Subliminal Talk
Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* (/Thread-Jakes-DMSI-3-2B-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 07-27-2018

Day 21 - 2.6
Friday 27 Jul

Nothing to report - same!

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Zane - 07-27-2018

Have you ever done 7 loops of "A"?

(07-27-2018, 08:10 AM)Zane Wrote: Have you ever done 7 loops of "A"?

No but it is something im considering.

Im getting in I think 5, 6 or sometimes 7 loops otherwise its usually 5-6 and 1 loop whenever I forget to.

Even with that im seeing no results instead the opposite.

At my next break it will have been 1 month on Track B, so I may change to track A and give that a try for another month.

No idea though whether to move to 3.3 when its released or to UM/OP if that is made.

its likely ill stonewall either or both of those considering my overal history from subs here so far :/

update

I think DMSI (since increasing loops) may be giving me grey hair.

is that possible?

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 07-29-2018

Day 23 - 2.9
Sunday 29 Jul

Missed todays 5-7 loops

Cannot listen to 1 loop, since I spent all day either txting a girl ive met online or talking to her and another girl on snapchat.

So it seems 1 day will be missed but hope its not a big deal.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Zane - 07-30-2018

Let us know how u are doing on 1 Loop.

Tbh, I believe that one should Increase loops gradually ..Thats my theory.

When I to 2 loops of "A"..I would feel like shit and would lie in my bed and fuckng to nothing..But with 1 Loop..I felt balanced.

Still I used "A" more than I have used "B". I focused on Healing myself more than executing..

This is the second time I am doing "B" and I am doing 7 loops. Its been 10 days so far..Things are good. Except that I cant sleep at night..When on "B".

I think u should jump back on "A" after doing a month of "B"and Try doing it as much as possible. I truly believe you need that..Just like I do.

I think we need to heal to a certain particular level before we are fit enough to execute properly but u cant know how much time its gonna take...I mean just look at Sarge

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 08-01-2018

(07-30-2018, 12:23 PM)Zane Wrote: Let us know how u are doing on 1 Loop.

Tbh, I believe that one should Increase loops gradually ..Thats my theory.

When I to 2 loops of "A"..I would feel like shit and would lie in my bed and fuckng to nothing..But with 1 Loop..I felt balanced.

Still I used "A" more than I have used "B". I focused on Healing myself more than executing..

This is the second time I am doing "B" and I am doing 7 loops. Its been 10 days so far..Things are good. Except that I cant sleep at night..When on "B".

I think u should jump back on "A" after doing a month of "B"and Try doing it as much as possible. I truly believe you need that..Just like I do.

I think we need to heal to a certain particular level before we are fit enough to execute properly but u cant know how much time its gonna take...I mean just look at Sarge

I agree with you bro, I think I will have to try A and see if that does the job.

Im actually confused now, if UM/OP is made and then 3.3 is made which to go to because im sure UM/OP will use 3.2 tech which im still stonewalling or only not fapping to whereas 3.3 will be higher tech yet I need to overcome my Procrastination too.

i wont ask shannon just yet until he confirms what he is building incase he decides not to make the UM/OP sub. lol

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 08-01-2018

Day 26 - 2.12
Wednesday 1st August

To in total I have missed 4 days (including todays).

The snapchat girl well she saw my pics and said she wasnt attracted to me and that ended unfortunately.

My ego keeps taking a beating from girls. They love my sense of humour but thats all, they dont want to date me.

I will restart and continue with Track B of 3.2 from tonight (2nd August - Thursday) and then after the break will go to track A and give that a try.

1 more thing.

I didnt listen to DMSI because I went on a 3 day course (monday 30th July - today 1st August Wednesday).

I had to wake early as it was 9-5 and so couldnt afford to let DMSI multiple loops at night keep me awake.

At this course and im 10000% serious, was the hottest girl that I have EVER since in real life.

She was way above a 10.

She had no flaws, absolutely NO flaws in her physically at all.

Her nails, her hair, her toes, her body, her face her ears, her dress sense, her intelligence, it was all there.

A girl like her is rare. She hasnt come into my life ever until now. I have seen girls that are 8s 9s 10s but this girl was a 12 for sure! to be a 12 means 1 in a lifetime basically.

And DMSI did nothing.

I tried to focus my mind on making her notice me, and she saw me laughed with me at times and acknowledged my existence but thats what every female does.

She has a bf but I dont give a fuck, shes hot as anything and amazing and wish DMSI would have worked Sad

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 - Jake2015 - 08-03-2018

Day 29 - 2.14

I think I out in my days count by 1 day but anyway im around day 29.

I have missed days so I have done 22days if you think of it that way.

It has been 5-7loops with 1 loop only on some days.

Overall no effect!

This is the end of my journal for 3.2 track B Hybrid.

Conclusion:
1 loop WITH HEADPHONES produced an effect of NO FAP for 56days.

Multiple loops had no effect at all: either due to not using ear phones (via phone) or not being able to remain consistent with the number of loops.

Why am I stopping the journal now and stopping DMSI 3.2?

Because I will now start Ultra Motivation / Overcoming Procrastination soon.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your support!

End of Transmission......