Subliminal Talk
Ascending to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ascending to Alpha (/Thread-Ascending-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 03:39 AM)Determined Wrote: It's funny how when a man is on the up and up, his ex's come crawling out of the wood work. Be wary though, that depression may or may not be real. In my experience, women are incredible at manipulating just to get the outcomes they want socially.

With this in mind I do hope you make an informed and empowered choice about what your next move is with her.

Yea trust me I’m taking things slowly. I like being on my own though so I don’t plan on letting that happen again for a while. By the time she does see me again I’ll be in the 2nd stage so I’m sure any BS she tries to pull will be called out, even though I haven’t had an issue with calling her out before anyway.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Determined - 12-11-2017

Also keep in mind that

"A woman's truth is how she's feeling"

It's from David Deida's Blue Truth. He's also written "The way of the superior man" which are both essential reading for any man looking to understand themselves and their women. Good luck man

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-12-2017

(12-11-2017, 07:07 PM)Determined Wrote: Also keep in mind that

"A woman's truth is how she's feeling"

It's from David Deida's Blue Truth. He's also written "The way of the superior man" which are both essential reading for any man looking to understand themselves and their women. Good luck man

Thank you, and that is something good to keep in mind. I’ll be checking out both books.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-12-2017

Stage 1, Day 32:

That really flew by. Can’t wait to start stage 2.

Notable differences:

- Much more affection and attention from the wife.

- More obedience from my daughter

- Increased assertiveness and persistence

- Louder speaking voice.

- Slightly decreased motivation some days

- More natural self-reliance

- Increased attention from women in general

Anything I may have missed is in the journal. Got another offer to stop by a certain department after work tonight, turned it down once again. Finding myself unattracted to my inviter, won’t spend my time with someone that I know I won’t be going anywhere with.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-13-2017

Stage 2, Day 1:

Book of the month: “How to Become an Alpha Male” by John Alexander.

- My irritation towards foolishness has already spike considerably, didn’t even take me 14 minutes of me being at work for my blood to start boiling at something stupid my management team put out.

- Someone told me I was smart today, I said I know instead of thank you, but still listened to the woman’s story about how she only has a 7th grade reading level, etc. Even after she told me that, I didn’t look down on her at all. Shows me my ego is balancing itself.

- My energy levels are a rollercoaster today. I noticed also that for each of the 12 hours that I played stage 2, I was very tired. The fatigue went away after an hour. Not sure if I’ll adjust seeing as I never fully adjusted to the energy drain from stage 1. But if I don’t then listening everyday from midnight to noon is my best option.

- I’m starting to grow tired of waiting for certain things to happen that I set in motion a few weeks ago. At this point I’m ready to put my energy towards other things that can show me results quicker.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-15-2017

Stage 2, Day 3:

I remember reading what to expect out of stage 2 is Increased confidence, desire to stand up and do one’s own thing, and irritation with people’s BS. I can say that with only 3 days into this stage I’ve already noticed all three things built up in me, and these qualities are magnifying by the day.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-17-2017

Stage 2, Day 5:

- Feeling bored with life and jaded.

- Had sex for the first time in months, felt great but I was uninterested in ejaculating.

- Feeling like I have no direction and I’m questioning if my goals are even worth it anymore.

- More quiet and even slightly socially awkward.

- Uncaring towards the desires of others.

- I’m encouraging people to stop feeling sorry for themselves the past couple days.

- Not feeling challenged at my job anymore.

- Though I have these feelings I’m not complaining much, I almost feel indifferent and like I’m just “floating” or merely existing the past 24 hours or so.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-18-2017

Stage 2, Day 6:

It feels strange but no matter what seems to happen around me or within me, all I keep feeling is a sense of “meh”, literal indifference.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-21-2017

Stage 2, Day 9

The days are zooming by.

- Had a lot of women call me sir today and seem comfortable while talking to me.

- The wife got a little beside herself, I managed to handle in a mature and calm way.

- A female coworker got upset at me because I wouldn’t do what she wanted me to at a particular moment, due to me needing to focus on my own work. I basically didn’t even take her too serious and she got over it in about 15 minutes, probably because she saw that I wasn’t going to give in to her demands at all.

- My wisdom has definitely reached a new level.

- I find myself planning more and sticking to my decisions.

- My desire for good grooming and hygiene is increasing.

- Had a talk with some female coworkers about relationships, they found it hard to believe that I’m only 26 because the things I was saying are things that they don’t even hear their 40 year old boyfriends or husbands say.

- The feeling of bland indifference is gone.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-24-2017

Stage 2 Day 12

Noticing a tendency to control conversations more. I start more of them, control the directions and topics, and also when they end. This has been happening around 85% of the time when talking to people.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-25-2017

Stage 2, Day 13:

- Suffered from a crippling depression for half the day. So much so that I was brought to tears. Looking back, the depression stemmed from feelings of inadequacy. I had to meditate to bring myself back to normal.

- I messed up and accidentally listened to an hour of stage 1. I played stage 2 immediately afterwards. Not sure if that contributed to the emotional imbalance even though I actually made that mistake hours before I felt the depression.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Determined - 12-25-2017

I don't think listening to stage 1 caused that reaction. You were so balanced and focused throughout stage 1, I'd presume this is stage 2.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-26-2017

(12-25-2017, 07:46 PM)Determined Wrote: I don't think listening to stage 1 caused that reaction. You were so balanced and focused throughout stage 1, I'd presume this is stage 2.

You may be right. That’s the most sensitive I’ve felt since starting AM6. Since meditating though I’ve felt no sensitivity.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 12-28-2017

Stage 2 Day 16:

Halfway through:

- There’s a female supervisor from another department who has become more open with me. She seems to seek my approval in a subtle way. I caught her mimicking my body language while we spoke and she keeps observing me very closely every time we interact.

- My wife actually asked ME out on a date last night. We spoke about a certain theater we’ve been wanting to go to for a while but settled for something a bit different. I woke up this morning to find that I had been paid another check besides the one from Work. I text her immediately and told her we’re going to that theatre we spoke about this weekend in a confident and assertive way. I took control of the plans for the date as well. She’s excited for this weekend lol.

Since I am married I’m interested in knowing if there’s anyone on this forum who would know a good resource for how an alpha male conducts himself in a marriage or relationship. Any tips are appreciated.