Subliminal Talk
Ascending to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ascending to Alpha (/Thread-Ascending-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

(02-17-2018, 10:10 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 09:52 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: This update is brilliant!!!

1) When you make eye contact with a girl,where actually do you look while shes looking and when do you look away? - ie which eye or where?

2) what are the testosterone boosting foods? - I think avacado and olive oil are 2 I know of and steak maybe?

keep going Smile

Thanks Jake...

1. I look women right in the eye with no fear and a relaxed look on my face. My gaze naturally sets upon her right eye, these days I tend not to look away unless the path I’m walking requires that I closely watch where I’m going. Call it cocky but I’m gaining this confident attitude with women of when there stare at me. My demeanor when we lock eyes is one where I know they like what they see and I’m not shy about them liking it.

2. Avacado is a good one, almond or sunflower seed butter is good too. High quality beef (such as bison)...make sure whatever meat you eat comes from a grass fed animal. Raw honey, pomegranate fruit, coconut, pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate, oats, eggs (organic), ginseng, wild salmon. I’m warming up to this diet right now because once I start using the testosterone maximizer sub later this year, I already want to have a good head start and I feel it’s the perfect follow up to AM6. Make sure whatever you take into your body is raw and/or organic when possible.

Thank youre welcome Smile

1) Great because I wrote an update on my dmsi 3.2 thread a few days ago where a girl was looking at me in class and so I thought ill look back and looked into your right eye too. I then wondered is it better to look in between the eyes rather than the eye itself or even at the bridge of the nose or at the apex/point of the nose, before I just gave up and continued to stare haha

2) Awesome, organic is way too expensive for me at the moment, the milk, the butter the other stuff eats into my student budget unfortunately but im hoping that the avacado and higher fat, higher protein and lower carb diet with green tea all helps.

its getting harder to actually start but im not giving up just yet Pirate

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-17-2018

(02-17-2018, 10:13 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 10:10 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 09:52 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: This update is brilliant!!!

1) When you make eye contact with a girl,where actually do you look while shes looking and when do you look away? - ie which eye or where?

2) what are the testosterone boosting foods? - I think avacado and olive oil are 2 I know of and steak maybe?

keep going Smile

Thanks Jake...

1. I look women right in the eye with no fear and a relaxed look on my face. My gaze naturally sets upon her right eye, these days I tend not to look away unless the path I’m walking requires that I closely watch where I’m going. Call it cocky but I’m gaining this confident attitude with women of when there stare at me. My demeanor when we lock eyes is one where I know they like what they see and I’m not shy about them liking it.

2. Avacado is a good one, almond or sunflower seed butter is good too. High quality beef (such as bison)...make sure whatever meat you eat comes from a grass fed animal. Raw honey, pomegranate fruit, coconut, pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate, oats, eggs (organic), ginseng, wild salmon. I’m warming up to this diet right now because once I start using the testosterone maximizer sub later this year, I already want to have a good head start and I feel it’s the perfect follow up to AM6. Make sure whatever you take into your body is raw and/or organic when possible.

Thank youre welcome Smile

1) Great because I wrote an update on my dmsi 3.2 thread a few days ago where a girl was looking at me in class and so I thought ill look back and looked into your right eye too. I then wondered is it better to look in between the eyes rather than the eye itself or even at the bridge of the nose or at the apex/point of the nose, before I just gave up and continued to stare haha

2) Awesome, organic is way too expensive for me at the moment, the milk, the butter the other stuff eats into my student budget unfortunately but im hoping that the avacado and higher fat, higher protein and lower carb diet with green tea all helps.

its getting harder to actually start but im not giving up just yet Pirate

Green tea can help since it burns fat. You should be avoiding dairy anyway since dairy products are testosterone killers. Avoid excessive alcohol too. Best of luck, take it from me, if you keep going then success is inevitable.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

Awesome any idea how much fat it can burn, cos all my googling research simply points to that it can not how much lol

dairy is a testosterone killer, are you sure? cos most nations on the planet drink milk (ok organic natural farm milk perhaps and im thinking of rural and what we call developing nations in the current age) and they seem to be ok.

yeah I dont drink, smoke or do drugs, i just eat I think lol

thank you Smile

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-17-2018

(02-17-2018, 11:47 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Awesome any idea how much fat it can burn, cos all my googling research simply points to that it can not how much lol

dairy is a testosterone killer, are you sure? cos most nations on the planet drink milk (ok organic natural farm milk perhaps and im thinking of rural and what we call developing nations in the current age) and they seem to be ok.

yeah I dont drink, smoke or do drugs, i just eat I think lol

thank you Smile

I’m very sure and it’s irrational for a human to drink any milk besides their mother’s, especially beyond 2 years old. Things like almond milk are an exception, and remember Jake, just because a lot of people do it doesn’t mean it’s healthy.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-18-2018

Stage 4, Day 4:

- A bit irritable today.

- Massive amounts of energy

- Very dominant in conversations

- Horny as hell.

- Getting s**t done and saying f**k you to procrastination

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-20-2018

Stage 4, Day 5

- Felt slightly aggressive

- Spoke loudly in general without caring who heard me.

- Had guys of various age ranges ( about 4 throughout the day) stare at me like they wanted to fight me. When I stared them all down right back they backed down.

- Hell of a more upright walk and confident stride, also with my chest out a bit more

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-20-2018

Stage 4, Day 6:

Pretty much maintaining everything I’ve reported thus far. The new thing is that I’m feeling a raw sexual and masculine energy coursing through me. I’m also starting to feel a bit cold emotionally and don’t want anyone getting emotionally close to me, even though I’m still socializing pretty well. In fact, I’m introverted but ever since AM6 you’d think I’m an extrovert

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-22-2018

Stage 4, Day 7:

- Marital drama, I kept it short and to the point, made one statement and said what I had to and ended the conversation. Especially now, I’m not wasting energy going back and forth with anyone.

- Alpha male body language continuing to sharpen.

- Significantly reduced appetite since starting this stage. I could eat once a day and be good.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-22-2018

Stage 4, Day 8:

- Stronger sense of confidence and emotional freedom being felt.

- Noticing a great reduction of fear in general.

- I've definitely attained the walk of a true Alpha male.

- A woman at my job who never even used to speak to me came by my row at work. Something told me to wave to her anyway. As soon as I did, she lit up and was excited to see me, and even said she'd been looking for me. We hugged and she spilled a little coffee on my pants. She rushed to grab napkins and started cleaning up my lap. She then flirtatiously told me to take my pants off so she could wash them for me. In that moment, I couldn't help but think that if we were alone, I would've made something happen. Sex magnet lead-in is something else man.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - ichigo - 02-23-2018

Nice journal, man. I'm 10 days behind you on AM6 so it's nice to get a preview of what's to come from you lol.

How are your social skills feeling on Stage 4? Feeling playful or serious? I'm a bit worried about Stage 4 as I'll be starting it around the same time I have a job interview for a job that's being friendly and helpful with customers.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-23-2018

(02-23-2018, 07:33 AM)ichigo Wrote: Nice journal, man. I'm 10 days behind you on AM6 so it's nice to get a preview of what's to come from you lol.

How are your social skills feeling on Stage 4? Feeling playful or serious? I'm a bit worried about Stage 4 as I'll be starting it around the same time I have a job interview for a job that's being friendly and helpful with customers.

Thanks man. My social skills are sharpening from when I was on stage 3 where I was feeling slightly anti-social. I'm also making others laugh without even trying at times. I'm mostly playful because overall I was a light-hearted guy before even beginning AM6, but I'm effortlessly able to switch to serious at the snap of a finger. Some days I do wake up serious as hell though.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-23-2018

Stage 4, Day 9:

Biggest epiphany is that my self control with food has shot up significantly while running this program. Not sure how but there are time where I swear AM6 is like an appetite suppressant. My stomach hardly even grumbles. Dietary changes still being refined and pretty much only 1 meal per day is being consumed.

On another note, I seem to be a little clumsy the past 4 days but I literally don't care if anyone sees me stumble, or spill water on myself, I laugh along with them.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-24-2018

Stage 4, Day 10:

- Book of the month: The High Value Man, by Min Li.

This book speaks on how to transcend traditional alpha vs beta male minder and instead learn to become a man that places a high value upon himself.

- 2nd book is “Get S**t Done” by Sean Whalen. Self explanatory.

- Due to marital drama from the other day, I decided not to pay my wife any attention on Thursday at all. From the Alpha Male 2.0 book I read last month, this is known as “soft nexting” where you cut a woman out of your life for a few days whenever she gives you drama. After 24 to 48 hours, you continue encounters with her like nothing ever happened. The book explains that this method is effective because women crave attention more than anything, that means even sex, love, and security. Now some of you may think that’s BS, but I’ll tell you from both my own experiences and what even women themselves have told me...it’s facts.

I didn’t soft next my wife for any reason other than I simply didn’t want to be bothered with her and her mind games. I called her Friday night to talk to my Daughter, 48 hours after she acted crazy and even stating that she wants me to fight for our marriage still...even though she’s the one who brought up getting a divorce 3 weeks ago (here we go again with the dumb shit). She tried bringing up our previous conversation in an indirect way. I ignored her comments then just like I did when she went crazy. Guess she got the message because once we went from talking on the phone to FaceTime on the phone, she began giving me sexual displays for no reason. I couldn’t do anything but smirk as I watched.

She had to leave for work so I was expecting her to hang up there but nope, she kept wanting to talk to me. We actually reminisced and made jokes about the good times we’ve had since we’ve known each other. I cut the conversation short since I had work in the morning but wow, to see what I read in a book Work like a charm, even when I did it unintentionally, amazing.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 02-24-2018

Stage4, Day 10, part 2:

- Female coworkers acted excited to see me when I came in to work.

- I went out with a couple friends. We walked into a crowded restaurant where people had been waiting to be seated for at least 30 minutes. Well I walked up to a host and a hostess and simply told them to give me a table in the bar area and tell me when it’s ready. They told me to just go sit down with my friends, I couldn’t believe it, we skipped all those people. As I settled at the table, I saw one guy who was still waiting look at me like WTF just happened. After I stared back for a few moments he simply looked away.