Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-22-2017

I wish I was wrong, the 22 was the date I thought the value would start decrease (in one of my test, though not all test gave that same outcome hence my doubt). It was a prediction for a week from 22 to 29.
Indeed Ripple was one of the survivor, at least until now.

I didn't say all details as I didn't trust my skills yet. I don't think it's a complete crash, but I'm taking precaution anyway.
It should be a good time to buy some TRX if you didn't already as it's crashing but should go back up.

I didn't expect ETN to survive this crash, but maybe it's only temporary

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Shawn - 12-22-2017

I did read like two days ago that some experts expect Bitcoin to climb up to 60k in 2018 but then expect Bitcoint to decrease to somewhere around $1000. I think the current crash is caused because they started trading bitcoin officially which didn't happen until last week and there were probably bets on a steady decrease. So we might see an increase again, but it is not an prediction, just what I think.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-22-2017

I read about 4 days ago some crypto expert saying bitcoin will fall to 10 000 before going back up.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-22-2017

Its funny, I saw a forum page from May with comments about Bitcoin. To quote a few of the people I read

"Experts say bitcoin will reach 6k-10k by the end of the year but I think it's done. Time to sell"

Other people like John Mcafee think it'll hit 100k by 2018 end.

I personally think so long as it's the top dog it'll keep going up.

You guys should look into Cardano, it's designed by the same guy who made Ethereum. He's designed it to remove Bitcoin as the top dog as well as making it de-centralised by giving everyone a stake in it's future ("staking" which will begin some time next year) which essentially will rival all the major banks. He's built it as a "King Maker" by what it's design will achieve. I'll be buying some and holding

Edit: Also, amazing read by Alpha 360.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-22-2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw&t=1445s&list=LL-d-sWWKIlwAF-Y3N1zB3nQ&index=2

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - LionKing - 12-23-2017

Cyanide - thanks for the heads up on ETN in the OP. I was too late to get any bonus percentages, but at least i got some. Very interesting stuff in general.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 12-23-2017

(...)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-23-2017

(12-23-2017, 04:11 AM)Travis Wrote: I'm doing this course right now:

https://www.udemy.com/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-ethereum/learn/v4/

Very informative, I recommend to anyone new

Good initiative

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 12-24-2017

(...)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 12-24-2017

(...)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-24-2017

@Sether
I just investigated, I have a hard trusting what they say. I have hard trusting projects that aren't directly related to crypto and this seems pretty far off track to me. This isn't the first project I see that focus on advertising/marketing and I haven't seen any that really bring something really interesting besides using blockchain technology.
The team behind the projects seems Ok but nothing amazing. Project itself doesn't appeal to me. "Who wants to own a token for analyzing facebook users? "

My rating came out below average for this one, with a possibility to make some fast money. Long-term wise its off. Maybe a short investment could be profitable.

Reviews on the Internet seems quiet high for now. I dont think I will invest in it (it rubs me the wrong way)
Ico that aren't directly related to crypto seems more risky to me.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-25-2017

[Image: crypto_holdings.png]

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Blacksheep - 12-28-2017

(...)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Vincent_Vega - 12-28-2017

My safe investments: XRP, SC, NEM, XVG, ETN, XSPEC, ELIX
My I-believe-they-can-become-great investments: LoMo, CND
My risky/for-fun investments: Coval, XMY

For the safe ones, do your own research to see the why. Half of them already gave me x10.

The hyped IOTA, ADA and TRX are mediocre. Maybe you will profit from some long pump and dump, but they won't get really big.