Subliminal Talk
EPRHA Free Version - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA Free Version (/Thread-EPRHA-Free-Version)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: EPRHA Free Version - Benjamin - 12-20-2017

Unfortunately not as it's a 5g program.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ-How-many-can-be-used-at-once-

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 02:04 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Unfortunately not as it's a 5g program.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ-How-many-can-be-used-at-once-

Sad. Ok then after I finish with EPRHA.

RE: EPRHA Free Version - Shannon - 12-20-2017

5g and up, nothing else.

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 01-02-2018

Day 39
I am listening on daily basis. There were few days when I was so tired that I slept immediately upon lying down and missed the sub.
I got sick, flu fever and sore throat. I have been resting for a week lying in bed. Overall I feel good but I kind of feel demotivated / lazy. Cannot tell if it is due to sickness and lying all day or something is coming up in my emotions.

I still wake up a lot due to the sub noise. I am thinking of a mobile app which restricts the maximum volume output and use it with the silent sub.

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 02-27-2018

Day 40-90

I did not post the updates for a long time now. Initially I was listening to the sub at night with earphones (stream version). the problem I was facing was that the earphone kept going out of ear at night and whenever I woke up i had to put it back. I was concerned that I was missing listening to the sub.
Therefore I have shifted to a new method. Now I listen to the ultrasonic sub and put my phone in the chest pocket. I had calibrated the volume level using the stream version. this way I now listen to it at least 12 hours a day.

Overall I am very much satisfied with the results. I feel very light and calm. There were few days in which I got up late and forgot to turn on the sub. On another few days, the volume accidentally went down. although I was using the ultrasonic sub, I immediately noticed the absence of sub as i had started feeling painful emotions. I dont know whether this statement describes it accurately but its like when I am talking walking interacting I can feel some pain in the process, like something is not right. In the start when I forgot to start the sub, the level of pain was much much higher now it is quite subtle. That means the sub is working fine.

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 03-01-2018

A question:

I started EPRHA V1 on 25th November 2017 and with that calculation the 90 days comes to 22nd February 2018. I have already listened to it for more than 90 days now.

However, in the start I was listening to in at night (streaming version) via earphones. The problem was that the earphones kept falling out of head. Then I shifted to silent version during daytime with phone in my chest pocket.

I believe that there might have been some missing days or hours in between. That might be due to earphones falling out during sleep or low volume of silent version in my pocket.

Now I am getting slightly impatient and want to try other subs (thinking of Luck Magnifier & Ultra Success combo)

How do I decide when to move on?

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 03-04-2018

Day 100

Overall i feel very calm and peaceful. Even I had an emotional blockage or I would say I felt bad and had a major fight / conflict within the family. I stopped speaking to certain people for few days. It was resolved quite easily.

Now whenever I feel angry / upset, I can respond rather than react to the situation quite better. The emotions do not bother me so much that i lose control. I may be acting in the same manner but it feels more like i am doing on purpose rather than impulse / anger / emotion.

Today during the daytime when i was lying down, somehow I remembered an incident which happened in my childhood. The original incident finished prematurely. I was lucky and nothing much happened. But today I was just feeling pity on me and making up a story of what might have happened. In the first version I was killed and my dead body was found. In the 2nd version I survived miraculously and was taken to hospital and spend a long time there. My mind was making alternate versions whether I would survive to grow up or died in the hospital. All the time I was making such huge self pity and victim feeling. I was almost crying. I was visualizing about what people / family were doing, what were they feeling, what was i feeling and how it was happening and i am feeling so much victim.

I had suffered from depression in the past and had undergone therapy and also some medication for that. So I can realize what ever happens emotionally to me. But this was an isolated incident. I mean to say that overall I had no depression kinda feeling. It just came as I was lying down and got me into tears. When I got up and continued with my day it just vanished like nothing happened.

It maybe that the subliminal is starting to touch my early life memories.

Another thing which is happening these days is that I am feeling very demotivated. I do not want to do anything. Its not like depression. Its like I do not want to do anything and I feel ok with it. It is different from procrastination also. I am still feeling very calm.

RE: EPRHA Free Version - Jake2015 - 03-05-2018

hey man glad to see E1 is working for you, keep it going!!

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 03-05-2018

(03-05-2018, 05:15 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: hey man glad to see E1 is working for you, keep it going!!

Thanks

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 03-05-2018

Day 101

I am starting to feel that the sub is draining me somehow. I am listening to around 10- 12 hours a day.
I feel that whenever I am doing any mental / cognitive work I get very tired. There was one particular task that I started and left halfway as I could not think of completing in the next 2 hours.

I have been sleeping a bit less than normal due some commitments so that may have an effect. From today I plan to sleep on time, so will see how this goes.

RE: EPRHA Free Version - Zane - 03-05-2018

8 Hours exposure is fine

RE: EPRHA Free Version - Shannon - 03-07-2018

Overexposure is just as bad as underexposure. You need to find a balance in usage time between being kept on task and having enough time to rest from doing that task.

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 07:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: Overexposure is just as bad as underexposure. You need to find a balance in usage time between being kept on task and having enough time to rest from doing that task.

I am now reducing it to 10 hours. If it seems fine then ok, otherwise I will reduce further to 8 hours.

RE: EPRHA Free Version - guyinlahore - 03-13-2018

Day 109

I am feeling better but very kind of demotivated. I want to go away, away from home, family and work and spend some days in quiet place.

I have been able to restart working on my part time online businesses and able to concentrate on it on a daily basis. I started it many years back but could be consistent with it. Overall I am much organized, but I think my daily routine is kiling me. I want to have a break and then come back again. I might be travelling this weekend for a day or two out of city for office meeting. The meeting is a short
one but the travelling time means I will be out of city for 2 days. That might bring some momentary change in my life.

The sub made me feel better in the earlier months. Now i think it has started to address some deep issues and childhood traumas. Its like you are going on a straight road and come accross a speed breaker. The front of your vehicle lifts up. I have kind of that feeling right now. Its like I am going throught some small thing which is affecting my inner self. Its like a sort of temporary upheavel, which at the
moment feels will come down or maybe not.

Right now I am addressing my fears. Social fears that is. In various social situations, I have always behaved in a particular pattern. now I am questioning that pattern. I have always been conforming to the situation. I have started to question my behaviour at times and have started to face the fear. e.g if I do something which I want to do, what will happen, why I am not doing it and in particular I have been thinking why am i afraif? what is scaring me? what is forcing me to not act on my intentions / plans?

i reduced the time of the sub to 8 hours but not much difference in terms of tiredeness. I have now increased it back to 12 hours and sometimes to 14-16 hours. Although I have changed my sleeping time and I am now trying to sleep 30 mins to 1 hour earlier. I have noticed difference.

I have also started to be a bit expressive about my emotions. I had a problem about a product warranty and and I expressed myself completely and told the other person how I was feeling. this was huge. I used to get angry and my hands and limbs would start shaking but I would not be able to say anything. It was totally different.

I am getting slight impatient about using the sub. I was earlier thinking of shifting to E2 but now I think I may not be able to keep it up. I mean if I buy E2 I will still want to run it at least 3 months to get some benefit. I am tight on budget. I am getting good results from Version 1, and now want to try some other sub to achieve things in my life. I am thinking of Ultra Success and Luck Magnifier combo. My plan is to finish 6 months of EPRHA and then move one, otherwise it will be difficult to do the 6 months run again.
I have faced lots of problems in my job career and money wise (intention wise). I want to finish the sub and move on to manifest some good things mainly lots of money in my life.

Overall I am happy about the changes the sub is bringing in me and the fact that I have managed to listened to it for more than 3 months now. Overall I am also a bit sad about the things I have been going through in my life in my childhood and the good and wonderful things I have missed out.
I also feel that more than half my life has already passed. (I am 40) and I have not achieved / gotten things which people around me have so easily achieved. kind of depressing. I plan to listen to the sub till end of May and complete 6 months in total. This seems like a long long way to go.

I have also felt some layers of me peel off and I am starting to realize and know about some things inside me. One is the lack of money or I would say the scarcity of money. Although I am not poor and have enough money but when I compare to my peers I find myself quite below. My early childhood was quite tough in terms of money. My parents could not afford to buy good toys. That affected me a lot in my life. One of my goals in life is to get rich, very rich. So far I am struggling. I have read lots of books on law of attraction, getting rich, money courses but never been able to succeed with it. Now I am started to realize some of the limiting beliefs or blocks as people say. I have started working on some thoughts but I plan to do something more when this sub is over.