Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 01-07-2018

Real estate is the ultimate game. Crypto's are just a bridge to that. I'll be putting all my crypto money into property.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-07-2018

I'm wondering why ETN still don't have any major exchange, and still only 1 exchange, that's one reason I'm getting tired of it, now that it got a good increase maybe some exchange will start to pay attention, if it's actually due to the exchange lazyness. I wouldn't be surprise that it has to do with the CEO of ETN, I heard he refused some exchanges because it wasn't a respectable exchange to him. Some coin are much lower that ETN but are listed on a lot more exchange, for example Ambrossus that I talked earlier about is on 5 different exchange, and 2 of those exchange are important exchange, not the lower grade cryptopia.
Ambrossus is only 138th currently, both came out around the same time.

Your inbox is full Determined.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 01-07-2018

(01-07-2018, 04:43 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I'm wondering why ETN still don't have any major exchange, and still only 1 exchange, that's one reason I'm getting tired of it, now that it got a good increase maybe some exchange will start to pay attention, if it's actually due to the exchange lazyness. I wouldn't be surprise that it has to do with the CEO of ETN, I heard he refused some exchanges because it wasn't a respectable exchange to him. Some coin are much lower that ETN but are listed on a lot more exchange, for example Ambrossus that I talked earlier about is on 5 different exchange, and 2 of those exchange are important exchange, not the lower grade cryptopia.
Ambrossus is only 138th currently, both came out around the same time.

Your inbox is full Determined.

That's weird. I just deleted 3/5th of it. It should be clear.

You can post it here, my question is still relevant regarding Stellar and the diamonds and you can post who your teacher is in the tarot thread.

Cyanide has 45,000 ETN. He's stitting on 10K US provided he didn't sell his ETN either.

Yeah that's the strange thing, it's only listed on one exchange. I think there's a very real possibility it could go above $1 before the end of the year.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 01-07-2018

(....)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-07-2018

There are some good video on this channel for those who want to know what the government of countries have done and explanations of what cryptocurrency can do for the future.

https://www.youtube.com/user/aantonop/videos

From some video I learn there is some kind of currency war going on with countries, they Inflate their money (print too much money) to avoid paying their debts, they are cheating basically. And in the end Bitcoin seems to have profited the most as it's going in the opposite direction, this is maybe why the price of bitcoin went up that fast in 2017, this is mass corruption of government, they are playing wolf of Wall street.
I didn't really notice that because if you look at the rate of euro or dollar they are comparing it to other currency that are also going down in value, it's only when you compare it with cryptocurrency that you can notice the big gap.
In other term it means bitcoin owner didn't really got rich but it's the Fiat owner that got poor as their money value decrease. I knew already about it but I wasn't aware it was this extreme.

(01-07-2018, 11:01 AM)Travis Wrote: Ethereum doesn’t want to come down, everyday we have a new ATH

I refuse to use Bitcoin when I'm buying crypto's because the fees are so high. So I only buy ethereum when I'm buying cryptos. If that's the same for every body else then I can assume that's the reason why BItcoin is stagnant and ethereum is rising.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Spiral - 01-07-2018

It might be time to buy back into Electroneum. I havn't done alot of research but I like the support behind electroneum. There was mention of buying into it in the Litecoin community on facebook. I'd like to get a quick opinion from Cyanide, when you come back into the discussion. Also Alpha, and Determined and anyone else... just some thoughts from anyone whom has done extensive research over the last year or so.

What do you think are the most important factors that a coin on the market, now, would have to focus on in order to create significant practical value in the future? And what is practical these days for our society and economy regarding purchases? Probably not the right questions because they're very specific, BUT I've learned that decentralization, privacy, security and fast transaction times are of the highest priority among almost everyone choosing to invest in bitcoin and altcoin. Fees are important too but maybe not as much as the aforementioned.

Just need some more information, before I decide whether or not to buy in during the dip on Electroneum.

Some coins I'm interested in because of the top priorities I've mentioned are Deep Onion, and Spectrecoin. I don't know much except that their focus is security, privacy and anonymity. Deep Onion has developed their own blockchain technology for the extra security.

Your thoughts on those as well?

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 01-08-2018

Hey Spiral,

(Loving that you've read David Deida, that makes you an advanced man in my mind)

Start by reading this: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o8w78/50_crypto_trading_investing_lessons_learned_over/

As for coins; we're currently in a bull market. Everything is going up. Contrary to some previous wisdom, I just put $200 on a shit coin in the hopes that it moons so I can sell and re-invest in a coin that matters.

Same advice as that reddit veteran gives: Buy and hold in a good coin that solves a problem. That's my long term plan. Any profit I make from that shit coin I'm putting straight into Cardano. BTC is 1st gen, ETH is 2nd gen and Cardano is 3rd gen.

I'd point you here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw for a Cardano lecture as to what it does

and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ufCT6lQcY&t=676s

The second video is the same guy (Charles Hoskinson) who also created Ethereum. Key thing to notice about the second video is his message is the same as the first even thought its from 2014.

The significance of this is two fold:
1) you can see what his message and life work is "the future is decentralised". In both videos he addresses making a coin that can interact and untap all the money in the monetary system.
2) In a meta sort of way "we don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are". When he makes the statement that "the future is decentralised" you get a glimpse into his mind and what he's working on.

Bonus message: He picked Ripple back in 2014 as a big winner. If you do your research you'll see that only 2 coins (litecoin and bitcoin) survived from that period. Every other coin crashed. Coming back to that reddit article - 90% of coins will have a zero value, invest accordingly.

At the moment Cardano is only $1 but I'm confident it'll increase in value by the end of the year. The two forces driving the price are
1) hype (which is the same as most other coins)
2) it's utility.

If you look at a coin called DNT, you'll notice that it had a huge spike in August last year and then a huge crash. This was due to it being overly hyped ("shilled") everywhere. After the price spiked after the hype, when the inherent value was found to be far less than what it was hyped to be, it crashed.

Coming back to Cardano, currently it's got big expectations hence it's value but it hasn't got any utility as it's still in development. You can go onto their page to see the progress of each individual project. As these projects become complete, the inherent value in it's utility will start to be realised.

Which is why I expect Cardano not to increase as dramatically as some other coins will in the next few weeks BUT in the long term it'll go up.

If you synthesise what I've typed above you'll see that
1) it's important to invest in a coin which ultimately solves a problem. That's where the real value is at - it's inherent utility.
2) It's important to pick a coin which you understand and which you can rely on to grow in value over time. While the short term bursts of a few coins are tempting, picking a good coin and holding will make you money in the long term.

As for ETN I can see it going up to $1-$2 but very slowly.

Final takeaway: We're in a bull market right now but this won't last forever. Be wise and make good picks

Good luck!

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-08-2018

For Spectrecoin and Deeponion they will probably rise as they are so low in rank but I wouldn't trust them for long term, I don't think I will bet on any of them.

For anonymity Verge(xvg) seems the best we have to me currently. Monero is the current leader but unless they resolve their current high fees problem I don't think it's going to succeed. I did some transfer from different exchange with Verge and it cost me almost nothing, for now at least. Monero was just a nightmare, my brother had to pay 5$ just to send from one exchange to another and this was a long time ago, it's probably worse now.

ETN is based on Monero, they use the same Cryptonight algo, I'm not sure why monero fees went up so high. But from my little research it's seem it is due do their privacy algo. And it works the same with ETN. When you do a transaction, there are at least 5 different transaction done at the same time in order to hide the amount sent and who sent it, so the cost is 5 times higher for each transaction (if not more). Maybe as ETN Value rise the fees with rise too and they may face the same problem monero is currently facing with fees. Monero is only 13th in rank, to me it's unacceptable to pay fees almost similar to Bitcoin for anonymity (unless you are stealing something Hehe ) .
Bitcoin fees are high because they have so much people using it but imagine monero with such amount of people Lol

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/monero-transactionfees.html
https://getmonero.org/2017/12/11/A-note-on-fees.html

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-08-2018

Should ICO exist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfjgcI8xX3A

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 01-08-2018

Have you guys heard of ECA? The ECA community is really strong and coins are pretty cheap for now. You might wanna look into it

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 01-08-2018

(01-08-2018, 06:51 AM)Zane Wrote: Have you guys heard of ECA? The ECA community is really strong and coins are pretty cheap for now. You might wanna look into it

I wouldn't buy it. It's been out for 6 months with no white paper and no real purpose. It might shoot up quickly but there's no guarantee.

Seems like a gamble

A gamble that seems promising surprisingly. Pirate (follow the 9)
I will invest 10 or 20$
The only exchange it's in seems to be down according to bitcointalk.
Did you noticed the recent problems with exchange guys, it's starting to become really annoying. Hitbtc, Binance, Cryptopia, all to some extent were affected and still are, Hitbtc seems the worst right now.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 01-08-2018

(....)