Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 12-16-2017

An article I came across the other day said that people were up in arms about the IOTA Microsoft misunderstanding. I did not look into it further but it was enough to temporarily turn me off. Don't take my word for it though.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-18-2017

(12-16-2017, 02:55 PM)Cyanide Wrote: An article I came across the other day said that people were up in arms about the IOTA Microsoft misunderstanding. I did not look into it further but it was enough to temporarily turn me off. Don't take my word for it though.

It seems they didn't clarify if it was a written official thing. And it was only Microsoft testing the water, nothing official. So it seems to be more bs than anything. Though it seems Microsoft indeed move his little toe, but it just seems to be curiosity for now.
In my opinion Cardano is better than IOTA (I thought it was better before it actually overstep it). If I would invest in one between those 2 it would be Cardano. But I prefer TRX, (36$ transformed to 360$ thanks to TRX for me)

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-18-2017

TRX is ballooning. Good buy Alpha360.

ETN is also going up nicely.

Let's see if Alpha360 is right about the upcoming crash

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-18-2017

(12-16-2017, 07:27 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I also saw something like a crash of bitcoin around the 29 december or beginning of january. I would say there is a 50% chance it happens.

I look into my info, it seems I did a little mistake somewhere. After checking all my data today I would say there is a 25% this crash happen.
I hope it doesn't happen, it may be safe to withdraw a little bit in case something happen anyway.

Also maybe it means this isn't going to be a huge setback, but something that prevent growth. Maybe some law will be passed that would create problems for us.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 12-18-2017

ETN, Verge, TRX... Raping Other coins.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-19-2017

Hey, I'm looking at buying some TRX

Whats the best, safest and most reliable way for me to do this?

Thanks

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Shawn - 12-19-2017

I can only tell that I used https://www.binance.com/ and it worked.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-20-2017

Both hitbtc and Binance seems to be reliable. Binance is a bit more annoying on the withdrawal so you need to activate 2 factor authentication to do it.
But Binance has much more coins to choose from, Cardano is not available on Hitbtc for example.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 12-20-2017

Guys be careful of every project started by Dan Larimer. He created EOS, Bitshare and Steem. Those project have a very good potential but I see many many redflag popping up in my rating and factual events confirming it. There has been some huge dump on the Steem and Bitshare according to
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitshares/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/steem/
According to some forum it seems it was due to Larimer leaving the project and possibly dumping his coin to get some easy fast money.

The projects seems to be awesome though, I'm testing Bitshare software right now. The project is awesome, idea is great. Though the guy behind the project seems very untrustworthy. He left some of his project and dump his coins according to some.

Steem (steemit) seems to one of his most reliable project. I intended to invest in it but knowing what I just discovered I'm not sure anymore.

When i just discovered those 3 project, I was like wow why is this not more known, why I only discover that now?
Well I got my answer now.

I sent some dogecoin to their bitshare platform, I didn't receive my coins right away even if the transaction was confirmed 2 hours afterward, only this morning it was on it. This could be due to doge itself but I doubt it as the transaction was confirmed on their blockchain database.
I think I'm going to leave even if the thing seems quiet awesome and appealing.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - HMoody - 12-20-2017

I was thinking to buy some litecoin but I just read that Santoshi Lee the creator of Litecoin just sold off all of his Litecoin. Makes me wonder if it's still worth buying at this point.

Think TRX will continue to balloon?

Might buy some more electroneum but am waiting to see if it will drop a little more before I do so.

The best way to profit in my opinion is to invest in a coin not at the top, under 25, under 40 is better, around 100 is best. I dont think TRX is going to move fast now as he is getting closer to the top. Maybe some 30% once a week. Look at Ethos maybe there a good chance he goes to the top 40 making it a tenfold increase. I'm going to invest 100 in it.

Betting on the top bring you more reliability but they are way slower than the newcomer to increase fast.Look at bitcoin cash every news is talking about it like its a huge increase but it was only 2* increase in a month. Bitcoin gold is probably going to increase more than him if its not already the case.

Unless there a big change in the market (big announce) the top 20 is not a fast increase bet.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 12-20-2017

Dent, RDD Byte, XDN, Digibyte, will be next. I think.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Determined - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 01:53 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: The best way to profit in my opinion is to invest in a coin not at the top, under 25, under 40 is better, around 100 is best. I dont think TRX is going to move fast now as he is getting closer to the top. Maybe some 30% once a week. Look at Ethos maybe there a good chance he goes to the top 40 making it a tenfold increase. I'm going to invest 100 in it.

Betting on the top bring you more reliability but they are way slower than the newcomer to increase fast.Look at bitcoin cash every news is talking about it like its a huge increase but it was only 2* increase in a month. Bitcoin gold is probably going to increase more than him if its not already the case.

Unless there a big change in the market (big announce) the top 20 is not a fast increase bet.

My thoughts exactly. I agree 100% which is why I'm looking at TRX and Cardano

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Shawn - 12-22-2017

Looks like Alpha360 was right, Bitcoin lost about 25% in the last 7 days.