Subliminal Talk
Add more humor to DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Add more humor to DMSI (/Thread-Add-more-humor-to-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2

Add more humor to DMSI - Raykon - 01-11-2018

Humor is extremely attractive so why not add more to it to make you more attractive overall.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - Blacksheep - 01-11-2018

(...)

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - Raykon - 01-12-2018

(01-11-2018, 11:31 PM)Travis Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 10:25 PM)Raykon Wrote: Humor is extremely attractive so why not add more to it to make you more attractive overall.

I recommend this as well and almost asked for it myself a couple times.

I think humor is one of the most attractive qualities a person can have so it only makes sense to add it.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - thor2014 - 01-12-2018

I really think this is a bad idea. As I mentioned in previous threads by adding stuff like this you are moving away from what DMSI was originally designed to accomplish. Its like saying lets give the car the ability to transform into a submarine.

(01-12-2018, 10:45 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I really think this is a bad idea. As I mentioned in previous threads by adding stuff like this you are moving away from what DMSI was originally designed to accomplish. Its like saying lets give the car the ability to transform into a submarine.

If a submarine is required for DMSI to get people laid I rather drive a submarine then the car.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - CatMan - 01-12-2018

It seems to be deeper than that.

I've always been known as the charismatic/funny/charming guy, but yet don't get very much actual sexual follow through.

I believe this "cocky funny" thing is vastly overstated. There's a lot more to it than that, I'm sure Shannon is on it. The program is already metastasizing a lot. Last thing you want to be is the "dancing monkey" archetype from PUA stuff "performing" for women's validation and amusement like a standup comic. Seems low value and supplicating. If we continue the path it's currently on, the program should be able to make us get attraction organically, without needing to "entertain" women like a court jester. Trust me it isn't all that, I've gone that route for a long time.

We'll get there man, we'll get there.

there is a big difference between humor and being a clown or jester or whatever.

I'm just talking being able to make jokes spontaneously and make a woman laugh in a conversation. Be playful and fun person.

Not try to attract the woman soley on jokes but having jokes as a cherry on top of your already awesome and attractive personality.

Woman don't want to be with a clown, but they like when guys are able to make them laugh.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - SargeMaximus - 01-12-2018

Agree with CatMan.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - CatMan - 01-12-2018

Oh I know that there's a difference, Raykon. I was using terms PUAs use for those "styles" or "archetypes".

Was just saying I've done that already and been that guy and it's been cool and entertaining and all and I often get feedback saying as you describe: "funny fun great cool playful charismatic guy". But it's clear to me after doing it for so long, there's more to attraction. It doesn't seem to be a smoking gun, there's a much larger picture that I've lacked. That's all I'm saying. You'll likely be able to develop humour like me anyway through the program as you naturally "level up" and C&H and overcoming social blocks through self esteem programming, confidence, and the like. It's a self solving issue already I feel.

Execution seems to be the issue currently. The program already has more than enough to make us extremely valued by women around us, WAY beyond normal randoms. I mean take a look around you with attractive taken girls, then measure those with them if you know the guys, to the sales page. Once execution is handled, we should be golden. That's the main issue here at this point, we've suggested so much epic stuff, it's beastly now. Just needs execution Smile.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - thor2014 - 01-12-2018

(01-12-2018, 09:20 PM)CatMan Wrote: It seems to be deeper than that.

I've always been known as the charismatic/funny/charming guy, but yet don't get very much actual sexual follow through.

I believe this "cocky funny" thing is vastly overstated. There's a lot more to it than that, I'm sure Shannon is on it. The program is already metastasizing a lot. Last thing you want to be is the "dancing monkey" archetype from PUA stuff "performing" for women's validation and amusement like a standup comic. Seems low value and supplicating. If we continue the path it's currently on, the program should be able to make us get attraction organically, without needing to "entertain" women like a court jester. Trust me it isn't all that, I've gone that route for a long time.

Spot on Catman for years I was the life of the party. I could go into a bar, private party and get to know everyone within a short space of time. Men and women would tell me I was the most charismatic person in the room. As I use to make them laugh.

Did it ever get me laid ? Very very rarely. In fact the quiet ones who somehow knew how to radiate their vibe in a sexual way were the ones got who laid more. They were not the most handsome looking but just knew how to project their sexuality. Yup..this is what DMSI will eventually do for everyone !.

DMSI even though it is still experimental taught me how to project a sexual aura that got women silent and hooked on me. Have to admit its something I am still working on. However I realized i do not have to be the cocky and funny bloke to get laid. Cocky and funny for a lot of people a way of hiding behind their sexual intent.

Just because you made the girl giggle and you got her number. Doesn't mean she wants to go to bed with you.

Like I said previously allow Shannon to work on getting the core of DMSI working for everyone. I really do not want members putting pressure on him to add features which are not necessary.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - Raykon - 01-13-2018

(01-12-2018, 11:50 PM)thor2014 Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 09:20 PM)CatMan Wrote: It seems to be deeper than that.

Spot on Catman for years I was the life of the party. I could go into a bar, private party and get to know everyone within a short space of time. Men and women would tell me I was the most charismatic person in the room. As I use to make them laugh.

Did it ever get me laid ? Very very rarely. In fact the quiet ones who somehow knew how to radiate their vibe in a sexual way were the ones got who laid more. They were not the most handsome looking but just knew how to project their sexuality. Yup..this is what DMSI will eventually do for everyone !.

DMSI even though it is still experimental taught me how to project a sexual aura that got women silent and hooked on me. Have to admit its something I am still working on. However I realized i do not have to be the cocky and funny bloke to get laid. Cocky and funny for a lot of people a way of hiding behind their sexual intent.

Just because you made the girl giggle and you got her number. Doesn't mean she wants to go to bed with you.

Like I said previously allow Shannon to work on getting the core of DMSI working for everyone. I really do not want members putting pressure on him to add features which are not necessary.

Just you three guys happened to be charismatic and funny type personalitys and not have resutls in your first hand experience doesn't mean that you guys were not getting laid because of your personality type/humor.

I know guys who are super serious and get laid, and guys who are playful funny types who get laid. It all depends on if your alpha in the mind.

A real alpha is attractive whether you're "funny & charismatic" or not.

You guys were obviously giving signals in one way or another that turned the women off. Don't assume it was your humor/charismatic type personality that wasn't getting you laid.

I could see why you don't want it in DMSI and that's fine but don't make assumptions based on your past. You may be wrong.

I know an alpha who was really funny who got laid all the time and had allot of relationships. And other guys who aren't funny who do the same thing.

It's case by case and situational. It's all about balance too. No women wants to be with a guy who is supplicating or a clown. but they LOVE a guy that can make them laugh and still be alpha.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - anansi26 - 01-13-2018

Couldn't you just specify that whenever you expressed your cleverness it came off as attractive though?Add some kinda halo effect/cool factor/endearing mojo where even if you say or do something lame as hell it just works.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - SargeMaximus - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 09:22 PM)anansi26 Wrote: Couldn't you just specify that whenever you expressed your cleverness it came off as attractive though?Add some kinda halo effect/cool factor/endearing mojo where even if you say or do something lame as hell it just works.

When a girl likes/wants you, it doesn't matter what you say or do.

Getting the girls the user wants to be that way for the user is the whole point of DMSI. At least I thought that was it.

RE: Add more humor to DMSI - anansi26 - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 09:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 09:22 PM)anansi26 Wrote: Couldn't you just specify that whenever you expressed your cleverness it came off as attractive though?Add some kinda halo effect/cool factor/endearing mojo where even if you say or do something lame as hell it just works.

When a girl likes/wants you, it doesn't matter what you say or do.

Getting the girls the user wants to be that way for the user is the whole point of DMSI. At least I thought that was it.

I was just chiming in on the humor thing specifically.Theres still levels and nuances to a womens attraction.It shouldn't be rocket science.She should be excited by the DMSI aura,There should be a strong comfortability factor.strong likability,popularity specifically from females,a definite imprint effect where she just unconsciously wants to be with you (You can decide if I want the company or not.)The manifestation should bring a decent amount of attractive women into your life regularly and handle the logistics of hooking up.All the healing and clearing is unnecessary.Plenty of messed up people are having sex.Are we trying to get laid or turn into saints and make love to angels?All the user needs is a deep acceptance of the new paradigm,a zest for life,and a powerful sex drive.you could even use the sex drive to power DMSI which in turn gives you a powerful sex drive again.The whole thing could be a non-stop loop if done right.