2!!!

update

With my test tomorrow looming, and it being 1.13am its now time that I get started on actually learning something.

Was I procrastinating when I was researching study strategies rather than studying for this test, perhaps but as usual when the deadline looms I get into action Sad

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-19-2018

Update (class, tomorrows test & a girl) - from now ill try and make a subject in the bracket so those reading, including shannon can get to the salient points they want to get to and not dismiss the whole journal due to the start.

So went to class, the test was basically the teacher asking us to prepare in advance so that when she taught we didnt slow her down - shes a super TYPE A personality - too fast, too strict too everything.

Surprisingly todays class wasnt traumatic and she was a little more relaxed than normal.

So all that stressing was for nothing but I have to prepare for next week too.

I also tried a new way to read textbooks, a way I have known about for a very long time but tried it and boy did it feel odd slow and weird.

So no idea if im doing the reading right still.

Tomorrow Test:
Tomorrows test is what I guess some would call a mid term. But it doesnt really count. No matter how badly you do or if you fail this, the final exam is all that matters.

I am not prepared and im contemplating not turning up to the test. Sad

The Girl
So this girl I like who really treats me as a friend and doesnt take my hints at coffee any further, was sat on a window cell in the hallway minding her own business.

I saw her so walked up and she gave me a big smile and we chatted for a while.

Truthfully I got conscious as to whether my breath smelt as we bitched about uni (something we have in common was the only thing we could ever talk about).

Anyway that was it and I left - so no TID action there for me :/ lol

Ive been super tired due to staying up all night studying for the class today so wonder if lack of sleep plays a role in how effective subs are....?

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-19-2018

Additional Update (fight girl & tomorrows test)

Fight Girl
So contacted her in regards to the test tomorrow, because the first mid term last semester (winter '17) she missed so she confirmed it and we got mesaging back and forth and then just went ahead and called and spoke for around 2hours lol

Nothing else to report really, we click, we get on but nothing else.

Tomorrows test
So her group has it later this week and unlike ours hers is alot easier, a simply MCQ so she said come to that so im going to try and go to that now lol

Epiphany

Pressure is what causes me to procrastinate

Pressure can be the same as overwhelm or stress maybe

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-20-2018

Update (Married Friend with women & Epiphany)

Married Friend with Women
I have a friend, hes married, at uni and ive seen how it chats to women. Hes alot smoother than he should be and somehow it manages to disarm them. Now it could be that he mentions hes married though I havent always seen him do that, so the only logical explanation I have is his AURA.

Epiphany
Pressure also stops me from procrastinating - such as deadlines. So the above epiphany and this seem to be contradictions :/

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-20-2018

UPDATE:
(02-20-2018, 04:55 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 11:34 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Hey Shannon

Does lack of sleep effect the effectiveness of a sub on the listener, if though they get the full loops/exposure but lack the sleep? thanks

Lack of sleep screws up EVERYTHING. It degrades your brain's ability to function, period.

OMG cant believe this!!! I need around 9hours sleep a day every single day and I get usually 6hours, sometimes 5 sometimes 7hrs.

So this could be 1 huge reason the subs havent worked on me in the past.

SO I HAVE TO REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FOCUS ON FIXING MY SLEEP, THE HOURS AND MAKING SURE I NEVER NEGOTIATE ON THIS!!!!

Its not easy when you procrastinate so much as I do, and then when the deadline looms you get into action which means staying up ALLLLLL night trying to cram the information!!!!

OMG Sad

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-21-2018

UPDATE:

Quote: Shannon wrote:

Alright, so here is what is going on.

I have decided that in order to get the experimental data I need, I am going to be releasing DMSI 3.2-B only for the first month. A side will be released sometime after that.

This will give me the data I need on how B affects you resisters who prefer to stay on A and never try B.

This will also keep us on schedule. Today I will be finishing B side and uploading it, and creating the product page. I will also attempt to release it today, but I can't guarantee that will happen.

If you had been planning to run A side, I am very interested in having you run B side for at least the next month. Enough of the healing and clearing, guys - lets try to execute this time!

So there you have it people - I will be starting with B side even though I was hoping to get the clearing and healing started as a stonewaller.

Im filled with apprehension because even though executing B side would be amazing, as it would not only get me girls but also get me to actually run the sub, its apprehensive cos girls arent my immediate goal hahahaha

fuck the fear - lets make it so!

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-21-2018

New Update (Girl with a bf, IOIs, Fight Girl, TID, 3.2 Purpose, 3.2 Setup)

Girl with a bf:
So ive seen this girl pop up on my newsfeed on facebook constantly over the past year or longer. Shes a student at my uni since the page is only for uni anyway and she has a bf because most if not all of her pics are with this 1 guy.

Shes hot, maybe a 8 or 8.5.

Anyway today I and my married friend (see previous posts) went to join another class with the same teacher today and it was her class so I met her for the first time. She has this gaze that when she looks at you its as if shes focused on you. And when she was looking from left to right of me she would still stick and focus on me before moving to whomever she was looking at. It was all quick and split second but you can tell when some is glancing past you or rather taking a moment to focus on you and look past but trying to make it seem seamless.

IOIs
I guess from the above my issue is that I cannot tell when someone is being friendly or that they are into me. I dont believe with the weight that im carrying and the hairloss that I have that im going to get that much attention yet I also believe that all that look at me want me lol no idea where this comes from but ive always had this because I cannot be objective when it comes to me myself and I and how others see me, I simply have this vanity that im attractive and thus everyone must like me.

So no idea if 3.2 when executed will enable me to notice IOIs (indicators of interest from women) more easily, naturally or automatically.

Fight Girl:
Gone totally quiet on me, ignored 2 of my messages regarding the test im going to do with her group today in 6hrs time from typing this. Shes totally bipolar as I would say.

TID:
Based on all my posts so far I think its unlikely I have had any TID effects as most of what I share seems to be speculation and conjecture based on how I hope that im seeing attraction and indications from the opposite sex towards me only to perhaps see its not as I had hoped.

3.2 purpose:
To remind everyone and myself, the reason im going to use 3.2 is to try the most powerful sub available with the goal of getting through my so called 'stonewalling' and thus allow a sub to work for me and on me. My goal isnt to attract females however that is a wonderful result so this sub is cool but the primary focus for me is to make it reveal itself as the sub to work on me.

This will prove to me that then subs beyond this point will hopefully be able to help me which has always been the reason I came here.

In that, im assuming that the way to know it will work will be when the goals of 3.2 are being executed by me - the goals will become apparent once the sales page is revealed.

Im also hoping that the sub when executed enables me to fix my motivation, procrastination, Self Esteem etc. Its all geared towards of the goals of DMSI but thats a start and a good enough bonus.

3.2 - setup
Im over in europe so I hope and imagine 3.2 track B only will be available by the time im home from uni.
So my primary goal of the evening will be the following:

1) Read all posts and threads to know of any new information that can be of value, including sales page of 3.2.

2) Pay (im new to DMSI) and download 3.2 to my laptop

3) download to my S7 Edge phone and to my S4 Samsung phone.

4) Update my phone settings if need be so that im clear and ready on using 3.2 from my phone.

5) Re-read 3.2 sales page to clarify instructions for use.

6) Update Jake2015 Signture to make it easy for all that follow me to know what im doing.

7) Be very clear on establishing a clear and healthy evening and sleep set of systems that are now TOTALLY NON-NEGOTIABLE!!! - lack of sleep affects subs (& everything)!

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-22-2018

Update (Flashing Nightmare Scene / Horror, Dream, Fight Girl, Hot Girl -Fuck Up!, Waiting for DMSI 3.2-B Meme)

Flashing Nightmare Scene / Horror

lastnight as I just fell asleep or almost (I was still conscious but getting sleepy), I suddenly had a scene flash across my mind which was faster than a split second. It was like a flashing scene from a horror and all I know is that it was a gun shot going off and it shook me out of my light state and a definite panic. No idea what to make of that.

Dream
I woke after my few hours sleep as I had to rush into uni for the test I spoke about. I know I had a dream, it was weird because it was about people i think in my uni and me but im not able to remember it now. I woke wondering if it was any form of TID or clearing but im assuming its not.

Fight Girl
Today she sat next to me as I went to her group to do the test and as she was talking to me she kept looking at my lips. I have never seen that ever, in my life and never realised how obvious it can be when it happens. I got back to my apartment looked in the mirror and saw I had a tiny speckle of gum in the corner of my mouth. I dont think she was looking at that tbh, but at the centre of my lips as I spoke.

Hot Girl - fuck up!
So my friend and I after the test were walking towards a grocery shop. On the way we saw 3 girls, friends of ours, more distant uni acquaintances that you see as you walk from class to class.

1 of them is super hot, shes definately a 10 and she has a bf and she was speaking to us and I kept feeling again that she was looking into my eyes as she spoke to me or i to her but my friend kept talking alot which I call cock blocking but its cool as reacting is never Alpha lol

So why the fuck up?
Cos I kept trying to be funny and left there thinking I just became a clown and made a fool of myself.

So no TID or DMSI effect helping me I dont think yet. lol

Waiting for DMSI 3.2-B Meme
[Image: 9272419.jpg]

RE: Jakes PRE- DMSI 3.2 Journal (An Angry Mans revelations) **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 02-22-2018

Update (Uni Girls, Bottom Line)

Uni Girls:
So im back home now.

Today in class, saw pregnant girl that was staring at me and whose right eye I was staring into back, remember?

well I didnt look at her much today from where I was sat and didnt notice her looking back either.

I saw a girl in class and our eyes met and she kept looking back at times and I looked back but I didnt want to seem sleazy or stalkerish so toned it down alot and by the end she left and disappeared.

I bumped into a girl, shes engaged, but is a cool friend and on my snap chat. she was happy to see me and yeah shes cute but I couldnt read too much into anything here.

Walking home, saw another girl, and this girl I fancy too and we hugged and did that air cheek to cheek kiss, too and I shook her female friends hands and we talked and I made them laugh and even invited myself over for dinner lol but nothing happened and I went on my merry way home.

Bottom line.

I doubt TID is working on me or for me at all now which is a shame but never mind.

I also hope that DMSI works on my stonewalling so much now both for the sub to actually work on someone like me and also cos I really want attention from girls now lol

But dont worry I still wanna do well at school....that goal and procrastination hasnt changed at all but 1 step at a time hey Wink