Subliminal Talk
Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G (/Thread-Anxiety-Relief-Aid-5-5G)

Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - thor2014 - 11-15-2017

This product works like clockwork. My reasons for buying this were to help me sleep at night as I have had so much on my mind lately. Its been very hard for me to relax at the end of the day, well 45 minutes into listening I dropped of to sleep. Fantastic product Shannon keep them coming.

RE: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - Zane - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 12:08 AM)thor2014 Wrote: This product works like clockwork. My reasons for buying this were to help me sleep at night as I have had so much on my mind lately. Its been very hard for me to relax at the end of the day, well 45 minutes into listening I dropped of to sleep. Fantastic product Shannon keep them coming.

That is why people should trust Shannon. He knows what he's doing.

RE: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - thor2014 - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 07:43 AM)Zane Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 12:08 AM)thor2014 Wrote: This product works like clockwork. My reasons for buying this were to help me sleep at night as I have had so much on my mind lately. Its been very hard for me to relax at the end of the day, well 45 minutes into listening I dropped of to sleep. Fantastic product Shannon keep them coming.

You obviously don't Wink

RE: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - AriGold - 11-15-2017

Thor, I'm not sure this is a good testimonial. It would be a good testimonial if it was a sleep aid, but not in this case. Can you report on situations where you were anxious before and do not experience it now?

RE: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - thor2014 - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 11:58 AM)AriGold Wrote: Thor, I'm not sure this is a good testimonial. It would be a good testimonial if it was a sleep aid, but not in this case. Can you report on situations where you were anxious before and do not experience it now?

In the last few weeks I have been suffering from insomnia. Which has resulted in lack of sleep, tiredness and anxiety due to external factors. The reason I opted for this sub was that I wanted to use the latest and greatest technology. This sub I really feel is a great investment it just took one loop to send me to noddy noddy land and I woke up feeling very refreshed.

Just from these experiences I can see the power of this subliminal as an aid to dealing with anxiety.

RE: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - DarkPlouf - 11-16-2017

You should trust no one. Results talk by themselves.

Thor, how much clear is your mind while running ARA ? Do your mind feel calmer and clearer ? Do you feel more concentrated ?

RE: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - thor2014 - 11-16-2017

(11-16-2017, 05:47 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:

You should trust no one. Results talk by themselves.

Thor, how much clear is your mind while running ARA ? Do your mind feel calmer and clearer ? Do you feel more concentrated ?

An absolute yes, I do feel alot more calm. When you say concentrated do you me more focused ?. If that's what you are asking the answer is no I just feel chilled.

Keep in mind I am not one who suffers from anxiety disorders. Its just that there are days when I just cannot get to sleep due to all those thoughs running through my head. The sub seems to dissolve those thought patterns which allows me to get a good nights sleep.

I certainly do plan to run it prior to giving presentations in the next week or so. Will report back, having said that I am really impressed with the product so far.

RE: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.5G - DarkPlouf - 11-16-2017

Yes, I meant focused. Sorry for the wording.
I would be interested to buy it much more to calm my mind than for anxiety. My mind feel cloudy somtimes.