Subliminal Talk
Thought & Feeling Generation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Thought & Feeling Generation (/Thread-Thought-Feeling-Generation)

Thought & Feeling Generation - rayrocanaldo - 11-05-2017

What do you guys know about this ability to generate a thought or feeling and sending it at people ?

RE: Thought & Feeling Generation - DarkPlouf - 11-05-2017

Basically telepathy ?
Well, firstly you have a weak control over how the person will perceive and interpret the thoughts and feelings you're trying to send. From my experience they do not interpret it at 100% like you want.
They interpret what you send based on there own world, with their own meaning.

As to how to do that, the key is being in a altered state of mind (alpha/theta) and visualizing with or without emotions.
What are you trying to do ?
If your trying to influence people let me tell you it's mostly a waste of time and energy. Best to work on yourself instead. Telephaty is fun but not useful: imposing an idea to someone who's consciously against it will take months of daily practices to bear results.
If the person is consciously favorable to the idea, then best to just take physical actions than using telepathy.

RE: Thought & Feeling Generation - rayrocanaldo - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 08:16 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Basically telepathy ?
Well, firstly you have a weak control over how the person will perceive and interpret the thoughts and feelings you're trying to send. From my experience they do not interpret it at 100% like you want.
They interpret what you send based on there own world, with their own meaning.

As to how to do that, the key is being in a altered state of mind (alpha/theta) and visualizing with or without emotions.
What are you trying to do ?
If your trying to influence people let me tell you it's mostly a waste of time and energy. Best to work on yourself instead. Telephaty is fun but not useful: imposing an idea to someone who's consciously against it will take months of daily practices to bear results.
If the person is consciously favorable to the idea, then best to just take physical actions than using telepathy.

Interesting thought there. It's very possible the person will interpret according to their own world. I wonder if commands work a different way. Simple short commands should be interpreted as they are though. Yet I believe what you say.

What about using thought & feeling generation on yourself. Will those thoughts & feelings generated be perceived by people if it's within yourself and could it possibly produce an aura, vibe, etc...?

Quote:What about using thought & feeling generation on yourself.
Yes, that's the point of Creative visualization. Emotions especially are great fuels to manifest a change.

Quote:Will those thoughts & feelings generated be perceived by people if it's within yourself and could it possibly produce an aura, vibe, etc...?
Yes. To a great extent, the external world you perceive is the result of your own inner world. If you change yourself, the external world will shift accordingly.
If you bath in positive thoughts and emotions all the time, the external world will reflect positivity. And people can feel it.
I experience it with metta meditation for example. Great for feeling good and radiating warmth.

If you want to radiate an aura, visualize yourself being in the center of a crowd. Visualize yourself emanating a sphere or a wave of energy, preferably with a color. A color symbolizing what you want - symbolism is a great way to talk to your subconscious. You can even visualize yourself standing on a symbol on the floor. That symbol, of course representing your goal.
Then visualize the crowd behaving how you'd like them to react to your aura. And the next step is acknowledging how they feel, then feel, in your turn how amazing it is. Feel like it's happening right now and let your emotions express themselves. Would you smile ? Would you be embarrassed ? How would you react if that event happens ? Ect.

Another trick is to just sit down for a few minutes, empty your head and just feel good. You do not need to visualize anything. Just feel good, make a big smile, let your positive emotions expressing themselves, then link these feelings to a goal. Like if that goal is already reached.

But this needs prevalence and discipline. Subliminals in contrary don't need that much effort.

I've used creative visualization all my life and it does do nice and interesting things. But getting a big change seriously require months of practices...So the way I use it now is to seek instant small effects. Like for pain relief or during workout.

(11-05-2017, 10:06 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: But this needs prevalence and discipline. Subliminals in contrary don't need that much effort.

I've used creative visualization all my life and it does do nice and interesting things. But getting a big change seriously require months of practices...So the way I use it now is to seek instant small effects. Like for pain relief or during workout.

I agree that subliminals dont require much effort and that is one of it's strong points and where it's appeal can partly be found. Yet I want to add that I want to use my mind in conjunction with a subliminal so they work together to accomplish my aim. Subliminal is my right-hand man and I am the King/Boss/Ruler. The ruler cant let the right-hand man do everything. I dont know if you agree with my analogy.

I agree. The conscious mind is the Captain of the ship, the one who takes the lead.
I used visualization during my DMSI run to soften resistance.

(11-05-2017, 10:00 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:
Quote:What about using thought & feeling generation on yourself.
Yes, that's the point of Creative visualization. Emotions especially are great fuels to manifest a change.

Quote:Will those thoughts & feelings generated be perceived by people if it's within yourself and could it possibly produce an aura, vibe, etc...?
Yes. To a great extent, the external world you perceive is the result of your own inner world. If you change yourself, the external world will shift accordingly.
If you bath in positive thoughts and emotions all the time, the external world will reflect positivity. And people can feel it.

I will bath myself in positive thoughts & emotions. I expect people will feel it. Now I want to shift myself towards believing in good things, abundance, success, etc...