Subliminal Talk
Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal (/Thread-Raykon-s-Self-Esteem-5-5g-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Amann - 12-30-2017

(12-28-2017, 03:48 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 04:24 PM)Amann Wrote: Raykon that's exactly what I wanted to hear! ..Sounds like you're doing great with it...even if it has only been a few days... .I guess I'm gonna have to buy SE now!

I created a thread discussing SE and AM6 :http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Product-Discussion-Self-Esteem-AM6-EPRHA-

As you've done AM6 before do you think you could compare it to how you felt when you did AM6? Not necessarily now...but in say a week ..to give the program a bit more time to run.

Now I'm even more intrigued to see how this subs works!

P.S...Metrotown...skytrain....guess who found the knucklehead! Lol

do you live in same area as me?

Hahaha...no but I have cousins who live out there. Some in whiterock, some in surrey (of course!)..I know BC well

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 12-30-2017

I woke up, cleaned my house for 4 hours, scrubbed the walls in my room and bathroom. (to prepare for my date at 6), I went to gym after cleaning for hour then I went to pool/hot tub for 2 hours. I was in the perfect condition and state for the date and 2 hours before the date I sent her a text asking for address. She opened the text up hour later and then hasnt responded yet.

I messaged her saying "Do you want to chill still or should I make other plans?" No response.

So I messaged this other chick that I've been talking to randomly on snapchat that I picked up at the mall month or so ago.

I said "My date for tonight is flaking I think, would you like to go to dinner tonight at 6?"

long story short, she said its tempting and she was thining abotu it for a while, but she ended up telling me that she has bad anxiety today and is in't in the mood to go out she just wanted to stay in.

I know she was being genuine. So I said thats not a problem at all, i hope to see you in the future when your feeling better" She said "for sure!"

The crazy thing is I was talking to her about the other chick like it didn't matter at all if she knows im dating other people too. It was amazing because I never do that. Her reaction was great, she even called the other girl rude for ignoring me.
I noticed big changes happening with self esteem.

Major changes, im at an all time high now, even stronger mentally then I was on AM, or on DMSI. or any other program.

Self esteeem is what I was lacking.

Interacting with random people today I feel like a different person. I am even more comfortable and relaxed and myself in social situations then in the past.

Even going to the gym was easier today, perhaps because I had a date but I felt great.

I don't know if this will work or not but I just messaged the chick that flaked and said

I still want to meet you but since you flaked on me
il only go out with you if you pay
i was looking forward to seeing you all day.

Honestly have no idea if that will work or not but my mind told me to say it so il see if it works or not. perhaps thats what a high self esteem is. or perhaps il fail. either way idgaf. she flaked and she has to make it up to me.

I can't wait to be on this program for extended period of time. I've only been on it for a week or so.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Shannon - 12-31-2017

Telling the second chick that your date flaked as a prelude is, in female-speak, telling her, "You aren't my first choice to hang out with, but since I can't hang with who I really want to hang with, you'll do."

Very bad approach. Telling a woman you're dating others is one thing. Telling her she's an acceptable substitute for who you really wanted to spend time with is bad juju.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 12-31-2017

(12-31-2017, 07:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: Telling the second chick that your date flaked as a prelude is, in female-speak, telling her, "You aren't my first choice to hang out with, but since I can't hang with who I really want to hang with, you'll do."

Very bad approach. Telling a woman you're dating others is one thing. Telling her she's an acceptable substitute for who you really wanted to spend time with is bad juju.

You may be right but in this situation it worked. I wasn't rude about it i was just being honest. Honesty is good isn't it? I didn't go into details until she asked me about it. I just mentioned ""I think my date is flaking

Oh and I say it worked, because I ended up talking to her through text throughout the day and building more of a connection and she seems eager to go out with me in the future.
."

I'll definitely take your advice into consideration and reconsider my approach next time.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - SargeMaximus - 12-31-2017

(12-31-2017, 11:34 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 07:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: Telling the second chick that your date flaked as a prelude is, in female-speak, telling her, "You aren't my first choice to hang out with, but since I can't hang with who I really want to hang with, you'll do."

You may be right but in this situation it worked. I wasn't rude about it i was just being honest. Honesty is good isn't it?

Lol, this is what I'm hung up on these days.

I could rant for days on this, but I won't.

(12-31-2017, 11:36 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

You may be right but in this situation it worked. I wasn't rude about it i was just being honest. Honesty is good isn't it?

Message me I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.

Day 10

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - dissonance - 01-01-2018

Raykon did you take a break between DMSI 3.1 and SE 5.5G?

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Shannon - 01-01-2018

You guys, seriously? If you don't understand what I just said, it's no wonder you're having trouble with women. Honesty is great, but you have to know when you're speaking male-speak and when you need to speak female-speak. It's not about what you say, it's about what they understand you to have said. If in male-speak you are "being honest" and in female speak you are telling her she's a second rate option, then you may have had the best intentions, but you also shot yourself in the foot because of what she understood, regardless of what you said or meant.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-01-2018

(01-01-2018, 11:25 AM)dissonance Wrote: Raykon did you take a break between DMSI 3.1 and SE 5.5G?

I was on am refresher for a month then anxiety relief for 2 weeks and a bit and then AM refresher for 6 days then SE for 11 days (today).. no break in between.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-01-2018

I usually have a strong fear of calling women because phone game was my biggest flaw and fear.

Today I just tried to call one of the chicks to apologize to her and ask her out. Apologize because the text that I sent about her paying for dinner backfired because it did turn out to be an emergency apparently. So I apologized and im in recovery mode now but doesn't look good.

but yeah I tried calling her, which is unbecoming of me because I usually fear phone convos. This is good news. SE is working.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - SargeMaximus - 01-01-2018

(01-01-2018, 05:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:

You guys, seriously? If you don't understand what I just said, it's no wonder you're having trouble with women. Honesty is great, but you have to know when you're speaking male-speak and when you need to speak female-speak. It's not about what you say, it's about what they understand you to have said. If in male-speak you are "being honest" and in female speak you are telling her she's a second rate option, then you may have had the best intentions, but you also shot yourself in the foot because of what she understood, regardless of what you said or meant.

Ah *light bulb moment* Thanks Shannon.

Note to self: learn female-speak.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-02-2018

Yesterday I went to the store where that chick worked so I can see if I apologize in person and ask her out. This was before I tried calling her.

Today she texted me in the morning today her coworker told her I was looking for her yesterday. She didn't seem mad or annoyed that I did that but she brought it up.

I think maybe in her eyes she might think im super confident and high self esteem because I literally went out there to talk to her face to face even though I've only met her once, I also tried calling her instead of hiding behind text. I think subtle stuff like that shows allot about a person because nowadays most young people only text and avoid phone calls.

Anyways, i'm going approaching twice this week and going to stop communicating with that chick for now until she starts reciprocating or communicating with me more.

Going to meet other women to get my mind off her and also make her jealous by showing her I'm desirable.

I believe she is still interested in me, but since I fucked up the other day & turned into recovery mode it's not guarenteed anything will happen. Although I still believe it will because my first impression was unbelievably amazing with her.

It was the most caveman style approach i've ever done, very direct. even more then I usually was.

RE: Raykon's Self Esteem 5.5g Journal - Raykon - 01-02-2018

Ive been fapping multiple times a day for the last week without ejaculating.

Been using this breathing technique I learned many years to learn to delay ejaculation indefinitely.

I am really good at it now. in the past once I reached the edge where I was about to cum it was almost impossible for me to stop it.

now I can stop it so easy its hilarious.

I haven't came in a week or more and ive been fapping so much.

I am trying to train myself to cum ONLY when I want too.

I discovered that breathing in through the mouth while closing nose air way is the best way to suck the sexual energy from penis and release it through head with a large exhale through the top of the head. It's not about how much air ur pulling but the exact way you do it. you dont even need to pull much air at all if you do it right.