Subliminal Talk
Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? (/Thread-Reduce-Emotional-Sensitivity-grow-thicker-skin)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Zane - 01-30-2018

(01-30-2018, 01:43 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Thanks for the info Cyanide (love that comic btw). From what I understand, AM6 does have some sort of self esteem component in it. Is this true. All of this is really about priming myself for AM6 when that time comes. Self Esteem seems like a pretty strong candidate.

AM6 will help with Self Esteem as that is part of becoming a healthy man. But it likely won't be as strong and focused as Self Esteem 5.5g as it's only focus is Self Esteem and it is more advanced technology.

Quote:Tbh. Now I read this post again I realized that MLS-5.5G will also help with that.

Ever since I start using MLS I started thinking logically and whenever I would get is a argument I would start being logical and I didnt even knew u that until my brother pointed out. Before I was all emotional but now its all Logical.

I don't really get how a program on learning would be recommended for this as that isn't it's focus. Other programs suggested are much more directly applicable to this.

Well I am telling what I experienced. But I think running AM6 and Other healing subs should be the first choice.

Maybe while listening to MLS-5.5G I finally learned how to be not so emotionally sensitive.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 01-30-2018

I'm interested in learning a little bit more about What users have experienced on EPRHA free version. One of the things listed in the product page is "mental/emotional maturity improvement" As well as self validation and guilt/shame/fear release.

Perhaps this might be a good primer for AM6 since it covers more.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Greenduck - 01-30-2018

(12-23-2017, 10:21 AM)Eplaisance1988 Wrote: I wasn't sure if I wanted to throw this out there but here it goes.

As a child I was always super sensitive, and sometimes I think I still am. This level of sensitivity has prompted me to avoid getting close to most people throughout my life and also has prevented me from pursuing relationships. As I did not want others seeing this side of me for fear of being seen as weak. Whenever I would get clowned by other guys I would either shrink up or otherwise try to dismiss it as a joke (yet still be bothered by it) so as to avoid the risk of looking stupid trying to stand up for myself. I also know that having a thick skin is vital to surviving in the real world.

Does AM6 already deal with this to an extent? What about any other subs (LTU?)

I get what you are saying about the sensitivity, I am to a sensitive guy which have made me form great and close relationships in the past. It's just that you need to find people who appreciate you for who you are. Sensitive people are great, they are thoughtful, great at listening, often very creative and have many good ideas and solutions to problems.

But we also can get run over if we don't stand up for ourselves. You don't need to change who you are and loose your sensitivity, as it's a great gift, believe me - but you need to grow a back-bone which let you stand up when people are trying to run you over. And you know when they do, because you can sense it. But most people don't, if they are not assholes. Assholes try to run you over, they are not the people you want to have as friends.

But then it's also the case of the person who take everything personally and just shut down, seeing himself as a victim. That is another case of sensitivity, which is caused by you in some way being emotionally healthy. In this case maybe E2 would be a good idea.

Don't know where you are really on this scale, but if it's that you need to learn to stand up to yourself when people are giving you shit, and having them start to respect you, you need to start looking for the strength inside yourself. I could recommend starting doing some physical work and going to a mixed martial arts club of some sorts.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 01-31-2018

Does anyone have any experiences with EPRHA free version they could share with me? I'm strongly considering that one as my primer for AM6.

Zane, I saw what you wrote about your parents being on EPRHA. Were there any other observations you made on them?

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Zane - 01-31-2018

(01-31-2018, 07:54 PM)Eplaisance1988 Wrote: Does anyone have any experiences with EPRHA free version they could share with me? I'm strongly considering that one as my primer for AM6.

Zane, I saw what you wrote about your parents being on EPRHA. Were there any other observations you made on them?

Yes, Idk if I have mentioned it before or not but after exposing my mother to E1 for about 3 months. I noticed that she has gained some level of emotional maturity.

Before anyone could just manipulate her as get some cash out of her. All they had to to was get emotional, tell their suffering and she would get emotional and just give them every penny we had. Infact she would do that to such a level that in the end she would ask Me and my Brother for few bucks...

She would care more about improving life of others and focus on their own kids.. I mean even my father was fed up of this and couldn't stop..

In short she was very emotionally sensitive and can be manipulated easily. We were always in debt.

But after exposing her to E1 she started seeing what people were doing and she recognized it and even told me one that she really got nothing by helping others. She just needs to look after her family and tbh my family is is much better state than it was 3 months ago...

She has learned to forgive people and learned to move on. She now taking care of her health and now watches youtube videos related to health and healing.

Her bank account is finally has some cash in it.

Inshort, everything is good. Thanks to E1 and Shannon.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 02-01-2018

(01-31-2018, 09:16 PM)Zane Wrote: In short she was very emotionally sensitive and can be manipulated easily. We were always in debt.

Yep that's me in a nutshell. Sans the debt and money issues. Easily manipulated with my own good nature. My mom can be that way too. Perhaps E1 is a good idea.

(01-31-2018, 09:16 PM)Zane Wrote: Inshort, everything is good. Thanks to E2 and Shannon.

I thought you said they were on E1?

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Zane - 02-01-2018

(02-01-2018, 05:56 AM)Eplaisance1988 Wrote:
(01-31-2018, 09:16 PM)Zane Wrote: In short she was very emotionally sensitive and can be manipulated easily. We were always in debt.

Yep that's me in a nutshell. Sans the debt and money issues. Easily manipulated with my own good nature. My mom can be that way too. Perhaps E1 is a good idea.

(01-31-2018, 09:16 PM)Zane Wrote: Inshort, everything is good. Thanks to E2 and Shannon.

I thought you said they were on E1?

Sorry, I mean E1

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 02-08-2018

So saving for AM6 seems to be going well. I think I've decided on E1 for March to September.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 02-18-2018

So everyone seems to be giving me solid insight into the realms of EPRHA and AM6 and I've seen a lot of recommendations toward EPRHA. I want all posters on this thread to know that I'm extremely grateful for all the advice given regarding the next steps in my subliminal journey.

After much thought and considering that saving for AM6 is going MUCH better than expected, and considering the fact that I am approaching 30 in July, I figure that the timing could not be more perfect to start AM6 in the beginning of April of this year.

I have taken everyone's opinions on this thread into careful consideration regarding my issue of emotional sensitivity and have sort of rethought what it is I truly need at this moment in my life and it is simply this: to move forward.

In the past several years since I've finished my first round of college, I've seen everyone's lives around me change: my best friend got married one year after me graduating, my sister also got married at the same time (this was 2013), since then my sister has had my two nephews (who are my world btw).

Fast forward to 2018: My sister and brother-in-law have decided to move to Tennessee (I live in Louisiana) and today I found out that a female friend of mine from college is 3 months pregnant.

These are all positive things (although I am a bit sad about my sister, brother-in-law and nephews moving away to TN).

The thing is, it's forced me to look at myself:

I won't go into too many details but I feel like I've basically stagnated in my personal development over the years and coming upon 30 years old I've finally had enough. And frankly it seems there are too many good things in AM6 to pass up. Especially:

-killing excuses
-refusing to justify actions that are not moving you forward
-approval seeking destruction
-overcome victim mentality
-destruction of laziness
-social stability, skill and strength (this is a big one for me)

I know it will not be an easy ride. And I know others on this thread have advised me to take a lighter route first. But somehow this decision feels like the right one. There's such a magnanimous opportunity to tackle so many issues of mine at once (only one of which is emotional oversensitivity which is not as bad as it used to be anyway)

To those on here who have given me advice, please do not take offense. I know many of you have more experience with Shannon's subs than I do and value your opinions highly. If you have anymore insight to offer regarding this decision I welcome it highly.

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Antaeus - 02-23-2018

Finally acquired AM6 as of yesterday. Super stoked. Planning to start in April Smile

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - JCasterlin - 04-19-2018

(01-29-2018, 09:54 AM)Daredevil Wrote: UD has worked Wonders For Me.

UD?

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Kol - 04-19-2018

Universal Detox

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - JCasterlin - 05-05-2018

I'm running EPHRA 2.0 for six months before going on to AM6. Like you I tend to be incredibly sensitive emotionally & it has always annoyed the fuck out of me. There are times I would love to be just not give a flying fuck

RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin? - Zane - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 06:47 PM)JCasterlin Wrote: I'm running EPHRA 2.0 for six months before going on to AM6. Like you I tend to be incredibly sensitive emotionally & it has always annoyed the **** out of me. There are times I would love to be just not give a flying ****

Dont worry, I was like that my entire life ,but not anymore..Just keep listening and growing and then ..You Shall not give a Flying Fuck...soon