Subliminal Talk
Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal (/Thread-Raykon-s-Self-Esteem-5-5g-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-02-2018

My New Years Resolution ---

Hit 180lbs consistent all year with my bodybuilding. right now im 163 - 170 depending on my food/water weight.

Meet and date a stable of 5-8 hot woman.

Never live life in regret.

finish at least 50 percent of my hip hop mixtape.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-03-2018

I told that chick "Lets chill soon dont play hard to get I dont like that"

then she tried to shit test me and was responding sort of negative and tried to put me in a friendzone (as a shit test) and I won the shittest by going sexual / direct instead of giving into her frame and accepting her as a friend.

I told her

"I want you baby you turn me on
I cant be friends with someone i want to fuck
but of course i dont mind taking it slow
and getting to know you as a person."

I know it worked because she messaged me later ignoring what i said completely and asked what my background/where im from.

She even said she doesnt like guys who approach aggressiveand that i was too aggressive in that text she sent me above wher she tried to friendzone me and shit test me.

but I also didn't give in to that or apologize for my approach. I know she likes it because I got her number didn't i. Also had her sending selfie videos of herself to me at 2 30 am.

So yeah now that im back in the power seat, going approaching tomorrow going to make her jealous with pictures when I get other chicks snap chats I like to take a picture of us and send it to the new woman I met. ( I can also put it up as my story and make it so that only whoever I want to see it can see it)

weird little manipulative tactics like this work unfortunately

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - SargeMaximus - 01-03-2018

Lol, is that you Dzemoo?

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - rayrocanaldo - 01-03-2018

Raykon,
I like your results with that woman.
Is your goal to get women through having higher self-esteem or you simply want the self-esteem ?

(01-03-2018, 08:09 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol, is that you Dzemoo?

ahahaha

(01-03-2018, 12:31 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Raykon,
I like your results with that woman.
Is your goal to get women through having higher self-esteem or you simply want the self-esteem ?

I want high self esteem for all aspects of life, but woman is a big part of it obviously.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-05-2018

Went approaching with a friend today. Approach a chick shes 18 and beautiful. She said she had a boyfriend so I left. I came back 10 minutes later approached her again got her snap chat and now were talking and shes showing major interest with long paragraphs and what not.

I told her in person "You might like me more then him" in reference to her bf, and she said "i dont think so" LOL

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-06-2018

Day 16

I noticed my feelings aren't hurt as easily, and also regenerate much faster then in the past. DMSI helped with this, AM helped with this but Self esteem seems to be helping the most.

I am not immune to pain by any means, I still feel a little bit of pain from rejection but it doesn't linger and effect me on the same level as in the past.

I am able to brush it off much more easily because my mind is more positive and confident in my self, higher self esteem.

So far the program is great i'm loving it, I never was able to text women in the past but now I am able too.

I am going to stay on this program for allot longer.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-07-2018

I've trained myself to not cum at all. I even tried to cum and I couldn't. I'm interested to see how this is in sex not just masturbation. I lower sexual tension in my penis with every breath I take now.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-09-2018

I approached 3 chicks and 1 group of 2 (so 5 women total but 4 approaches) today.

The first 3 approaches were all bad and didn't go well. Although I didn't seem that affected by the rejection which is good and new compared to in the past.

the last approach was 2 hotties that were walking together, they ended up having bfs but my approach and interaction with them was confident and good. Made me feel good after that approach.

it was 1 of me and 2 of them so the fact that I approached in that situation is something I'm happy about.

I'm going approaching every day this week.

My texting game is so much better then the past. That's one of the most noticeable changes i've noticed from SE because my text game was TERRIBLE. I always scared girls off with neediness and boring texts.

I did learn one tip however that is helping alot, ALWAYS be interesting in text, never boring, rather be polarizing and extreme then boring. Anything but boring. So I say more sexual things and stuff to intice more emotion.

but either way, my text game was wack before i did SE. For sure the program is making me respond in a MUCH better way.

Literally every thing I send is perfect. I used to never ever be like that.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - rayrocanaldo - 01-09-2018

(01-09-2018, 05:46 PM)Raykon Wrote: My texting game is so much better then the past. That's one of the most noticeable changes i've noticed from SE because my text game was TERRIBLE. I always scared girls off with neediness and boring texts.

I did learn one tip however that is helping alot, ALWAYS be interesting in text, never boring, rather be polarizing and extreme then boring. Anything but boring. So I say more sexual things and stuff to intice more emotion.

but either way, my text game was wack before i did SE. For sure the program is making me respond in a MUCH better way.

This is awesome dude, I cant wait to start attracting women !

(01-09-2018, 06:50 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 05:46 PM)Raykon Wrote: My texting game is so much better then the past. That's one of the most noticeable changes i've noticed from SE because my text game was TERRIBLE. I always scared girls off with neediness and boring texts.

This is awesome dude, I cant wait to start attracting women !

I went from having to have notes prepared to attempt and fail to talk to women i liked in highschool ( 6 years ago) to where I am now. So i'm blessed and grateful and anyone can achieve success with women if they work towards it and keep learning and practicing & developing a life or lifestyle women find attractive.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-13-2018

Day 23

I went out approaching by myself today, this is the 2nd time in my life I ever tried going out alone and approaching. The last time I was on DMSI and I chickened out and also didn't see allot of hot women that day. I had bad anxiety that day thinking about approaching.

Today I approached 4 women, 2 or 3 of them were working as a cashier or clothing store helper when I approached them.

I had a few decent approaches but not anything special, but my last approach was very good and confident and I was in the store talking to the person helping people get shoes and stuff.

She was very busy so it was difficult to talk long but we talked for a good minute or two or 3 and she said she had a bf so she was worried if I got her number or snapchat she would see it.

Long story short, i waited for her for a while because she was in the back getting stuff for customers.

I started getting impatient and I left for 10 minutes and came back and I had written my number and snapchat down and I gave it to her, then i pulled her in for a hug and I gave her a very strong kiss on the cheek then I looked at her in the eyes a bit and I went in for another strong kiss on the cheek and I told her "I hope you text me" while my head and her head were close while I was kissing her cheeks.

She was obviously suprised that I was being physical with her having just met her and also i'm in the store where she works at with like 8 other coworkers and a shit load of customers in the general area.

I had no regard for if others were watching but after I kissed her we looked around and luckily no one saw us.

I then left.

I hope my impression at the end was strong enough to make her text me.

Anyways, this is progress for me because I usually HAVE to have a friend come with me to help me get in the mood to go approach. So this is a big step towards my self development.

I think i'm going to go approaching all the time now by myself.

I am so grateful for this self development.

Judging from what I've gained from using SE and ARA .. new DMSI is going to be powerful.