Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-13-2017

I'm not using astrology, but it's still esoteric knowledge.

I will explain it well when I have the time in the right thread as it's not ok to post it here.

I think long term wise Litecoin should be a good bet, very good. Better than bitcoin or Etherum. I don't know about short term though.
I'm still testing those technique, I don't trust them completely yet but for now it seems to work great. I'm still experimenting, sometimes I don't see some details. So don't take the rating as Gold ( I don't think you will, but it's a warning)

I wasn't sure about electroneum long term. Still am. I need to spend more time working on those ratings, I'm quiet exhausted right now. It takes me a lot of energy to do one rating and I did at least 4 of them today. To explain the rating on the forum takes me even more energy.
I didn't have the time to do Monero yet.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - HMoody - 12-13-2017

(12-13-2017, 10:36 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I'm not using astrology, but it's still esoteric knowledge.

I will explain it well when I have the time in the right thread as it's not ok to post it here.

I think long term wise Litecoin should be a good bet, very good. Better than bitcoin or Etherum. I don't know about short term though.
I'm still testing those technique, I don't trust them completely yet but for now it seems to work great. I'm still experimenting, sometimes I don't see some details. So don't take the rating as Gold ( I don't think you will, but it's a warning)

I wasn't sure about electroneum long term. Still am. I need to spend more time working on those ratings, I'm quiet exhausted right now. It takes me a lot of energy to do one rating and I did at least 4 of them today. To explain the rating on the forum takes me even more energy.
I didn't have the time to do Monero yet.

oh man, Tongue If you hadn't warned me I'd have cashed in my retirement account and put it all into litecoin!

Just kidding. I understand what you mean though as lots of people don't do their own research and believe all kinds of things without any proof or rational/critical thought. Rash decisions will lead to issues always.

I would be interested to hear more about it though. I look forward to your thread on it.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-13-2017

Bitcoin in the current state, facts ("my facts"):
-No leader, leader is gone
-it's working like a real democracy as the people are making the rules (or so it seems)
-Price is going high fast
-Hard to implement new code/rules as there is no leader, no hard decision is made for long term

That's what I thought just a few minutes ago.

I then go check if my current thoughts align with my rating:

- No leader indeed, it seems to be exactly that, leadership indication is off
- all indication of "spine/base" is off (edit, almost all)
- fast growing money check, it's there too. (that's the most obvious in my rating for bitcoin, fast money making)

How much time something can last without leader?

electroneum comparison

-There is a Leader and he seems to care about his "followers", maybe too much, he seems to have made some hard decision to protect everyone.

Rating:
There is a loving leader, type of leader that makes decision out of love for the people under his care.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - HMoody - 12-13-2017

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret the above. So is the leader reference something to do with the CEO of each or something more symbolic?

Fast growing money seems to be a good indication. Smile

How does LiteCoin come up compared to those two?

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-13-2017

Alpha360, you have to understand that when the wallets got released an enormous quantity of ETN flooded the markets driving the price down.

Conversely with Bitcoin, the price surge has created a huge demand and frenzy, everyone wants to buy some even people who don't know what it is. Combine this with the fact that no one wants to sell their bitcoin as it's going up in value, we have a large number of people willing to buy and very few willing to sell. This drives prices up even further. It's getting harder and harder to buy bitcoins now.

Is that what I have to understand?

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-13-2017

Market forces

(12-13-2017, 09:35 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: The current price of electroneum is ok for now I think, it's around 0.05$, as long as it doesn't go below 0.030$

I thought this implied I knew about this, maybe it wasn't clear enough.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-16-2017

Watch this coin guys, it's going up very fast:
https://coinranking.com/coin/tron-trx

I bought for 36$ and I have around 250$ now; it's going up so fast I had to check up the price as I'm playing with selling and buying it. Best investment I made so far.

I wish I would have bought it more at the beginning like ETN

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-16-2017

(12-13-2017, 03:38 PM)HMoody Wrote: I'm not entirely sure how to interpret the above. So is the leader reference something to do with the CEO of each or something more symbolic?

Fast growing money seems to be a good indication. Smile

How does LiteCoin come up compared to those two?

Sorry I didn't see your answer.

Yeah, leader is the CEO, ruler, or president of a company, Bitcoin is currently headless, I don't think it's a good thing, it tends to create chaos.

Litecoin seems to be one of best one in my rating but it won't happen overnight. I would say buy TRX it's probably better.

I also saw something like a crash of bitcoin around the 29 december or beginning of january. I would say there is a 50% chance it happens.
If it happens probably almost all other coin will lose value. And maybe Ripple will be one of the survivor.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-16-2017

What are your thoughts on IOTA?

I didn't see anything amazing surprisingly, good but not amazing though on paper the project seems great.

Guys TRX price almost doubled in barely 5 hours.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 12-16-2017

IOTA rubs me the wrong way. They made it seem like they had a partnership with microsoft but that was not really the case and are justly seeing some backlash this past week.

I am starting to spread my portfolio and use my bitcoin earnings to do so. To give you an idea: I spent $630 to get $500 worth in BTC. Damn fees...anyways. That $500 is now worth $889. TRON is rising in popularity so I am going to invest in them as well. They are currently valued at 3 cents so I could easily buy a few thousand coins without breaking a sweat. I am using Binance to buy TRON. https://www.binance.com/

LTC is also popular lately and ETH is on the rise. I may buy half a coin of each.

I used hibtc, my brother has used Binance.

I see Tron as my new favourite, better than ETN. I have around 8000 Tron, price was still low when I bought.

How did you find the partnership was crap? I had a feeling about that but I didnt investigated. They also said a partnership with Cisco and Samsung, I guess thats crap too then?