Subliminal Talk
DMSI results poll - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI results poll (/Thread-DMSI-results-poll)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI results poll - Adrien Silva - 12-06-2017

poll incoming

RE: DMSI results poll - Chopp - 12-07-2017

Current results speak volumes.

RE: DMSI results poll - Dilettante - 12-07-2017

whoa! berry interasting Confused

RE: DMSI results poll - Shannon - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 10:07 AM)Chopp Wrote: Current results speak volumes.

Not particularly. The sample size is pretty miniscule. All this shows right now is that the majority of people who responded have had a specific experience. That does not speak to the experience that the rest of the users have had, many of whom may never notice the poll because they are busy with other things - like the people they met through using DMSI.

I can tell you that if it were not for the fact that I have to read this forum, I would be busy with my hot new girlfriend. I would never have seen this poll. And my hot new girlfriend is a result of... you guessed it... 3.1.

So what this poll says right now is that some people have been very effective at preventing themselves from achieving sex, and some are afraid to execute the program. Some are executing it, and a lot of people don't know this poll exists.

It doesn't surprise me that there is a spike where the vote says no results before or after, because those people will be actively preventing the program from working for the same reason they were not getting anywhere before using it. I just have to figure out how to get you guys past your vagophobia. Smile

RE: DMSI results poll - Zane - 12-07-2017

People who get Laid on DMSI don't lurk around on forum. They are busy getting laid.

RE: DMSI results poll - DarkPlouf - 12-07-2017

Yeah, right... Don't bullshit us.
I don't buy that excuse. If a large majority of people were executing we would have by now plenty of interesting journals. Or reports. Showing to Shannon that his program works would be the minimal act of gratitude to do.

Facts talk by themselves. And we have a good one right above here.

RE: DMSI results poll - Determined - 12-07-2017

It's true, all the guys who ran DMSI and executed didn't stick around for long. They dropped by with a post or two saying how amazing it was before they went of to live their lives whilst the people who didn't execute stuck around, kicking up a stink about how DMSI needs to be improved.

RE: DMSI results poll - SargeMaximus - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 06:42 PM)Determined Wrote: It's true, all the guys who ran DMSI and executed didn't stick around for long. They dropped by with a post or two saying how amazing it was before they went of to live their lives whilst the people who didn't execute stuck around, kicking up a stink about how DMSI needs to be improved.

It isn't surprising that such a large number were virgins before hand either. Read some of the success stories and do what they did. Instead of taking the easy route and blaming the product

Rolleyes

I didn't buy DMSI to have to do everything on my own, I bought it for the specified design goals.

RE: DMSI results poll - Determined - 12-07-2017

Fair enough

(12-07-2017, 07:00 PM)Determined Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 06:53 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 06:42 PM)Determined Wrote: It's true, all the guys who ran DMSI and executed didn't stick around for long. They dropped by with a post or two saying how amazing it was before they went of to live their lives whilst the people who didn't execute stuck around, kicking up a stink about how DMSI needs to be improved.

It isn't surprising that such a large number were virgins before hand either. Read some of the success stories and do what they did. Instead of taking the easy route and blaming the product

Rolleyes

I didn't buy DMSI to have to do everything on my own, I bought it for the specified design goals.

You're a special case Sarge, you've run AM6 4 times and turned bi sexual on SM3. For some reason you don't gel well with this technology.

You know what they say, where there's a problem there's an opportunity to grow and improve...

RE: DMSI results poll - Shannon - 12-07-2017

Which would be why we're on v3.1 and working on 3.2 instead of 1.0.

(12-07-2017, 07:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: Which would be why we're on v3.1 and working on 3.2 instead of 1.0.

Nah, I still think 1.0 is better cuz it isn't as complicated as 3.1

Hope you know I'm just trolling with that sentence. 3.1a made a believer out of me. I really think it's close Shannon. Full support from me in that. And I'm very interested to see how 3.2 fares.

RE: DMSI results poll - CatMan - 12-07-2017

I believe if it was truly working for many people, there would be no doubt more journal posts backing that up. Instead, there's been a marked decline in the forum over time as more and more have either left, or switched programs and moved on. So no, I don't buy that logic either. You know, it's okay to admit it doesn't work yet for the overwhelming majority who weren't 90% of the way there already naturally, we all know this already Smile. We haven't ran to the lifeboats just yet despite the failure, we still believe and want to stay to help it succeed.

However, I will say I'm glad you got rid of that seemingly dead weight heavily-baggaged girlfriend that always had some massive problem or calamity from before who you said wasn't even attractive. You clearly deserve way better and I never understood why you undercut yourself so and put up with all the never-ending victim nonsense. I cut off a really hot girl awhile back like I've written about. Purely because she was a toxic mess mentally and emotionally. I felt it wasn't worth my time and it was always draining and thankless dealing with her as it never stopped with the pity party and negativity and living out old hurts for validation or attention or whatever. I over time felt she was beneath me despite the hotness. One of the most liberating experiences to me, to be in such a place, rather than a simp like before and happy to set aside my emotional state to deal with her nonsense just because she's hot. So, I'm glad you cut that dead weight loose at last, good for you. I'm proud of you.

Looking forward to the cure to Vagophobia, lol.

RE: DMSI results poll - samba99 - 12-08-2017

Well to be honest back in 2.4 when I was getting massive success I did forget about the forum lol and was busy with girls.
It’s true that the journals disappeared. I really don’t know why 3.1A give me zero results in terms of attraction but I am not the only one. Many left and switched after being stuck in 3.1 forever. I just switched to 3.0A and During my 3rd loop I can already feel some energy in my chest.

Anyways I am sure the forum will be pumped up again when 3.2 comes out.
Also why the heck this forum is not PRIVATE? We share sensitive info here