Subliminal Talk
Ascending to Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ascending to Alpha (/Thread-Ascending-to-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 06:19 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: @DavisMind91 how long did you run E2 prior to starting AM6?

Have to go back and read my journal because I did take a 32 day break to run the "Attract Positive Energy" sub. In total, from the moment I got E2, I ran it for 3-4 months (including the break). It did help me a lot and provided a good foundation for AM6. You may have decided to run it for 6 months but keep track of your progress with it every 32 days. You have the right to change your mind, especially if you feel you're ready. Just remember to be sure that you'll actually be ready to move on instead of being impatient and sub-hopping. Impatience can cause you to regress when it comes to using these subs it seems.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-10-2018

Stage 6, Day 21:

- No idea why but my work ethic is becoming the highest it's been in years, perhaps more than ever. Think whatever was sleeping in my subconscious got woken up in that seminar with AM6 backing it up. I keep producing like a machine, I'm even working from open until close at my job today.

- People, especially women are staring conversations with me more often.

- My daughter seems to be missing me more and more when I'm not with her, not sure if this has anything to do with the auras from AM6 or if it's a natural development.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - JCasterlin - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 07:01 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 06:19 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: @DavisMind91 how long did you run E2 prior to starting AM6?

Have to go back and read my journal because I did take a 32 day break to run the "Attract Positive Energy" sub. In total, from the moment I got E2, I ran it for 3-4 months (including the break). It did help me a lot and provided a good foundation for AM6. You may have decided to run it for 6 months but keep track of your progress with it every 32 days. You have the right to change your mind, especially if you feel you're ready. Just remember to be sure that you'll actually be ready to move on instead of being impatient and sub-hopping. Impatience can cause you to regress when it comes to using these subs it seems.

Every 32 days?

RE: Ascending to Alpha - JCasterlin - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 07:42 AM)JCasterlin Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 07:01 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:

Every 32 days?

A bit earlier I put reminders into my calendar to assess how I feel about my progress every 32 days up to 192 days of listening. So just over six months

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-11-2018

Stage 6, Day 22:

Not sure why but my routine today is completely opposite of what I typically do. I've been awake since 3:30 in the morning and instead of getting more sleep, I stayed up. Instead of bringing lunch I'm ordering today. My production at work I can't speak for since I just got here, but I don't want to do S*** (could also be because this is the 5th day in a row I'm working overtime). Instead of feeling masculine in a drill sergeant sort of way, I feel more like a playboy today, even though I'm not getting as much attention from women as I have been the past few days or so. Instead of ironing my clothes, I said screw it (clothes were barely wrinkled anyway).

I also notice that I'm not being careless with money today, but I'm not even watching my bank account today. Last thing I notice is that instead of listening to AM6 all at once, I'm spreading it into sessions today. Not sure if I'm having my own personal "opposite day" but at least my actions and thoughts aren't destructive, I feel overall my relaxed about everything.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-11-2018

Update:

I accidentally lied about not getting attention from women. I started to notice throughout the day that women were sneaking looks instead of being blatant like they usually are. Told you it was Opposite Day lol. The supervisor I mentioned before however told me to come and see her. 10 seconds later she told me not to, she used the words “abort mission.” I already know it’s because whatever she wanted to talk to me about, she didn’t want anyone else hearing.

Later during my lunch she, there were several people in the break room with us. She sat at another table and was far more quiet than usual. Caught her glancing at me about 3 times out of my peripheral vision while I spoke to someone else. The vibe she put out was awkward, like she wanted to say something but couldn’t figure out the right words to say. Once it got a little quiet, I noticed she was wearing gloves because she was cold. I teased her about it. Soon after, she walked all the way over to my table just to take her glove off and touch my hand so I could feel how cold it was. Guess she got that physical contact she wanted from yesterday, although not quite to the level she wanted.

Most times she has a focused look in her eyes but every once in a while it shifts to something sexy and a bit mysterious. I saw that look today a few minutes after we touched hands. The signs are there and I can tell she’s trying to figure out how to make a move. I’m having fun watching her do it too.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-13-2018

Stage 6, Day 24:

- Today my voice seems much deeper and authoritative without me making any efforts for it to sound that way.

- Yesterday, we held a birthday party for my Daughter even though her bday isn't until May 15th. They day of, a lot of things still needed to be done and it was kind of a mess. I found myself stepping up a lot to get things done without being asked, where as in the past, I would've asked what needed to be done and waited for directions due to being unsure.

- I noticed yesterday that my wife seemed kind of nervous and very submissive when we interacted. When she gets stressed she can be very unpleasant to be around, but every time she addressed me she spoke cautiously. Just 6 months ago, she would've spoke in an angry tone to me, just like everyone else.

- Last night my wife called me after she left and asked is she could come over to sleep before going to work. She had worked all night the previous night, and stayed up through the day to set things up for our Daughter's party. She told me she almost ran off the road 3 times due to falling asleep behind the wheel. I told her to come. As much negativity as we've lived through, I don't wish any harm or death upon her. She pulled up, and suddenly remembered that she left some things home that she needed. I told her that I'd go get them but she began being stubborn, which is one of the things I can't stand about her. Here's where the Alpha male programming took over because even though I knew what I was saying It's like I couldn't control it. Like one part of me took over while the other watched. In so many words I got on her case and told her to get her ass inside and go to sleep instead of putting herself in any further danger, and made no apologies for it. She got right out of the car, and went inside to go to sleep without saying anything back.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - findingme - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 08:18 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 6, Day 24:

- Last night my wife called me after she left and asked is she could come over to sleep before going to work. She had worked all night the previous night, and stayed up through the day to set things up for our Daughter's party. She told me she almost ran off the road 3 times due to falling asleep behind the wheel. I told her to come. As much negativity as we've lived through, I don't wish any harm or death upon her. She pulled up, and suddenly remembered that she left some things home that she needed. I told her that I'd go get them but she began being stubborn, which is one of the things I can't stand about her. Here's where the Alpha male programming took over because even though I knew what I was saying It's like I couldn't control it. Like one part of me took over while the other watched. In so many words I got on her case and told her to get her ass inside and go to sleep instead of putting herself in any further danger, and made no apologies for it. She got right out of the car, and went inside to go to sleep without saying anything back.

Thank you for posting that. Knowing I can be sure of myself even when under pressure is valuable to me--as I am not sure HOW this can be taught. This story gives me reason to keep my eyes on AM.

Thank you. That was very good reading. Stories like that are why I read your journal too Cool

(05-13-2018, 08:27 AM)findingme Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 08:18 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Stage 6, Day 24:

Thank you for posting that. Knowing I can be sure of myself even when under pressure is valuable to me--as I am not sure HOW this can be taught. This story gives me reason to keep my eyes on AM.

Thank you. That was very good reading. Stories like that are why I read your journal too Cool

Thank you findingme. Not sure it can be taught either. In that moment I simply felt an instinct take over that was enhanced with AM6 programming. I’m becoming the type that doesn’t mind telling someone when I feel they’re making a choice against their own best interest. Almost like a Fatherly instinct now that I think about it.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - findingme - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 10:39 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Almost like a Fatherly instinct now that I think about it.

Those words are gold. It makes AM priceless since I didn't grow up with a dad.

I can still be that man myself.

(05-13-2018, 10:56 AM)findingme Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 10:39 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Almost like a Fatherly instinct now that I think about it.

Those words are gold. It makes AM priceless since I didn't grow up with a dad.

I can still be that man myself.

I didn’t grow up with a dad or even a strong male figure in my personal life to follow either. I basically had to become my own Father to myself. Part of the reason I started AM6 was to improve myself as a man and a human being so that my daughter could have the strong and positive male figure in her life that I never did. I’d like my princess to grow up seeking only men that are high quality and worthy of her long term loyalty. I’d like to serve as an example to her of what that looks like through the way I raise her.

You’re right when you say you can still be that man findingme. I’m rooting for you and every other man on this forum that’s serious about their self improvement. (Can’t forget about the ladies too lol).

RE: Ascending to Alpha - Zane - 05-13-2018

Reading all this...I want AM7 to come out asap.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-14-2018

Stage 6, Day 25:

- My patience is short today. I snapped at a supervisor due to a work related task where another department kept beating around the bush and wasting my time instead of being direct and telling me what was needed for an order. I made it clear that the anger wasn't directed towards her, she was understanding.

- My lack of patience is reflecting in my vocal tone.

- I'm nothing short of authoritative today, I'm giving commands left and right but trying to keep the tone from sounding too aggressive.

- Me being referred to as "sir", even by people with higher positions than me at work has become an everyday occurrence. It's pretty common outside of work too.

RE: Ascending to Alpha - DavisMind91 - 05-17-2018

Stage 6, Day 28:

- Lively attitude.

- Attention from one girl who kept looking me up and down.

- One girl kept staring but was too shy to say anything.

- There was another woman who just got hired and she made me laugh, here's why. She made me realize how when people develop a crush on someone, they start to build a profile of them. This woman looked at me almost every time I spoke, she would also keep looking back at me to see what I was doing, checked out what I was wearing, and how I interacted with others. I basically ignored her but could tell she was doing all this with my peripheral vision. In fact, 99% of the time I notice a woman checking me out through my peripherals. One or two glances and I dismiss it, but all the attention was beyond obvious today. Especially with girls number 1 and 3.

- I notice I'm becoming more playful and flirtatious with women, In fact, girl #3 from today I plan to start teasing if I actually see her again. She got hired in my department so I'm sure I will.