Subliminal Talk
MLS and Studying - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: MLS and Studying (/Thread-MLS-and-Studying)

MLS and Studying - Determined - 09-26-2017

My question is: Can we use MLS whilst studying?

It does seem counter intuivite to be giving the brain instructions via the sub whilst learning new material.

To add to what others have previously experienced, I too have noticed the lessening of processing power when interacting with other people. It hasn't impacted my interactions vey much but I can see and understand that the cause is that my brains been given orders to execute and that's what is taking away the processing power.

Hence what Shannon saying about being "strong enough" to handle the sub.

So with that in mind, would it be deterimental for me to use MLS whilst studying as it can divert the processing power Im using?

A thorough answer on this would be very much appreacited.

Edit: It was recommended that users of the previous MLS use it during study due to the state shifting tech. I'm wondering if this has/ hasn't changed and for what new reasons.

RE: MLS and Studying - Zane - 09-26-2017

To be honest I never thought that MLS-5.5G would be this much strong. But if u dont feel tired then u can use MLS-5.5G while studying. But if u have a hard time focusing and stuff then it's better that u dont.

I just wanna know what MLS-5.5G does when someone use it for more than 3 months. I was never familiar with the concept of "Reverse Resistance" until it hit me on MLS-5.5G. I was just going with the terminology "Break it to Make it".

But MLS-5.5G did fix my few issues which were bothering me for a long time.

RE: MLS and Studying - Determined - 09-27-2017

(09-26-2017, 07:53 PM)Zane Wrote: To be honest I never thought that MLS-5.5G would be this much strong. But if u dont feel tired then u can use MLS-5.5G while studying. But if u have a hard time focusing and stuff then it's better that u dont.

I just wanna know what MLS-5.5G does when someone use it for more than 3 months. I was never familiar with the concept of "Reverse Resistance" until it hit me on MLS-5.5G. I was just going with the terminology "Break it to Make it".

I haven't been posting in my MLS journal but I will do a breakdown when I finish my run (6 months). Ill take a note of what I noticed at 3 months as well. So far it's doing its work and I'm allowing it to with ample sleep, exercise, good diet and solid nutrition in the form of supplements.

RE: MLS and Studying - Zane - 09-27-2017

(09-27-2017, 06:15 AM)Determined Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 07:53 PM)Zane Wrote: To be honest I never thought that MLS-5.5G would be this much strong. But if u dont feel tired then u can use MLS-5.5G while studying. But if u have a hard time focusing and stuff then it's better that u dont.

I haven't been posting in my MLS journal but I will do a breakdown when I finish my run (6 months). Ill take a note of what I noticed at 3 months as well. So far it's doing its work and I'm allowing it to with ample sleep, exercise, good diet and solid nutrition in the form of supplements.

Yeah I do think. Supplement and Exercise does play a role,cause MLS-5.5G requires alot of energy. Weird thing is that me and my bro sleep in same room and we both have been exposed to MLS-5.5G yet he doesn't feel tired and stuff and I am tired as hell.

RE: MLS and Studying - Adrien Silva - 10-01-2017

wish this sub existed when I was studying

RE: MLS and Studying - Zane - 10-01-2017

(10-01-2017, 03:20 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: wish this sub existed when I was studying

I wish this sub existed in 2008. That was the moment my life went to hell.