Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male take two - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male take two (/Thread-Alpha-Male-take-two)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Alpha Male take two - Shannon - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 05:29 PM)mat422 Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 11:45 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 03:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: The secret, I have learned, seems to be to recognize the problem and then rationally to calm yourself with realizations as to why there is nothing to be anxious or worried about. That doesn't fix the whole problem, but when you know for sure that there's a solution - and there is - it really takes a load off. Just know that there is a solution, and while it may not be immediate, you're on the right path. Also remember that you're young still. Smile

Haha yeah, I often forget that I'm still young Tongue. It's good to know that there is a solution. You are right because a lot of the anxiety was based around being stuck in my ways and not being able to change. But I've proved to myself that I can change and it's not hard to do, it just takes time and hard work.

And patience. Smile

Kind of like the other day when I said to my father, "I haven't decided if I want to be a multi-millionaire or to focus on having a strong married life instead." His reply was that he didn't think I would ever become a millionaire, to which I replied that the main reason most people don't become millionaires is because they don't genuinely want to, don't choose to, and don't try to. As with becoming a millionaire, the goal must be set, clearly and specifically, and then worked towards steadily, a little bit at a time.

There's no reason I cannot become a millionaire. It's actually fairly easy, if you do the right things and make a focused, sustained, intelligent effort for a long enough period of time. The amount of time depending of course on how you go about actually doing it.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I choose to make myself a millionaire, I will eventually be one. The future reality is real, just as is the one in which you achieve your goals.

Knowing that, realizing that, and then working towards it steadily and persistently, is very comforting.

And yes, there is a multi-stage set coming in 2012 for becoming a multi-millionaire. I haven't figured out how many stages it will be, but there will be at least 6, and I am building it for me. You guys can't have it.

Just kidding. Big Grin You guys are welcome to join me on the journey to self-made millionaire. No woman can resist that combination... millionaire, and had the cojones to make it happen himself. Pretty awesome pair of woman attractors.

I'll take a shot at becoming a multi-millionaire Big Grin. At this point I'm starting to realize that the only limitations that we have are the ones we create for ourselves. Though I'd have to have a passion come before the money, for me just solely making money the goal would cause me to lose focus.

One of my reasons and drives for wanting to become a millionaire is very simply to push some faces deep into the BS that I have been told about how I can't. lol But seriously, it is true... the ONLY limits we have are the ones we create with faulty thinking, or to put it another way... it is either ignorance or fear out of which we create the cages we inhabit. When you remove those things, the bars are insubstantial, and you can do whatever you want.

The hard part then is figuring out the answer to just one question.

What is it I want?

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 10-29-2011

(10-28-2011, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 05:29 PM)mat422 Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 03:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: The secret, I have learned, seems to be to recognize the problem and then rationally to calm yourself with realizations as to why there is nothing to be anxious or worried about. That doesn't fix the whole problem, but when you know for sure that there's a solution - and there is - it really takes a load off. Just know that there is a solution, and while it may not be immediate, you're on the right path. Also remember that you're young still. Smile

Haha yeah, I often forget that I'm still young Tongue. It's good to know that there is a solution. You are right because a lot of the anxiety was based around being stuck in my ways and not being able to change. But I've proved to myself that I can change and it's not hard to do, it just takes time and hard work.

And patience. Smile

Kind of like the other day when I said to my father, "I haven't decided if I want to be a multi-millionaire or to focus on having a strong married life instead." His reply was that he didn't think I would ever become a millionaire, to which I replied that the main reason most people don't become millionaires is because they don't genuinely want to, don't choose to, and don't try to. As with becoming a millionaire, the goal must be set, clearly and specifically, and then worked towards steadily, a little bit at a time.

There's no reason I cannot become a millionaire. It's actually fairly easy, if you do the right things and make a focused, sustained, intelligent effort for a long enough period of time. The amount of time depending of course on how you go about actually doing it.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I choose to make myself a millionaire, I will eventually be one. The future reality is real, just as is the one in which you achieve your goals.

Knowing that, realizing that, and then working towards it steadily and persistently, is very comforting.

And yes, there is a multi-stage set coming in 2012 for becoming a multi-millionaire. I haven't figured out how many stages it will be, but there will be at least 6, and I am building it for me. You guys can't have it.

Just kidding. Big Grin You guys are welcome to join me on the journey to self-made millionaire. No woman can resist that combination... millionaire, and had the cojones to make it happen himself. Pretty awesome pair of woman attractors.

I'll take a shot at becoming a multi-millionaire Big Grin. At this point I'm starting to realize that the only limitations that we have are the ones we create for ourselves. Though I'd have to have a passion come before the money, for me just solely making money the goal would cause me to lose focus.

One of my reasons and drives for wanting to become a millionaire is very simply to push some faces deep into the BS that I have been told about how I can't. lol But seriously, it is true... the ONLY limits we have are the ones we create with faulty thinking, or to put it another way... it is either ignorance or fear out of which we create the cages we inhabit. When you remove those things, the bars are insubstantial, and you can do whatever you want.

The hard part then is figuring out the answer to just one question.

What is it I want?

Yeah. That question has been a difficult one for me to answer. Once I remove all this fear from my life I feel like the answer will get clearer for me.

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 10-29-2011

I just realized this is my first full run through of stage 1 in the 2011 build. Last year I started off with 2010, so I'm seeing things that I didn't see before.

For me my favorite part about these subs is writing down the subtle shifts you get that fuel your growth even more. Lately I feel like stage 1 has definitely been chipping away at the stuff that bothered me for a while. Right now I'm less on edge and I'm not taking life too seriously like I used to do.

One of my biggest realizations so far is understanding the difference between being introverted and fear based behavior that prevents me from being social. When I had a lot of fear, people naturally became enemies and I carried around a lot of animosity. It wasn't that I hated people, it was that I was scared of them and afraid to put myself out there for fear of getting hurt. Fear makes you do a lot of stupid things and rationalize in some really ridiculous ways.

I do prefer a lot of my time alone, it's just the way I am. However, I'm gaining more confidence to just let go and have fun in life without being in my head so much. I used to think that small talk was meaningless and a waste of time, but now I just enjoy it whenever I get the chance. Things don't have to have importance when you talk because I've learned that it's mostly the human interaction that people enjoy. Shelling myself off from those human interactions and rationalizing that I was independent and didn't need it was just a lot of fear. Choosing to be social and not being able to are two completely different things.

I still feel a little vulnerable after stepping outside of this shell, but I'm realizing things aren't as bad as I make them out to be in my head. I'm understanding now that my perception of the world was skewed by my own negative thinking and I wasn't seeing objective reality.

RE: Alpha Male take two - Shannon - 10-30-2011

Good progress, Matt.

RE: Alpha Male take two - RainbowAbyss - 10-30-2011

Matt, I really enjoy reading about your subtle distinctions,
it brings some awareness into my own self that I completely did not have before

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 10-30-2011

(10-30-2011, 12:21 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Matt, I really enjoy reading about your subtle distinctions,
it brings some awareness into my own self that I completely did not have before

I'm glad I was able to help. That's why I write these things down because I feel like this forum itself has the power to affect our beliefs. It's almost as if we are a collective consciousness and we grow with the help of each other whether it is directly or indirectly.

RE: Alpha Male take two - Shannon - 10-30-2011

And that, in part, is why it exists. I was hoping it would be of benefit to many people this way.

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 11-02-2011

Took a trip to the doctor today. Got a physical and some blood taken. I've just been having issues with chronic fatigue and this was before I started subliminals, so I know it's not their doing. I just wanted to make sure my health is all good and I don't have any issues going on. If it's nothing medical then I know it's just all mental and I've got nothing to worry about.

I talked to my doctor about my anxiety and I got a prescription for xanax. I honestly don't know how much of my anxiety is mental and how much of it is biological. The xanax is more for those really stressful days or events like like job interviews, new semester at college, etc. So I'm going to be using it very sparingly and only when I really need it.

But it got me thinking about medication. I think it's a pretty taboo subject but sometimes people really need it which makes it difficult. I'll see how this run through of alpha goes and then assess my situation from there. There are some things in life we have to accept. I want to believe that my anxiety is only a product of my negative thinking and negative beliefs, but if it is biological then I have to accept that. I'd rather be happy and on medication than trying to convince myself that I'm able to fix it on my own and be unhappy.

I think the hardest part is figuring this stuff out on my own and understanding where my limits are. Being somewhat of a perfectionist I have trouble accepting the fact that I may not be okay on my own. Also people seem to think that everything can be cured naturally or that it's all in the head. It's hard to draw the line between wishful thinking and the truth.

RE: Alpha Male take two - ncbeareatingman - 11-02-2011

IM confident that the Alpha Male set,Will open doors for/to/and with success financially and otherwise. heavy hitter - this is to be and enjoyable over time,as well = Alpha Set. Whew! NcBear

RE: Alpha Male take two - ncbeareatingman - 11-02-2011

And patience. Smile

I shure hope you get around to building - 'creating" 'Manifest Unlimited Wealth Abundance and Success" 6 set(or 8) program,sometime in 2012 as a modular adjunct ,if you will to/and with become a "Multi-Millionaire
in 4 years"- like you once said 'when we say unlimited' we MEAN unlimited. I Believe You,Leo!

RE: Alpha Male take two - Ryan - 11-02-2011

Mat, be very very careful with Xanax. Doctors don't know much about these benzos as they call them. If you take it daily for a week or 2, you get addicted, then it's nearly hell trying to get off them. So use them sparingly as needed. You begin having interdose withdrawals when you need a pill. They can last up to months later. It took me 3 months to get off a drug similar to Xanax but a longer half-life (Xanax is the worse to be on). I only need it for a week or 2. Because of it I had to go on anti-depressants in order to wean off the Ativan, I still had horrible withdrawals for a week after each drop-down followed by a 3 month period of having very weird symptoms randomly pop-up.

If you need something regularly ask the doctor to try some anti-depressants, if they have horrible effects on you, ask to try another. Another good one I liked was Buspar which is similar to Xanax, but longer lasting and it has absolutely no withdrawals. It's a much lighter pill but for anxiety. Some doctors are so eager to just throw pills at you without any knowledge about them. But, mine were always wrong, I had to go through it mostly on my own.

Ryan

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 11-02-2011

(11-02-2011, 04:24 PM)Ryan Wrote: Mat, be very very careful with Xanax. Doctors don't know much about these benzos as they call them. If you take it daily for a week or 2, you get addicted, then it's nearly hell trying to get off them. So use them sparingly as needed. You begin having interdose withdrawals when you need a pill. They can last up to months later. It took me 3 months to get off a drug similar to Xanax but a longer half-life (Xanax is the worse to be on). I only need it for a week or 2. Because of it I had to go on anti-depressants in order to wean off the Ativan, I still had horrible withdrawals for a week after each drop-down followed by a 3 month period of having very weird symptoms randomly pop-up.

If you need something regularly ask the doctor to try some anti-depressants, if they have horrible effects on you, ask to try another. Another good one I liked was Buspar which is similar to Xanax, but longer lasting and it has absolutely no withdrawals. It's a much lighter pill but for anxiety. Some doctors are so eager to just throw pills at you without any knowledge about them. But, mine were always wrong, I had to go through it mostly on my own.

Ryan

Yeah the xanax is for extreme anxiety provoking situations, definitely not an every week thing. The prescription is only for .25 mg so it's a fairly light dose as well. But I've heard of the addictive nature of xanax so I'm definitely only using it sparingly. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm still not sure about taking anti-depressants only because I want to see if these issues are all from negative beliefs and thinking. It's hard to tell you know? It's mostly social anxiety, but I still have anxiety when there are deadlines or when I have a lot of work to do. I'm not against medication, but I want to make sure that the underlying issues are addressed.

I just have a question for you Ryan. I'm sure you have heard of cognitive behavioral therapy. It makes sense that thoughts would influence a person's emotional state, but sometimes I feel like the social anxiety doesn't have thoughts attached to it. Did you ever feel like that? Either the thoughts are subconscious and I can't identify them or this thing is purely chemical imbalance.

RE: Alpha Male take two - Ryan - 11-03-2011

(11-02-2011, 05:39 PM)mat422 Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 04:24 PM)Ryan Wrote: Mat, be very very careful with Xanax. Doctors don't know much about these benzos as they call them. If you take it daily for a week or 2, you get addicted, then it's nearly hell trying to get off them. So use them sparingly as needed. You begin having interdose withdrawals when you need a pill. They can last up to months later. It took me 3 months to get off a drug similar to Xanax but a longer half-life (Xanax is the worse to be on). I only need it for a week or 2. Because of it I had to go on anti-depressants in order to wean off the Ativan, I still had horrible withdrawals for a week after each drop-down followed by a 3 month period of having very weird symptoms randomly pop-up.

Ryan

Yeah the xanax is for extreme anxiety provoking situations, definitely not an every week thing. The prescription is only for .25 mg so it's a fairly light dose as well. But I've heard of the addictive nature of xanax so I'm definitely only using it sparingly. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm still not sure about taking anti-depressants only because I want to see if these issues are all from negative beliefs and thinking. It's hard to tell you know? It's mostly social anxiety, but I still have anxiety when there are deadlines or when I have a lot of work to do. I'm not against medication, but I want to make sure that the underlying issues are addressed.

I just have a question for you Ryan. I'm sure you have heard of cognitive behavioral therapy. It makes sense that thoughts would influence a person's emotional state, but sometimes I feel like the social anxiety doesn't have thoughts attached to it. Did you ever feel like that? Either the thoughts are subconscious and I can't identify them or this thing is purely chemical imbalance.

That's all my social anxiety really is now a days...more of a light physical thing that more mental. I believe, it's because Alpha cleared out a lot of that thinking? And I associate my anxiety lately with resistance...some days it's a little more, other days it's nothing. It's weird. Sometimes it comes up for an hour and then goes away completely.

But...it could be a chemical imbalance too. I know the drugs removed my anxiety nearly completely for months until I dropped down at a lower dose, I started feeling it a little more, but not too bad. Anti-depressants can be rough, esp. starting but they work. Yes, I'd avoid them if I absolutely could mostly because I gained a lot of weight, had absolutely no care in the world and lots of sexual side effects. Not that it was a bad thing...lol I loved them, but I hated those side effects so I'm trying to stay clear of them if I can. But the Buspar thing is a good one, if you absolutely need anxiety help, but IDK how it is with social anxiety? It had no side effects for me, worked quickly and wasn't addictive...I came right off of it. Takes the edge off.

Ryan

RE: Alpha Male take two - mat422 - 11-03-2011

(11-03-2011, 06:11 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 05:39 PM)mat422 Wrote:

Ryan

That's all my social anxiety really is now a days...more of a light physical thing that more mental. I believe, it's because Alpha cleared out a lot of that thinking? And I associate my anxiety lately with resistance...some days it's a little more, other days it's nothing. It's weird. Sometimes it comes up for an hour and then goes away completely.

But...it could be a chemical imbalance too. I know the drugs removed my anxiety nearly completely for months until I dropped down at a lower dose, I started feeling it a little more, but not too bad. Anti-depressants can be rough, esp. starting but they work. Yes, I'd avoid them if I absolutely could mostly because I gained a lot of weight, had absolutely no care in the world and lots of sexual side effects. Not that it was a bad thing...lol I loved them, but I hated those side effects so I'm trying to stay clear of them if I can. But the Buspar thing is a good one, if you absolutely need anxiety help, but IDK how it is with social anxiety? It had no side effects for me, worked quickly and wasn't addictive...I came right off of it. Takes the edge off.

Ryan

Thanks for the input. I'll keep Buspar in mind. I think anything to take the edge off would be good for social anxiety. Being on edge is no good for having conversations or being in a crowded public area like college.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Today I kind of had a relapse of some kind. I was carrying this really good attitude for a couple of days and now I feel like I crashed and burned again. I was addressing the negative thoughts and just trying to think positive and have internal dialogue with myself, it worked for a while but days like this where I don't have the energy to keep up kind of suck. I can tell when my mind starts chattering on and on about things that don't help and pull me down into a worse state, so I've gotten good at controlling that. Still I can only do so much, it takes a lot of energy out of me.

But tomorrow's another day and I'm not going to assume how I'm going to feel tomorrow. I'll just live in the moment and see what happens. I know I've said it before, but the alpha set makes me very mentally strong. Even though I may relapse, I'm usually able to bounce right back or push through and do what I have to do.