Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-02-2018

I invested 100$ in Crycash, it seems like a good project
https://crycash.io/

About Electroneum I wouldn't advise someone to invest a lot as I think the probability to grow fast right now is a lot lower than it was at first. I'm still mining it but I also wouldn't advise someone to buy mining hardware only for ETN.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 06:01 AM)Determined Wrote: Mine are currently on Binance.

Is it really that dangerous that we have to move them to a paper wallet?

No,its not dangerous ,but if u have invested alot of amount and wanna hold it for 2-3 years then its better u move it to paper wallet or desktop. If not, then there is no problem leaving them on Exchange for short term.

Mine is on Bittrex,Binance cause its for short term,weekly trading and security is strong. Google Authentication,Email .

Its not that its gonna get hacked that easily but if u r in crypto world then ofc u have to get used to the fact that it can happen.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-02-2018

The main risk in my opinion is if the exchange get hacked.
The amount of 2 way authentication doesn't change how much secure it will be (your personal account).
Most exchange are forcing 3 way authentication, sometimes 4 (password, Pin, Mail, Google authentication) and to me it seems useless. There are probably doing it to build trust but it's useless and actually slowing you down for nothing.
Password + mail is enough as long as your mail has 2 way in it. That's a 2 way already, most exchange tell you to add another Whistle while pretending it's a 2 way when it will be a 3 already.
I don't see any reason to do it. Maybe if you have more than 15000$ on it.
There are also some that complained they couldn't get their account back due to problems with google authentication. Extreme measure are for extreme case, A 4 way authentication for 1000$ ? that's crazy.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 01-03-2018

(...)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2018

TRX mooning, My brother is at 3000$ worth of TRX, invested only 100$, that's nothing. Who said TRX sucks ? Lipssealed
At the very least it's a good pump and dump coin Popcorn
If I had the decency to dump my electroneum when TRX started mooning I would be at 30 000$

Verge is going to Moon soon I think and next week even bigger mooning (let's see if that prediction come true)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 01-04-2018

(...)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 05:01 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: TRX mooning, My brother is at 3000$ worth of TRX, invested only 100$, that's nothing. Who said TRX sucks ? Lipssealed
At the very least it's a good pump and dump coin Popcorn
If I had the decency to dump my electroneum when TRX started mooning I would be at 30 000$

Verge is going to Moon soon I think and next week even bigger mooning (let's see if that prediction come true)

ETN is gonna take time.. That's what I think.

But I always knew that TRX will shoot all of a sudden. The same thing is gonna happen with XVG.

Every Coin has it's Day.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2018

In the meantime you might as well use that money for other things Whistle
While ETN is Sleeping others are growing fast.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 01-04-2018

(...)

(01-04-2018, 09:40 AM)Travis Wrote: The guys over at 4chan.org/biz are making insane gains. They also have photographic proof. I've learned a lot from that place. Those guys are autistic and understand the different aspects of each coin, and what coins will be necessary as the technology progresses.

I'm poor but consider investing $5k in LINK, with the hopes that we see $100/coin by eoy. Right now it's sitting at $1/coin.

Enigma (ENG) is also highly recommended over there, the dev team are all from MIT

Omisego(OMG) - If you have 100 of this coin, you will be rich. Investors are acquiring this coin, because if the PLASMA technology is implemented, the price will explode.

iExec(RLC) - This coin looked extremely promising, but I was very tired and forgot what it did. Will update if possible.

IOTA - This coin is highly praised on /biz

Thanks I will investigate if they are worth something, IOTA like I said I don't trust it.

First tested passed for Enigna, very very promising Wink

Eng seems the most promising, I bought 15 for fun and giggles.

Link the CEO is unknown and communication doesn't seem to be their skills which is crucial for fast growth. But project seems very good. Not sure yet. CEO seems to be the main concerns here.

Omg too big already, 24 rank is high, not sure about investing at this point, need more time.

RLC project seems goods, not great but it's 130 so I think it can get around 50 and make a good investment. Going to invest a little as it's on HITbtc.

IOTA, it's a scam Ohmy (just kidding)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 01-04-2018

https://www2.deloitte.com/lu/en/pages/technology/articles/impacts-blockchain-fund-distribution.html

Deloitte predict "at least 10% of the global GDP being stored on blockchain platforms by 2025"

Buy and hold

(...)