Subliminal Talk
When you take action on one goal, all other ones start to manifest ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: When you take action on one goal, all other ones start to manifest ? (/Thread-When-you-take-action-on-one-goal-all-other-ones-start-to-manifest)

When you take action on one goal, all other ones start to manifest ? - rayrocanaldo - 12-27-2017

Have you guys heard of that before ? Once you work on one goal, your other goals start to manifest ? I think I heard that from brian tracy. Have you heard of that before ?

RE: When you take action on one goal, all other ones start to manifest ? - Determined - 12-27-2017

Yeah, I went to the fridge to get chocolate milk and then BOOM! A 10/10 hot blonde manifested on my lap

RE: When you take action on one goal, all other ones start to manifest ? - Jay - 12-28-2017

There's this thing called a 'mastery experience', which basically after experiencing increases your sense of self efficacy after achieving a particular goal. In other words the more goals you actively achieve the more self belief and confidence you get in your capability of achieving more (difficult or challenging) goals in the future (especially when you're in a flow state or using momentum from obtaining previous goals).

RE: When you take action on one goal, all other ones start to manifest ? - Determined - 12-28-2017

Jokes aside, there is something called the "winner effect". When a guy (or a girl) is in the zone and getting consecutive wins in life, they snow ball.

When you're in that space, you're own personal energy transforms and since law of attraction follows energy I'd presume that would lead to manifesting things into your life.

Be careful though Ray, it does seem like you're setting out from the view point of setting personal goals and then trying to reverse engineer a way for this to some how fit into manifesting. Hence my sarcasm at your notion.

RE: When you take action on one goal, all other ones start to manifest ? - rayrocanaldo - 12-28-2017

(12-28-2017, 05:20 AM)Jay Wrote: There's this thing called a 'mastery experience', which basically after experiencing increases your sense of self efficacy after achieving a particular goal. In other words the more goals you actively achieve the more self belief and confidence you get in your capability of achieving more (difficult or challenging) goals in the future (especially when you're in a flow state or using momentum from obtaining previous goals).

Okay so the more goals I achieve, the more confidence I get which will allow me to achieve even tougher goals. Gotcha !

RE: When you take action on one goal, all other ones start to manifest ? - rayrocanaldo - 12-28-2017

(12-28-2017, 05:35 AM)Determined Wrote: Jokes aside, there is something called the "winner effect". When a guy (or a girl) is in the zone and getting consecutive wins in life, they snow ball.

When you're in that space, you're own personal energy transforms and since law of attraction follows energy I'd presume that would lead to manifesting things into your life.

Be careful though Ray, it does seem like you're setting out from the view point of setting personal goals and then trying to reverse engineer a way for this to some how fit into manifesting. Hence my sarcasm at your notion.

I believe in action. If I end up using a subliminal in the future, I will write a goal down, listen to the subliminal and take massive action to achieve my goals.
For example, if I use a subliminal like DMSI, I will write a goal of '' I want to have sex with beautiful women ''. Then I take massive action.