Subliminal Talk
LTU 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 3.1 (/Thread-LTU-3-1)

LTU 3.1 - mindset - 11-04-2017

It's day 29 of LTU 3.1 and let me tell you it has blown my fucking mind!!! Literally, 7 days after using LTU a girl manifested in my life that vanished a month prior stating I was unforgettable and she really wants to get to know me!!! A 5 month depression with suicidal ideation has lifted completely within 29 days!!! I got laid by my ex-fiance who now wants to be friends with benefits!!! My severe social anxiety is almost becoming a thing of the past. I've been going out to the bar and socializing with random people, which is something I would have AVOIDED before the sub. In fact, you couldn't catch me dead in a bar or club drunk or sober with or without friends!!! I was completely avoidantant of social venues like bars before this sub came along. By the way, I'm posting this 29 days in because I was skeptical about Shannons subs but now that I'm nearing 32 days I really have no other choice other than to share!!!

RE: LTU 3.1 - samba99 - 11-04-2017

what is LTU 3.1?

RE: LTU 3.1 - mindset - 11-04-2017

(11-04-2017, 10:11 PM)samba99 Wrote: what is LTU 3.1?

Life Tune Up 3.1

RE: LTU 3.1 - Chris P. Bacon - 11-05-2017

(11-04-2017, 10:04 PM)mindset Wrote: It's day 29 of LTU 3.1 and let me tell you it has blown my ***** mind!!! Literally, 7 days after using LTU a girl manifested in my life that vanished a month prior stating I was unforgettable and she really wants to get to know me!!! A 5 month depression with suicidal ideation has lifted completely within 29 days!!! I got laid by my ex-fiance who now wants to be friends with benefits!!! My severe social anxiety is almost becoming a thing of the past. I've been going out to the bar and socializing with random people, which is something I would have AVOIDED before the sub. In fact, you couldn't catch me dead in a bar or club drunk or sober with or without friends!!! I was completely avoidantant of social venues like bars before this sub came along. By the way, I'm posting this 29 days in because I was skeptical about Shannons subs but now that I'm nearing 32 days I really have no other choice other than to share!!!

LTU is one of my personal favorites, cant wait for the upgraded version when the 6G comes out.

RE: LTU 3.1 - mindset - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 06:57 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 10:04 PM)mindset Wrote: It's day 29 of LTU 3.1 and let me tell you it has blown my ***** mind!!! Literally, 7 days after using LTU a girl manifested in my life that vanished a month prior stating I was unforgettable and she really wants to get to know me!!! A 5 month depression with suicidal ideation has lifted completely within 29 days!!! I got laid by my ex-fiance who now wants to be friends with benefits!!! My severe social anxiety is almost becoming a thing of the past. I've been going out to the bar and socializing with random people, which is something I would have AVOIDED before the sub. In fact, you couldn't catch me dead in a bar or club drunk or sober with or without friends!!! I was completely avoidantant of social venues like bars before this sub came along. By the way, I'm posting this 29 days in because I was skeptical about Shannons subs but now that I'm nearing 32 days I really have no other choice other than to share!!!

LTU is one of my personal favorites, cant wait for the upgraded version when the 6G comes out.

I'm definitely getting the 6G version!!!

RE: LTU 3.1 - mindset - 11-12-2017

Last night I went out to a social venue known for alpha men hitting on women and getting into bar fights. Before LTU I was very socially reserved and closed off. A social venue with that kind of reputation would normally send my social anxiety soaring to new levels. I decided to go and just grab a few drinks without really engaging in any conversation with anybody. It turns out that after a few drinks I look over and see the most dominant alpha male of the bar scene hitting on women and scoring free drinks with the hot bartender. Well, I decide to approach the guy and start a conversation. At first he seemed shocked that he was even talking to me but we ended up laughing and having a good time for about an hour. I was actually starting to become more alpha in the process as well. At the end of our conversation I cordially introduced myself and said maybe I'll see you around town sometime buddy. He seemed arrogant and smug but I didn't give a fuck what he though about me. I was completely detached from the outcome and just had a good time socializing, which is what LTU is designed to do. Yeah I'm not approaching women yet but my confidence in social situations has drastically increased, which makes LIT a life changing sub for me already.

RE: LTU 3.1 - DarkPlouf - 11-13-2017

Awesome. For someone who, really, really doesn't like to socialize, I can tell your new self is a giant step forward. This is blowing my mind. Seems like LTU did a change deep in you.
This gives me hope that indeed subliminals can cause a U-turn in someone. I'm not yet working on that field but I'll keep your journal bookmarked.

RE: LTU 3.1 - mindset - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 12:19 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Awesome. For someone who, really, really doesn't like to socialize, I can tell your new self is a giant step forward. This is blowing my mind. Seems like LTU did a change deep in you.
This gives me hope that indeed subliminals can cause a U-turn in someone. I'm not yet working on that field but I'll keep your journal bookmarked.

It really is remarkable because I am clinically diagnosed with social phobia. At one point I was agoraphobic and experienced panic attacks whenever I went to pump gas or buy groceries, so this should really put into perspective the drastic change LTU has had on me. I'm not saying this sub will work for everyone with social anxiety but it really does seem to be effective for me. I feel like I can live a normal life and that's far more valuable to me than getting laid.

RE: LTU 3.1 - SargeMaximus - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 07:44 PM)mindset Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 12:19 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Awesome. For someone who, really, really doesn't like to socialize, I can tell your new self is a giant step forward. This is blowing my mind. Seems like LTU did a change deep in you.

It really is remarkable because I am clinically diagnosed with social phobia. At one point I was agoraphobic and experienced panic attacks whenever I went to pump gas or buy groceries, so this should really put into perspective the drastic change LTU has had on me. I'm not saying this sub will work for everyone with social anxiety but it really does seem to be effective for me. I feel like I can live a normal life and that's far more valuable to me than getting laid.

So did I. Well, when buying groceries. It's amazing really. The benefit of that change can't be understated.

RE: LTU 3.1 - mindset - 11-16-2017

Tonight, I went to Barnes and Noble and approached and elderly gentleman and simply asked what he was reading. After revealing his subject matter, we got into a deep philophical discussion on Gnosticism, which lasted roughly 45 minutes. One thing I noticed is my vibe has gotten much more receptive and people are definitely friendlier to me than in the past. I feel myself energetically pull people in to my conversations, which I never had before running this sub. I feel myself glowing, smiling, and overall happier in general, especially when I'm socializing!!!!

RE: LTU 3.1 - mindset - 03-27-2018

Update: I have been in a 4 year relationship with a beautiful Haitian girl that looks like a model. Another girl has been very interested in me as well. She's also a 10. Lol!!! LTU is the shit!!!!

RE: LTU 3.1 - Amann - 03-28-2018

(03-27-2018, 01:15 PM)mindset Wrote: Update: I have been in a 4 year relationship with a beautiful Haitian girl that looks like a model. Another girl has been very interested in me as well. She's also a 10. Lol!!! LTU is the shit!!!!

4 years or 4 months?

RE: LTU 3.1 - mindset - 03-31-2018

(03-28-2018, 01:52 AM)Amann Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 01:15 PM)mindset Wrote: Update: I have been in a 4 year relationship with a beautiful Haitian girl that looks like a model. Another girl has been very interested in me as well. She's also a 10. Lol!!! LTU is the shit!!!!

4 years or 4 months?

Sorry, four months, lol