Subliminal Talk
mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries (/Thread-mhs-maximum-healing-Knee-Injuries)

mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries - thor2014 - 02-06-2018

Is MHS at a level where it would effective in curing knee injuries ?

RE: mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries - Zane - 02-07-2018

Fixed my Herniated Disk like it never even happened. Along with with Allopathic, Homeopathic medicine and Exercise.

RE: mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries - Shannon - 02-07-2018

(02-06-2018, 10:00 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Is MHS at a level where it would effective in curing knee injuries ?

MHS has been reported to trigger the body to correct knee injuries for a long time now. When I met my ex girlfriend Becca, she was so bad with her knees that walking was painful at any distance and she couldn't walk far. MHS for a couple months and she was taking 5 mile walks with me two or three times a week, no sweat. She's not the only one to report that MHS helped with knee issues.

RE: mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries - Shannon - 02-07-2018

(02-07-2018, 01:42 AM)Zane Wrote: Fixed my Herniated Disk like it never even happened. Along with with Allopathic, Homeopathic medicine and Exercise.

So how do you know what did what?

RE: mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries - Zane - 02-07-2018

(02-07-2018, 08:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 01:42 AM)Zane Wrote: Fixed my Herniated Disk like it never even happened. Along with with Allopathic, Homeopathic medicine and Exercise.

So how do you know what did what?

Because, I was taking meds before but it wasn't that effective. Taking medicine reduced pain for like 20‰. But after using MHS-5.5G my body was responding so much better to meds and it reduced my pain so much to like 60%.

There were times when even after being on meds I would be in pain and as soon as I started listening to MHS-5.5G. Within 15-20 mins. My pain would reduce to a point that I could actually sleep.

Medicines, Exercise are much more effective when I use it along MHS-5.5G. Its like MHS-5.5G increases their efficiency by 60-70 %. Its a Healing Sub after all.

Also, I went to same doctor for 2 years for my Nasal polyp issues. Even after surgery my polyp will be back in next 4-5 months. After my second surgery I went to same Homeopathic doctor again and this time I was listening to MHS-5.5G(1st run) . Believe me his medicines performed much faster and at much deeper level.. . Even he was surprised that I was responding to meds so much better than before and now its been 14 months and no sign of polyps anywhere..

So within 2 runs of MHS-5.5G I pretty much figured out which part was MHS-5.5G and which wasnt. Thanks for creating this sub

RE: mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries - thor2014 - 02-07-2018

Zan, Shannon thanks for replying. I have already purchased a copy of MHS. The pain is in my left knee will go and see a doctor about it and may make a start with MHS at the same time.