Subliminal Talk
Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Jakes DMSI 3.2B - *Closed!* (/Thread-Jakes-DMSI-3-2B-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 07:45 AM)Leo1990 Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 06:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: When you approached a girl like that, wearing the mickey mouse and trunks, you were getting them to laugh, I do that do but you were probably making them laugh by surprise too so these were mostly strangers. Girls in your social circle may have found it out. So I guess what I am saying is that girls in your social circle, who have you in the friendzone would not maybe care what you wore etc since you are in the friendzone already but thats my point, even after making them laugh etc they still have you in the friendzone and then will go for another guy.

I was not getting them to laugh. I was flat-out approaching them in broad-daylight. That very act was super masculine and ballsy.

I also do not have any friends who are women. Well just one, but she likes girls too. So yes it would be hard attracting a woman who you already know and put you in the friend-zone. I would not focus on her anyway.

ah ok in that case I get what you are saying, but still making an impression matters so with strangers its still about looks. I am ballsy I can approach a girl and shake her hand and say hi, but I will still be friendzoned lol

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Leo1990 - 05-30-2018

(05-30-2018, 07:49 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 06:59 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: When you approached a girl like that, wearing the mickey mouse and trunks, you were getting them to laugh, I do that do but you were probably making them laugh by surprise too so these were mostly strangers. Girls in your social circle may have found it out. So I guess what I am saying is that girls in your social circle, who have you in the friendzone would not maybe care what you wore etc since you are in the friendzone already but thats my point, even after making them laugh etc they still have you in the friendzone and then will go for another guy.

I was not getting them to laugh. I was flat-out approaching them in broad-daylight. That very act was super masculine and ballsy.

I also do not have any friends who are women. Well just one, but she likes girls too. So yes it would be hard attracting a woman who you already know and put you in the friend-zone. I would not focus on her anyway.

ah ok in that case I get what you are saying, but still making an impression matters so with strangers its still about looks. I am ballsy I can approach a girl and shake her hand and say hi, but I will still be friendzoned lol

Why do you think you're being friend-zoned? Looks? If so were back at the same argument I just made haha

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 05-30-2018

Wed 30th May 2018 - Day 1

Restarted Track B - trickling stream masked.

Volume: 5-7 on samsung s4 phone - flight mode - (not my s7 edge which lets it remain accessible to F&Family)

Goal is to listen to 1 loop via headphones - but if I have time (very doubtful) then I will try 2 loops whenever I can or even 3.

Hope: To listen now daily until 3.3 comes out.

(05-30-2018, 07:53 AM)Leo1990 Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 07:49 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Why do you think you're being friend-zoned? Looks? If so were back at the same argument I just made haha

I believe so. My friend who always gets girls also thinks its looks. He said just lose weight you have the personality but youre heavier than most and if you lose that you will get more chances even with my hair loss.

(05-30-2018, 07:40 AM)Leo1990 Wrote: As far as attractiveness goes, you need to make yourself attractive by the best of your ability.

Basically, maxing out "your looks" without surgery.

In this case I would suggest, either finding out how to grow your hair from that balding part or shave it all off, lose the weight, getting better fitting clothes, etc. & grooming yourself.

What I meant by my last post is: women dont care that much about "natural looks", but they do care about how you treat yourself.

Do I make sense?

Some people here might think that DMSI will make them so attractive that they can let their body go, and eat junk-food. Well guess what, that's not the case.

odd how I didnt see your 2 replies until now otherwise I always reply first then post to my journal.

Yes I am working on making myself look attractive as best as I can, so working on the hair loss to see if by and throughout summer it can be improved otherwise ill shave it short or all off.

losing the weight is paramount super priority!! even with exams nearing im only thinking about this.

clothes I dont wear the most attractive thats true since I prefer wearing whatever fits and hids whatever can be hidden to be honest.

grooming is the only thing so far im on top of as its basic life skills lol

this no this didnt make sense to me, can you explain more:
Quote:What I meant by my last post is: women dont care that much about "natural looks", but they do care about how you treat yourself.

Do I make sense?

also you said there was plenty of proofs online, if you can share some id appreciate that and if it breaks any rules then share privately but not sure if it would break rules or not.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Leo1990 - 05-30-2018

Part of it would be looks if your not taking care of yourself. Once you do, its not about looks. Being in-shape is baseline. Skills is what makes you go above baseline.

What I am saying is, when you're not in shape, you think its about looks. When you do become in shape, you realize its not from that point on. (But you still need to take care of yourself).

(05-30-2018, 08:09 AM)Leo1990 Wrote: Part of it would be looks if your not taking care of yourself. Once you do, its not about looks. Being in-shape is baseline. Skills is what makes you go above baseline.

What I am saying is, when you're not in shape, you think its about looks. When you do become in shape, you realize its not from that point on. (But you still need to take care of yourself).

ok that does make sense now, but does that mean therefore that a fat guy, who perhaps isnt in his best shape cannot get the same success as a guy that is in shape? in this case it is about looks right?

but of course if youre in shape the same way a girl in shape will usually out do a girl out of shape then you will always do well?

Actually now a days theyre pushing how hot girls of all shapes and sizes are to boost their self esteem but yet to guys it varies, some love big fat girls, some like small slim girls and rest are in between.

#confusing lol

(05-30-2018, 08:21 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 08:09 AM)Leo1990 Wrote: Part of it would be looks if your not taking care of yourself. Once you do, its not about looks. Being in-shape is baseline. Skills is what makes you go above baseline.

ok that does make sense now, but does that mean therefore that a fat guy, who perhaps isnt in his best shape cannot get the same success as a guy that is in shape? in this case it is about looks right?

but of course if youre in shape the same way a girl in shape will usually out do a girl out of shape then you will always do well?

Actually now a days theyre pushing how hot girls of all shapes and sizes are to boost their self esteem but yet to guys it varies, some love big fat girls, some like small slim girls and rest are in between.

#confusing lol

While not impossible, I think the difficulty is much, much, greater. Some women wont even give you a first glance, let alone a second. Unless your Chris Farley (RIP).

So shaving your head, getting in shape is definitely in your favor. But don't read into this too much. Looking good is what it is about.

Unless you like large obese women, see it from a womans point-of-view.

(05-30-2018, 08:46 AM)Leo1990 Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 08:21 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

#confusing lol

While not impossible, I think the difficulty is much, much, greater. Some women wont even give you a first glance, let alone a second. Unless your Chris Farley (RIP).

So shaving your head, getting in shape is definitely in your favor. But don't read into this too much. Looking good is what it is about.

Unless you like large obese women, see it from a womans point-of-view.

Chris Farley The Only Beverly Hills Ninja!

I see what youre saying now. Will shaving my head limit however the number of women that will be attracted to me then?

I guess here what im wondering is, whereas us men dont go for the same kinda guy, we like hot women but for some it can be a brunette here or a blonde there depending on what about her attracts us physically, then is it the same with and for women?

If I thought women thought the same as men, which I do, then I would say that looks matter, since yes an obese woman to me would be the same as an obese men for them, therefore then its right to say, that for women looks do matter the same as they do for men, so how can it be that looks dont matter.

For example, if its about emotion, arent we men attracted to a hot or good looking girl that has some personality, some charm about her? I know I am, I mean i know what would turn me off on a hot girl, and its her voice or the way she carries herself or behaves with or without alcohol, so its the same for women yes?

Im not trying to be awkward or facetious, but im following my own logic and train of thought and it seems to me that whereas in the past I was led to somehow believe that for women looks dont matter, its clear so far that yes looks do matter, so if they dont matter as much as they do for us men, well havent I just shown that yes they do matter just as much.

Yes women prefer a guy that looks attractive, so right body fat %, nice toned build perhaps and personality counts, and yet for us men, isnt it the same that we like again females we find attractive and personality counts too?

day 1 - 30 May

Quick update

Listening to 2nd loop, with 5sec break to hit play after first loop finished.

Not feeling tired or anything, not noticing anything at all.

I see this as a positive because I in my first run felt tired.

I have had tea and stuff but still its good so far! - will i get laid tonight no so lets not get carried away just yet lol

Had desire to fap pretty much all day today - I am thinking about it but not going to as dont want to derail DMSI, so if I dont its all thanks to DMSI that im not fapping tonight.

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 05-31-2018

Day 1 - conclusion

Felt nothing after listening to 2 loops

Had a dream, where I was chatting to girls on my phone but hiding it from someone next to me. Not really clear on anything else.

EXTRA:
Had desire to fap all day. After listening to DMSI I decided not to fap. I felt somewhat guilty or odd as if I was cheating DMSI if I did fap.

I woke this morning and I wasnt aroused until i went online and was chatting to random profiles/girls on dating site. I then got very aroused and horny and yet avoided fapping even though I wanted to.

I havent fapped all day!

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 05-31-2018

Day 2 - 31st May

2 loops (5secs break to hit play inbetween)

No fapping - had the urge but stopped myself.

Nothing else to share as yet.

considered 3 loops but couldnt fit it in to my day.

wondering if I should just put US on at night and let it play for 6+ hours - but I cant justify US, I dont believe it works as well but then i was a stonewaller back then - ahhh subs just work will you lol

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Jake2015 - 06-01-2018

Day 3 - Fri 1 June 2018

Playing 2nd loop as I type

Desire to fap and general arousal has increased yet im not fapping.

I am heavily procrastinating. I have been the nearer I get to exams.

I am avoiding facing exams and the stress and pressure of them rather than actually show fear and stress externally to friends.

The perfectionist tendency within me has made me want to tick/check things I need to do in order rather than be strategic in doing other more pressing things first.

A friend on here gave me a course to do on procrastination and I started to read it yesterday (after months of him having given it to me and me not being able to start on it) and realised its actually really good so I printed it and got it bound to do if not now (exam season) then over the summer.

I also found that im seeking people/girls to chat to online, as a way to avoid doing the work too I think or to simply fill my procrastination time. I dont get this because im usually good on my own and dont need people I always felt and now im seeking company, bizarre.

sleep is messed

hunger increased in the evening/night - no good

Food Coma: so yesterday I was speaking to a friend and learnt that what I have been facing for the last 3 years in uni (maybe before then but before uni I was a bum of sorts) is known as a food coma.

So every time I went out and came back. Doesnt matter if I went out for 1 hour (which to an overweight guy could feel like hours I suppose) or half a day or a full day - when I would get back home, and I knew I had to do uni work, I just wouldnt, i would obviously eat and then feel so tired after eating and remain on my chair until it was time to sleep, coming on this site or others or watching tv shows etc.

My friend said this fatigue is normal and is known as a food coma.

So I started googling to figure out how to combat it and its all down to food portion sizes and a little activity after eating.

he said have a cool shower.

Anyway you learn something new every day dont you lol

RE: Jakes DMSI 3.2 - from page 3; post #49 - **Warning: Bad Language** - Zane - 06-01-2018

Its good to see that you are taking steps to overcome ur procrastination habits.

I still have hard time doing stuff and I even procrastinate on little stuff. Its as if my mind starts feeling frustrated.

For example today my mom ask me to order something. Now there were two ways to make payment. Bank Transfer and Second was with Credit card. If I payed with credit card then I would have to pay $2 extra.

At first I did the bank transfer and then an email came to me with all the details to the bank. I just found it to much complicated and was kinda frustrated. Its was like my mind didnt want to do that . Consciously I wanted to but the subc frustration was so High..So I cancelled the order and then payed with Credit card again because it was just a 1-2 click process.

I also have to open a bank account but for last 6 months I have been postponing..

Tbh I and really confused right now as what is it that is not allowing me to take action. I just get frustrated thinking about doing something complicated. As if I dont have that much mental stamina...I really fucked my brain good in past 10 years.