Subliminal Talk
Raykons Anxiety Relief - Never live in regret again! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Raykons Anxiety Relief - Never live in regret again! (/Thread-Raykons-Anxiety-Relief-Never-live-in-regret-again)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Raykons Anxiety Relief - Never live in regret again! - Raykon - 11-14-2017

Decided to wait on SM for a bit.

used this for 60 minutes this morning before work (thats all the time i had)

felt calm at work and less anxiety. Might be placebo but it did feel like it worked. I am very good at noticing subs working.

doing 3 loops tonight will report back tomorrow.

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief Journal - Raykon - 11-16-2017

Day 3.

I approached some 18 year beauty yesterday. I was heading to a university to do a delivery and I knew there would be hot women my age. I told my friend over snapchat that im going to do it.

Me and him are starting a business together that involves picking up women and PUA. so basically I have insane motivation now to approach chicks and I vowed to approach every hot chick I see (if its within reason and logic and doesn't make me go out of my way for example like if i have to go to work)

So I saw this 10/10 BEAUTY at the school when I get there. I went and dropped it off and 6 minutes later when I came back she was still sitting there.

So I went & sat in front of her, she had her laptop on her. I waved at her and I said "Hi I thought you were cute and I wanted to come meet you."

But I was so nervous for some reason I had major anxiety. She could sense it. I was still able to string along conversation but I was saying stupid shit and I wasn't being charming or relaxed.

Only brief moments in the interaction the anxiety went away for few seconds.

It was one of my worst approaches I've ever done.

She was friendly and nice about it. I asked for her number at the end because I figured I might as well ask anyways. She said she has a BF.

We talked for a total of 3 minutes. so although I had anxiety I give myselfs props for hanging in there, and also doing the approach in the first place.

It was an adrenaline rush for sure.

I'm looking forward to my next approach. I'm hoping ARA will kick in more.

I didn't have anxiety prior to the approach, but during the approach I did. FYI

I can feel ARA working pretty good now. I do feel less anxiety overall.

but its no where near to being in full affect. Its very subtle right now.

I'm going out approaching with that friend on Sunday. Going to be awesome.

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief Journal - Raykon - 11-22-2017

So I decided to stay on this program for a while. Been on it for last few days.

yesterday I went approaching with my friend and I approached 3 beautiful women in a span of an hour.

first approach was okay not bad, she said she had bf at end.

Second approach was amazing, one of my best ever, i was funny, completely relaxed and got her number.

Third approach she also said she had a bf after talking few minutes but the approach wasn't that good.

The initiial approach was good for each of the 3 approaches, but only the 2nd approach was perfect, 1st was not terrible but 3rd was not that good. i didn't think of anything to say thats good.

I am stoked. Im so happy because yesterday showed that I still have it in me.

I had almost no anxiety.

This is the beginning of a new chapter of my life, taking action and doing what I need to do to get what I desire in life.

Always approaching instead of living in regret.

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief Journal - Raykon - 11-23-2017

Just did an amazing approach 2 hours ago.

I was a Greek restaurant eating lunch by myself. I noticed one of the waitress's is absolutely unbelievably hot. I kept thinking of how to go about approaching her. I had some anxiety surface.

I ended up going through with it, when she walked near my direction I looked at her and waved her over.

I said "I hope i'm not too forward but I thought you were pretty & wanted to meet you" Hi i'm Raykon.

Then I said do you have a few minutes to sit down and talk. she thought about it for a second and said they have reservations (aka its busy so she cant)

Then I believe i asked for her number but she said she has BF. I feel like she was being genuine.

Anyways I said well it was nice meeting you & shook her hand.

Thats not the end of the story.

I end up eating my food and she brought me my left overs at the end and I got up and said

"You know I would really regret it if I didn't try one more time, I don't meet women that are my type allot and your exactly my type, I dont want to miss this opportunity, lets go on one date, i dont know if you will like me or not and I dont care"

I said (something along those lines i forget exactly wat was said but i basically said everything that I wrote plus more that I cant remember"

She seemed into me and she said I actually dont know my number though I got a new phone, so I said "Do you have snapchat?" So I ended up getting her snapchat.

Gave her a hug and a very seductive sensual kiss on the cheek.

It was an amazing approach.,

she is a solid 10/10 18 or 19 year old super sexy looking.

The fact that I tried again after the initial approach is huge.

Im doing it, and I wont stop. only the beginning of the journey of becoming the man i always wanted to be.

Anxiety relief aid is helping allot. I had no anxiety while talking to her only minor anxiety thinking of doing the approach.

I have an INSANE amount of drive and motivation to approach now,. I feel like anxiety relief is doing some profound shit to me.

I feel like ive always been anxiety prone and its been holding me back in life.

in all aspects.

TIME TO GET IT. I'm so happy. im so grateful and im looking forward to the future.

I need your guys advice, should i message this chick today or wait a few days. how would u guys go about the situation. I want to go on a date with her but not sure what the best strategy is.

I have a feeling DMSI is going to be really strong with ARA being added.

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief - Approach every Goddess as a GOD Journal - DavisMind91 - 11-23-2017

(11-23-2017, 03:02 PM)Raykon Wrote: Just did an amazing approach 2 hours ago.

I was a Greek restaurant eating lunch by myself. I noticed one of the waitress's is absolutely unbelievably hot. I kept thinking of how to go about approaching her. I had some anxiety surface.

I ended up going through with it, when she walked near my direction I looked at her and waved her over.

I said "I hope i'm not too forward but I thought you were pretty & wanted to meet you" Hi i'm Raykon.

Then I said do you have a few minutes to sit down and talk. she thought about it for a second and said they have reservations (aka its busy so she cant)

Then I believe i asked for her number but she said she has BF. I feel like she was being genuine.

I end up eating my food and she brought me my left overs at the end and I got up and said

"You know I would really regret it if I didn't try one more time, I don't meet women that are my type allot and your exactly my type, I dont want to miss this opportunity, lets go on one date, i dont know if you will like me or not and I dont care"

I said (something along those lines i forget exactly wat was said but i basically said everything that I wrote plus more that I cant remember"

She seemed into me and she said I actually dont know my number though I got a new phone, so I said "Do you have snapchat?" So I ended up getting her snapchat.

Im doing it, and I wont stop. only the beginning of the journey of becoming the man i always wanted to be.

Anxiety relief aid is helping allot. I had no anxiety while talking to her only minor anxiety thinking of doing the approach.

I have an INSANE amount of drive and motivation to approach now,. I feel like anxiety relief is doing some profound shit to me.

in all aspects.

TIME TO GET IT. I'm so happy. im so grateful and im looking forward to the future.

I need your guys advice, should i message this chick today or wait a few days. how would u guys go about the situation. I want to go on a date with her but not sure what the best strategy is.

I have a feeling DMSI is going to be really with ARA being added.

Nice bro, in my experience the sweet spot is usually within 36 hours after meeting her is the best time, you don’t look like a jerk by waiting so long but you don’t look desperate by reaching out too soon either.

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief - Approach every Goddess as a GOD Journal - Raykon - 11-23-2017

(11-23-2017, 03:24 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 03:02 PM)Raykon Wrote: Just did an amazing approach 2 hours ago.

in all aspects.

I have a feeling DMSI is going to be really with ARA being added.

Nice bro, in my experience the sweet spot is usually within 36 hours after meeting her is the best time, you don’t look like a jerk by waiting so long but you don’t look desperate by reaching out too soon either.

Good advice. I was thinking waiting till tomorrow but im going to wait till 2 days from now.

Just because the interaction went so well that I think by waiting a bit it shows Im not obsessing or needy. Shes 10/10 so shes probably really used to guys being crazy for her so if I'm different then it probably works to my favor.

I think its a case by case thing but your definitely right about within 36 hours. I think longer then that is stupid.

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief - Approach every Goddess as a GOD Journal - Illusive Man - 11-23-2017

Do you think it was the anxiety relief or DMSI for your approaches recently?

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief - Approach every Goddess as a GOD Journal - Raykon - 11-24-2017

(11-23-2017, 10:20 PM)Illusive Man Wrote: Do you think it was the anxiety relief or DMSI for your approaches recently?

I feel like DMSI gave me the motivation/desire/drive, but anxiety relief is the reason im actually approaching now. because the anxiety is low enough /diminished enough to not get in my way.

so ARA = amazing so far

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief - Approach every Goddess as a GOD Journal - Raykon - 11-24-2017

The last 2 months of doing Am refresher also helped allot. it made me more grounded relaxed and social and alpha.

I think the biggest thing DMSI did for me is remove my oneitis mentality and make me more comftorable with sex and sexuality and being sexual with women.

I used to have major issues when it came to things like open relationships, I would never have been able to even consider it. Now I could consider it.

I've noticed a very noticeable shift in thinking since using ARA. I feel like allot of limitations regarding approach and certain other things fading away and allowing me to see and envision myself in situations with more belief and confidence of already having achieved that goal.

That's the best way I can put it but yeah I'm thinking like approaching a normal thing now, when 2 months ago I had so much anxiety thinking of approaching that it ruined my mood and day that day at work.

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief - Approach every Goddess as a GOD Journal - Life - 11-24-2017

Who gives af right? You might get a no but the very act of overcoming that fear forever pays

(11-24-2017, 05:39 PM)Life Wrote: Who gives af right? You might get a no but the very act of overcoming that fear forever pays

well said. Yeah honestly I never really had a mean girl response yet ever but I would say most women are nice about rejecting guys,.

Overcoming the fear is so rewarding, i think it positively affects all areas of your life if you make it a part of your lifestyle.

More social, more charisma, more sex, happier, more confident and self assured.

Approaching is so healthy for guys to do imo. Its a shame more guys dont know about or do it.

RE: Raykons Anxiety Relief - Approach every Goddess as a GOD Journal - Sully - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 10:27 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 10:20 PM)Illusive Man Wrote: Do you think it was the anxiety relief or DMSI for your approaches recently?

I feel like DMSI gave me the motivation/desire/drive, but anxiety relief is the reason im actually approaching now. because the anxiety is low enough /diminished enough to not get in my way.

so ARA = amazing so far

Sounds like something I need. I want to approach badly but I feel so sick to the stomach even thinking about it. I've tried doing it drunk and even then the anxiety is so heavy I don't bother. It's so sad too as there are guys who can jump into war, sacrifice their life, defend, jump into a building, etc without hesitation and I can't approach.

How many loops of ARA do you do?

(11-24-2017, 06:23 PM)Sully Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 10:27 AM)Raykon Wrote:

so ARA = amazing so far

Sounds like something I need. I want to approach badly but I feel so sick to the stomach even thinking about it. I've tried doing it drunk and even then the anxiety is so heavy I don't bother. It's so sad too as there are guys who can jump into war, sacrifice their life, defend, jump into a building, etc without hesitation and I can't approach.

How many loops of ARA do you do?

I used 6-7 loops at night and use it randomly during the day for few loops.

and no worrys man you will get there. My first approach i stuttered and fumbled so bad the chick felt bad for me. I was so embarressed. But a few approaches later I had already improved dramatically.

U just need to develope a style/plan that works well for your personality.

For my personality direct is best and I just be honest. I tell them what im thinking, my approach is usually, "I was walking and I saw you and i thought you were cute and wanted to meet you, hi im raykon"

If u get the eye contact strong seem confident and or relaxed.

it should go well.

anxiety is the only thing that will get in the way so yeah i think you would benefit from this sub.

also, allot of those guys like in the military im sure cant approach either.