Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best (/Thread-Women-Magnet-WM2-The-Best)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 05-10-2018

Stage 6

Small update, I'm very busy right and I barely have the time to write anything.
Stage 6 is making things better it seems. I have noticed women I already know getting crazy about me when I come to a dancing class.
There is a woman that is very experienced that came back to our session, and while with me I noticed her body was tensed and she couldn't do basic steps with me.
Also she was often looking at me with a special look.
Yesterday I was in another dancing class and as I went to the toilet I noticed some girls trying to make eyes contact each time I come across them. I was barely paying attention to them but then she said hi. I came talk to them after that, she was full into me and she noticed me since last week, her males friend said she was into me also. Turn out she is too young though, she was trying to turn around the script and make me look immature even if i'm 10 years older than her, just so I consider her as a potential target.

Wednesday while at a bar I danced with a girl who seems very into me also; and while dancing she went completely red twice and couldn't move properly. I talked to her and asked her name, basic stuff. I added her on facebook but she didn't answered back. It's crazy how much attention they give me but each time I want to take things further it turns bad.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - SargeMaximus - 05-11-2018

(05-10-2018, 11:47 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Stage 6

Small update, I'm very busy right and I barely have the time to write anything.
Stage 6 is making things better it seems. I have noticed women I already know getting crazy about me when I come to a dancing class.
There is a woman that is very experienced that came back to our session, and while with me I noticed her body was tensed and she couldn't do basic steps with me.
Also she was often looking at me with a special look.
Yesterday I was in another dancing class and as I went to the toilet I noticed some girls trying to make eyes contact each time I come across them. I was barely paying attention to them but then she said hi. I came talk to them after that, she was full into me and she noticed me since last week, her males friend said she was into me also. Turn out she is too young though, she was trying to turn around the script and make me look immature even if i'm 10 years older than her, just so I consider her as a potential target.

Wednesday while at a bar I danced with a girl who seems very into me also; and while dancing she went completely red twice and couldn't move properly. I talked to her and asked her name, basic stuff. I added her on facebook but she didn't answered back. It's crazy how much attention they give me but each time I want to take things further it turns bad.

They're like cats man.

Cats have been rubbing up against my leg a lot recently. But everytime I reach out to pet them, they run away.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Shawn - 05-11-2018

Do you feel like your socializing improved or gsf in regard to women got removed on WM?

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 05-11-2018

Yes, anxiety is more controlled, I approach girls more easily. Yesterday I danced in a club with a woman I know was very interested as she kept looking at me and she was afraid the other girls around would get a taste first.
I have been using short hypnosis to control my emotions so this is maybe not WM2 but I think WM2 made me realize that my anger would remove any fear or anxiety.
2 weeks ago I think there was a woman very beautiful I wanted to approach and I started to get anxiety but then I get angry about it, it made go crazy that I couldn't do it and then the fear was gone with the anger coming.
Then I approach her fearlessly, asked her name, told her exactly why I did it but she told me she had already a boyfriend.
Yesterday I got a number from the girl I danced with for a short time. She was very open about it.
Yesterday there were women fighting for me literally in the club but it's their version of fighting, it's very soft and almost unapparent to the untrained eyes. There was this blond girl that I know a bit and approach me once, yesterday she kept following me around, she tried to dance near me. Though I think this one is crazy so I'm very careful about what I do.

I also danced with another girl that I knew from a dancing class but she was drunk, but also very happy to be in my arm before dancing, I'm not sure if it's alcohol or attraction or both. Her face certainly light up when she saw me.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Determined - 05-11-2018

Seems like you've met the project goals of WM2. Well done!

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Shawn - 05-12-2018

Thanks. I somehow wonder if this would be a good sub to run for me as the approach is not straight towards sex but simply towards attracting women and socializing. I guess it is more likely to reach the goal for me than set the focus straight to sex.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 05-28-2018

I have been practicing hypnosis and NLP again but more thoroughly now.
And I have to say I regret to have followed the rules about not using hypnosis or NLP with subliminal for so long ( 5 years).
Subliminal are great but as of now a lot of things you cannot do with subs and you can with hypnosis/NLP.

I used MLS for around 3 month, I'm not even sure it did anything for my ability to remember things or get smarter. I have practiced hypnosis/nlp for 2 weeks and so much goodies I get about memory management.

I been using subs for 5 years to be able smile and relax in any given situation when I want to, especially when a girl approach me or I approach one. Subs helped but there was still some anxieties here and there.

This week I learn some basic technique that are way more powerful at relaxing me that any subs I tried. And it didn't take 6 month or 5 years to do it. Just a few days I started practicing a technique and now I naturally feel good instead of feeling tired or bad.

Victoire

I will keep using subs but well I'm not going to follow the rules about not using hypnosis with subs.
And it never made any sense to actually follow those rules. Some hypnosis occur naturaly every day, while reading or while talking with someone. Should I stop reading books too while I use subliminal. Should I stop watching video or TV or stop listening to music because they may contain hypnosis or NLP.

I'm tired of restricting myself, It's full ON for me now.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - DarkPlouf - 05-28-2018

Agree with you on this one. I found out subs don't even compare to conscious efforts.
That's why the other day I asked Shannon if the subconscious is that much powerful or if it really can perform tasks on behalf of the conscious mind.
Since I set my intent on money 3 months ago I've been practicing again LOA, visualization and some rule 4 stuff.
Feels good to get some actual real results.

But the thing with subs is that they can surprise me sometimes.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 05-29-2018

There are probably limits to what you can accomplish with subs.
Testing is good but how much test until you actually waste your time on it and miss things in life that you could have get if you had chosen another path.
There are books I bought 3 years ago that I never actually read or I stopped reading because they contain NLP/hypnosis.

What NLP/Hypnosis does though is conscious effort with your subconscious mind doing most of the work still, you are directly giving suggestion to your subconscious mind.

The main difference I see is that you actually get feedback from what's really happening, the more you see you can actually change your subconscious mind the more you believe it, and then the more it works as you get more confident. With subs it's like you are always in the blind never knowing it's actually doing something, there is never any feedback that "yeah that milestone is accomplished".
And there is no direct control either, it's fully automated, you can't do anything about it. I especially don't like that part of the process. Which is what I wanted to see from MLS, more control over your body, your thoughts, memory, feelings etc but none of that happened at all to me or I didn't noticed it which is kind of the same thing.

It's a bit like Windows VS Linux to me, and subs would be more like Windows, Linux would be more like Hypnosis/NLP.
With subs you cannot interact at all, you get the script written which cannot be changed by you, and you don't know what's in there, closed source, central authority, at best you have to trust Shannon, it is also similar to banks VS Bitcoin/cryptocurrency.
With NLP/Hypnosis you can do anything you would like to do with it, you are in control of anything that happen, which mean you can also fu** it up too. But it's open you know what's happening, you aren't in the blind, and when somethings great happen you know why or you can search why, and you can reproduce it much more easily when you want to and on others too if you are skilled enough to do it. You are involved in the process.

There are advantages and limits to both tools but I tend to be more in the open community than in the closed source community. Long term wise NLP/hypnosis seems like a better choice to me.
The main things that bother me with subs is that you have no feedback with your unconscious mind, you aren't in control. Let's say you enter a bar with WM2/DMSI aura, but you want to appear low on the radar because you are sick or tired, with hypnosis you can switch it off with one command to your subconscious mind, with Subs you can't do anything about it.
Maybe something can be done but it hasn't be done until now.

Something is missing to me with how things are today.
It doesn't mean subs are useless and I will never use them again. It's like with windows, I don't like the way it's done but I still use it, and I like to use it actually, sometimes better than Linux. But I would rather know what's happening while I use Windows, for example on my Windows 10 machine it's currently automatically downloading updates and I can't stop it from doing so, and it's downloading from my phone connection which isn't supposed to happen but is happening even with the option set to no download from this connection. You don't control anything Non

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - ShanghaiKiwi - 05-31-2018

What dancing do you do? You said its similar to salsa.

Me, I do bachata and kizomba. Great way to meet women.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 05-31-2018

I just went to a kizomba night and I met a lot of women there. I started learning Salsa, and I did bachata for around 9 month or so. I'm better at kizomba though and prefer this one too as it's slower, so easier for me. But I really like some bachata songs, it's much more sensual and romantic to me but also harder to dance in my opinion. Salsa is the one I like the least but I'm learning it now because in clubs a lot of girls expect guys to make them turn the salsa way as it's the most common way to do it. I didn't know they practiced kizomba in China (or New zealand?), I met a guy recently that came from the US and he told me he didn't know about Kizomba, only Salsa and Bachata. Is there a lot of people who dance Kizomba where you live?

And yes it's a great way to meet a lot of women,my circles of friends have increased at least 10 fold thanks to that, when I go to a club now I always meet women I know already and it gives me social proof, I often see women that where staring me getting jealous and all worked up when a beautiful woman come to say hi to me in the middle of the night, the look in their eyes is hilarious Lol

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - ShanghaiKiwi - 06-06-2018

(05-31-2018, 02:01 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Salsa is the one I like the least but I'm learning it now because in clubs a lot of girls expect guys to make them turn the salsa way as it's the most common way to do it.

Yeah me too, I'm just picking it up because if I want to go to more events to do bachata and kizomba, the main ones have salsa as the bread and butter.

(05-31-2018, 02:01 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: I didn't know they practiced kizomba in China (or New Zealand?), I met a guy recently that came from the US and he told me he didn't know about Kizomba, only Salsa and Bachata. Is there a lot of people who dance Kizomba where you live?

I'm in New Zealand these days - kizomba here isn't as widespread but there's still a good turnout at every social. Its a very intimate dance and a lot of people aren't used to it at first.

I read through my old post about leaving my ex in China almost two years ago, you were a big part of that conversation JOH so I'll update you how I've been since then: I've been back in NZ since Nov '16, building a business and living with my folks, hardly remember what my ex even looks like lol. Unfortunately have had little to no success with women since I've been back but have made significant progress on social skills with women, flirting etc, just not getting laid. I did ASC5G this year for 5 months and that has been huge, now I'm doing Testosterone Maximiser until the end of the year and then plan to do AM & Sex Magnet next year.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - thor2014 - 06-06-2018

WM sounds like a good option. How do you find the eye seduction compared to SM ?

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 06-06-2018

As good I would say.