Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 02-05-2018

(.....)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 02-06-2018

Market crash is a good thing. It means good alt coins for cheap.

We should expect alot of shitcoins to go extinct here

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 02-06-2018

This just in from Richard Ells of Electroneum

"Mobile Industry Adoption
It was always my plan to get to large numbers of users and create the first cryptocurrency with mass adoption - and mass usage. The mobile network operators have welcomed us in a way that I could only ever have dreamed of, and just a few short weeks after we started seeking some strategic partnerships in the mobile industry, we have secured signed agreements with companies that would like to promote Electroneum to over 100m users! We are now in negotiation with partnerships to take this number to over 500m users!

Larger Cryptocurrency Exchange Listings
HitBTC (a top 6 global exchange) has agreed to list Electroneum and again, we are aiming to have that in place before MWC if we can. We also have another top 6 global exchange in the last stages of negotiation. It would be nice if we could get that live for MWC too, but I can't promise anything! We have a number of other exchanges outside of the top 10 that are about to list us, and it's worth remembering that as we show our user number growing, there will be many more of the top exchanges eager to list us.

Electroneum Price
For those of you who keep an eye on the price of Electroneum you'll notice that whilst it has taken a hit like most cryptocurrencies, it has been really interesting to watch the levels of trade.
When Electroneum was soaring in price the volume was high, $20m or $30m USD in a day was not unusual. If you take a look at the trade volumes now, you'll see they are very low in comparison. This is a great indicator (in my opinion) of the strength of the Electroneum project. For the most part, people that are involved have not dumped, but said "Hold on. Let's not forget that all those things that excite us about the project are nearly ready for launch. Lets wait and see if they really can be the first cryptocurrency that actually attains mass adoption, like they say they will."."

Might be worthwhile to buy back in for those of you who sold.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 02-07-2018

https://news.bitcoin.com/new-research-suggests-ripple-is-even-more-centralized-than-previously-thought/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 02-11-2018

(....)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Adrien Silva - 02-27-2018

I should have looked into bitcoins when they went down recently

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - eternity - 02-28-2018

oh shit whattup. cyanide knows his stuff. i just skimmed through the beginning of this thread and i see that cyanide called this coin's (etn) success. it's in the top 100 now.

My bag currently consists of:
HPB - 75%
XRP - 5%
ADA - 5%
CND - 2.5%
BTC/ETH- 2.5%

i got into crypto by purchasing $50 worth of ETH when it was at 1200 XD. then I saw the market dip, and bought more. then the market CRASHED and i bought way more. then i started day trading and lost a small amt of my bag. then swing traded until i got back in the positive. then the market crashed again lol

look into hpb. High Performance Blockchain. It's a small and relatively unknown coin at the moment but it's founded by a guy who wrote literature on blockchain during the early days of blockchain technology. i won't shill this coin too much on here cuz it's not the right avenue for it. but if you're interested, pm me and i'll share some deets.

to anyone who is on the fence about getting into crypto: get off the fence. pick a side, and stay on it. if needed, just buy 5% of your next paycheck worth of BTC or ETH just so you can have some skin in the game. The game is a lot different when you have something (even if it's miniscule) invested.

There was a time in 2012 when i had 7 computers mining bitcoin. after a couple months, i got discouraged and kinda just let it all fizzle away.. hard drives are gone, and everything. here we are 6 years later, bitcoin has mooned, and i look back and think to myself "no way am i missing another train".

and good call on ETN, Cyanide... lol

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 03-27-2018

(....)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - eternity - 03-28-2018

Mega_shok

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 03-28-2018

(03-27-2018, 07:59 PM)Travis Wrote: When we going back to 19k guys? Big Grin

Sooner than u think.

Not Just 19K. We r gonna hit 50K and then 100k.

Question is, Can u hold that long? Can u resist the temptation? The longer u stay in this game the more chances for u to win it. Are u ready? My friend? Are ya? lol

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 03-28-2018

Can we rename this thread to "Cryto Talk" or something like that

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 03-29-2018

(....)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 04-02-2018

(....)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 04-03-2018

(04-02-2018, 10:08 PM)Travis Wrote: Teeka predicted a bull run to start on April 2nd

I've been HODLing all my crypto's, sooner or later daddy's going to get paid.