Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male take two - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male take two (/Thread-Alpha-Male-take-two)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Alpha Male take two - Shannon - 02-02-2012

Present, yes. But with a script 30 pages long per stage... no, not a main focus.

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 02-03-2012

(02-02-2012, 06:23 AM)Ryan Wrote: Oh man I know what you mean. When I wake up I usually have weird negative thoughts on my mind and then new ones pop-up throughout the day. It's odd. And I feel that black cloud too. It's not making me depressed but it makes me wonder "why am I in this weird mood and what is happening?"

Ryan

So I'm not the only one. Yeah it's weird just waking up in the morning with these thoughts that just feel like they were dumped on you. If my day goes good I'm usually fine, but if I screw up a little or something bad happens my whole day tends to spiral down.

Spiral Wrote:Hey Mat, if it makes you feel any better the disconnect from negativity sub might just be what the doctor ordered. I can't wait to start it but I do understand that parts of the resistance could be rougher than anything else I've done such as SM and AM just because it's disconnect from negativity so I would expect alot of negative stuff coming up for another month. But you are taking care of it sooner than later and that's why I can't wait to get started on it. another 10 days then I'll use it for 2 months straight. Just quarantine the brain of that negative crap. I wish you the best in finding a job man and don't rush yourself or get too stressed out. And if you have to, take lots of naps. I slept all day last Sunday... but only do that if you are ok with it of course and if you have time to sleep away.

Man I can't remember the last time I took a nap, I've been getting enough sleep every night so I'm hardly ever tired anymore. Usually when I get really stressed out I'll need to take a quick nap or just crash on the couch. The disconnect from negativity within sub is a real tough one, for me at least. But it definitely pulls up a lot of stuff.

Speaking of negativity. A couple nights ago I had an intense nightmare. It was very demonic, very dark, and just twisted. It was basically me and some other people in a house with just a lot of demonic presence. I remember being terrified, but other people weren't. So I think that relates to my social anxiety, I have all this fear that most people don't even think twice about and I think it causes me to become very negative with myself. Anyway as the dream progresses I stand up for myself by locking myself in a room that is pitch black with screaming and just terrifying noises. It doesn't stay a room though, it kind of turns into a portal into another dimension. So after that demonic things just attack me and fill me with the most amount of fear I have ever felt in my life. It was pretty much paralyzing and I didn't really conquer anything in that dream.

So this disconnect from negativity sub brings up a lot of dark stuff. I recall a similar dream with evil presence on my first run through of this sub as well. I can't wait for the 4G version though. Even though I may get dreams even darker than this one haha.

RE: Alpha Male take two - Shannon - 02-03-2012

In the 4G version you should see it going the reverse direction, with it dealing with your negativity on almost completely a subconscious level, so you don't have to deal with it consciously. I'll try to prevent nightmare, too. :-)

RE: Alpha Male take two - Spiral - 02-03-2012

Hmm if you have positive thinking and or happiness and joy subs it might help to run either one simultaneously with disconnect from negativity. I'm not sure though.

Good ideas. Try it, Mat.

RE: Alpha Male take two - Ryan - 02-03-2012

I'm planning to do the gratitude sub with it over the next 6 months. I think that would be a great addition, not only to help with manifestation but happiness and a more positive attitude.

Ryan

Gratitude is a hidden gem. I love the effects that one has had on me.

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 02-03-2012

(02-03-2012, 12:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: In the 4G version you should see it going the reverse direction, with it dealing with your negativity on almost completely a subconscious level, so you don't have to deal with it consciously. I'll try to prevent nightmare, too. :-)

Thanks Shannon, nightmares are not much fun haha. Dealing with negativity on an almost completely subconscious level sound awesome. So this would mean things would be less rough, but more noticeable results? Sounds like a win win.

I might have to hold off on a positive thinking or happiness and joy sub until I finish up with alpha. I don't want to take on too much at once. But I'll definitely be trying out one of those subs once alpha is done.

Just curious Shannon, if you get the subliminals to work on a completely subconscious level, with no conscious interference, would that mean faster results? I feel like right now my subconscious gets the suggestions and then they are filtered by my conscious mind a little, so there is always some resistance.

(02-03-2012, 08:53 PM)mat422 Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 12:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: In the 4G version you should see it going the reverse direction, with it dealing with your negativity on almost completely a subconscious level, so you don't have to deal with it consciously. I'll try to prevent nightmare, too. :-)

Thanks Shannon, nightmares are not much fun haha. Dealing with negativity on an almost completely subconscious level sound awesome. So this would mean things would be less rough, but more noticeable results? Sounds like a win win.

I might have to hold off on a positive thinking or happiness and joy sub until I finish up with alpha. I don't want to take on too much at once. But I'll definitely be trying out one of those subs once alpha is done.

Just curious Shannon, if you get the subliminals to work on a completely subconscious level, with no conscious interference, would that mean faster results? I feel like right now my subconscious gets the suggestions and then they are filtered by my conscious mind a little, so there is always some resistance.

That's what my research is showing, that the conscious can resist subconscious changes. The way around it is to adjust the "angle of approach" as well as the method of approach. My goal is to be as effective as possible while being as comfortable as possible. I believe I have a way to do this, and it is present in the weight loss sub. It appears to be having very good results there, but the negativity sub will be a more focused rendition of the method and a more focused in the direction of removal without anxiety or discomfort.

speed depends on a lot of factors.

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 02-06-2012

So something I'm noticing a lot more, especially on this second run through of Alpha is I've become very picky about women. Now this could be due to my perfectionist nature and projecting that onto others or it could be a result of the sub.

I don't know, I see some guys chasing after girls and I'm thinking to myself why? The best way I can describe it is I feel like me and a girl really have to click, otherwise I get bored. I've yet to meet a girl like that, but in all honesty I've got a lot of other stuff on my plate. At the same time I use that as a clever excuse not to push my comfort zone as much as I should. I don't think I'm a one night stand kind of guy, because if a girl became interested in me after that I just couldn't put her through the pain of chasing after something she can't have. I grew up as a really sensitive kid and still am pretty sensitive to this day, so I just have a lot of empathy for others I guess.

But who knows maybe my attitude will change towards casual sex. Alpha just has this tendency to make you feel really solid and complete, so you don't look for anyone else to fill a missing piece inside you or something. I've made a lot of progress from where I started off before these subs, but as always there are ups and downs that I just have to fight through.

During my winter break for college though I had a pretty strange experience. I used to have this girlfriend in middle school and I broke up with her before I went off to high school(we went to different high schools). Not gonna tell you my whole life story here haha, but long story short we are friends again. Now for me this was a crazy coincidence because I always felt guilty about breaking up with her and felt a lot of negativity was attached to relationships from that experience. I apologized to her for my actions as a kid and felt a lot of that guilt leave me. It was strange how long I held onto that guilt.

If you asked me a couple years ago, I'd probably tell you this was just a coincidence. But now I firmly believe the sub manifested this situation into my life.

RE: Alpha Male take two - Shannon - 02-06-2012

You being picky about women is a combination of your perfectionism and the sub. I guarantee it. I'm the same way, and it did the same thing to me.

RE: Alpha Male take two - ncbeareatingman - 02-07-2012

awesome statements Matt422!!
But who knows maybe my attitude will change towards casual sex. Alpha just has this tendency to make you feel really solid and complete, so you don't look for anyone else to fill a missing piece inside you or something. I've made a lot of progress from where I started off before these subs, but as always there are ups and downs that I just have to fight through.

Keith:
This exactly what I want to GET TO : SOLID AND COMPLETE,more so internally. AM 2012's gonna put the icing on the friggin cake for me and others. NcBear.

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 02-07-2012

(02-06-2012, 07:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: You being picky about women is a combination of your perfectionism and the sub. I guarantee it. I'm the same way, and it did the same thing to me.

Haha, I figured as much. I feel like you and me have a lot in common Shannon.

ncbeareatingman Wrote:This exactly what I want to GET TO : SOLID AND COMPLETE,more so internally. AM 2012's gonna put the icing on the friggin cake for me and others. NcBear.

You know it. Shannon's at the top of the game with his subliminals, no doubt. The fact that I'm very resistant to change and his subliminals still work on me is a testament to their power. His knowledge on how the subconscious and conscious mind works is amazing, I've never met anyone else so knowledgeable.

RE: Alpha Male take two - ncbeareatingman - 02-08-2012

I know it Matt, I swear to goodness too,I've never met anyone whose as knowledgable and with it as much as Shannon is thats just a dang FACT. the mutherfucker's feirce at his game and damn sam ,getting better at it all the time. Very few I know can say this,plus though He's a Leo, as Ego's go,he's the least full of himself,in a way,than most of those out there who run subliminal sites and related material. OH hell Yes He;s a PROUD Leo da Lion, there NO doubt,but he's more grounded and clearer than most. again this is no kissin' boots,its the friggin truth he is!
Matt I cant wait for that new ultra success advanced program he';s talked about here, in hus journal
and others possible titles,with the new manifesation/attraction techniques, when the time comes,sometime this year,we hope. I've got money stored away, already just waiting in the wings fer another one of Shannon's Home runs- programs-that'll knock it outta the park.
Blessings and Light Matt. all I want to say is GO ALPHA! KEITH NcBear.