Subliminal Talk
MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 (/Thread-MLS-and-Financial-Independence-by-Dec-2018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 01-21-2018

Since I've started using subs I have rarely missed a day that I wanted to listen to them. Yesterday was like the 2nd day I think. bad headache and throwing up so I went to bed without listening.

MLS makes it hard for me to want to switch to PTPA, but I'm fairly certain in April I will be switching. I was talking to a fellow INFP about struggling with the same things that PTPA helps overcome a day before Shannon released PTPA. When I sent him the product page we both had a good laugh. The timing is too convenient. MLS has PTPA elements in it, but I think a focused effort would be expedient.

MLS has an effect that I like that is way more enjoyable than I would have thought. I quite literally have no ego. To me the ego seems like a combination of defence mechanisms and an over-inflated sense of importance which is likely compensation for feelings/beliefs of low self-value. The program works in such a way, at least for me, in which I have no need for defending myself from others, because more often than not having to defend from others usually is because they are irresponsibly throwing around their own opinions and bad behaviour. Knowing this, I see no need to engage in any kind of defence against this because another person's bad behaviour is their responsibility and generally, not rooted in truth or beneficial to one's self, or them for that matter.

Since I realise this I have no need for an "ego", all the defences and overinflated compensations because they can't make me feel a certain way if I don't let them in the first place.

Sorry if this post didn't make the most sense, I'm not 100% today.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Zane - 01-21-2018

I love reading your posts. Gives me hope.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 01-22-2018

This update is for Shannon. I'm not sure you read this, but if you do, I hope you find this interesting.

Today I tried a curious experiment today. I tried saying to myself, " I am willing to give resources toward the processing and the execution of MLS"

That triggered a feeling of exhaustion, as well as a feeling of slipping into a different reality. The evidence of this was a shift in the state of my feelings. I can't quite put words to those feelings but it appeared that I shifted into a reality where I was PROCESSING, and therefore executing MLS to a better degree. This produced a slightly noticeable jump in execution, and a increased degree of exhaustion feeling in the moment, as well as a feeling of irritability that lasted a while. This state did not last long and I seemed to need to need to give it a certain amount of awareness or else it faded away.

I can't be certain what happened but it's quite possible I chose to process and therefore execute MLS, or there is a need for a donation of consciousness/awareness or a giving oneself over to an experience of the reality of the sub. This might require a degree of imposing on the field of awareness of the user (inside the guidelines of freewill), in order to make the reality the sub is attempting to create seem more plausible.

I'm not sure if any of that makes sense or is even possible, but when I chose to give more "resources" for the sake of processing MLS, it appeared that I entered into a state where I experienced a greater degree of execution of MLS at the cost of exhaustion and possibly the early warning signs of healing/clearing. It could be that I just chose to allow execution to a greater degree. I hope my experience has helped in a way.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 02-03-2018

THINK ON THIS!!!!!

If you want to run MLS think on this statement.

"True learning is actually imprinting."

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - CatMan - 02-04-2018

(01-21-2018, 08:47 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: MLS has an effect that I like that is way more enjoyable than I would have thought. I quite literally have no ego. To me the ego seems like a combination of defence mechanisms and an over-inflated sense of importance which is likely compensation for feelings/beliefs of low self-value. The program works in such a way, at least for me, in which I have no need for defending myself from others, because more often than not having to defend from others usually is because they are irresponsibly throwing around their own opinions and bad behaviour. Knowing this, I see no need to engage in any kind of defence against this because another person's bad behaviour is their responsibility and generally, not rooted in truth or beneficial to one's self, or them for that matter.

Since I realise this I have no need for an "ego", all the defences and overinflated compensations because they can't make me feel a certain way if I don't let them in the first place.

This is excellent. I know it's an "old" post now, but I just read it for the first time and felt it needed showcasing. I've had many of these same kinds of thoughts, like a "rising above" things you may have been preoccupied with or sidetracked with before. Seeing behaviour in a different more emotionally detached and healthy way. I hesitate to use the word "superior" because of the connotation with that, but it does feel often like you are seeing behaviour and "rising above" it or it's influence on you. Like leveling up in life for sure.

Although I haven't been running MLS, it seems there's some crossover between our programs. There's definitely some form of development going on here which is exciting.

Wanted to give this post some credit. Great post, Wharrgarbl!

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Zeroxmachina - 02-06-2018

(01-22-2018, 08:47 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: This update is for Shannon. I'm not sure you read this, but if you do, I hope you find this interesting.

Today I tried a curious experiment today. I tried saying to myself, " I am willing to give resources toward the processing and the execution of MLS"

That triggered a feeling of exhaustion, as well as a feeling of slipping into a different reality. The evidence of this was a shift in the state of my feelings. I can't quite put words to those feelings but it appeared that I shifted into a reality where I was PROCESSING, and therefore executing MLS to a better degree. This produced a slightly noticeable jump in execution, and a increased degree of exhaustion feeling in the moment, as well as a feeling of irritability that lasted a while. This state did not last long and I seemed to need to need to give it a certain amount of awareness or else it faded away.

I can't be certain what happened but it's quite possible I chose to process and therefore execute MLS, or there is a need for a donation of consciousness/awareness or a giving oneself over to an experience of the reality of the sub. This might require a degree of imposing on the field of awareness of the user (inside the guidelines of freewill), in order to make the reality the sub is attempting to create seem more plausible.

I'm not sure if any of that makes sense or is even possible, but when I chose to give more "resources" for the sake of processing MLS, it appeared that I entered into a state where I experienced a greater degree of execution of MLS at the cost of exhaustion and possibly the early warning signs of healing/clearing. It could be that I just chose to allow execution to a greater degree. I hope my experience has helped in a way.

When you go to task manager in your computer and select: "Set highest priority" X)

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 02-07-2018

Nice Catman!!! I'm glad someone can relate. I agree also that it's not in anyway looking down on someone, it's just realizing that to gauge my life off of someone else's opinion of it is silly. There are some people that I trust and allow to comment on my life though, but for the most part, the opinions of others are just ignored. They can't seem to figure themselves out so why should I care about what they say about me.

Zero, "Set highest priority" indeed. It was very taxing and I couldn't maintain it, but after clearing some resistance I seem to be executing MSL a bit better.

So yesterday morning I chomped on my back tooth pretty hard and it's been hurting for the last day. Also, a tooth closer towards the front of the mouth which wasn't involved in any way is also hurting. I've been dragging my feet when it comes to scheduling a dentist appointment, a poor decision to make as this issue could be tooth abscess related. Anyway, bought MIR last night and started playing it at the max level on ultrasonic, which is 20/25 clicks, immediately. I'm aware that MIR was not tested on a tooth abscess but I assumed that no one was available to test it as they can be rare. They also suck and are the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life. I once had a woman say she'd rather give birth than have another one. Also, MIR has not been tested on infectious laughter, lol.

Initially, the energy flooding made me more awake and alert, but as time went on it started to feel like I was having a herxheimer reaction. I avoided the flu and didn't feel sick at all before running MIR, but after a bit, I started having flu-like symptoms. I've herxed before when using a product called monolaurin and it felt the same as it does now. Super tired as well and I wasn't aware that a human could drink so much water.

I'll keep updating if anything interesting happens with MIR. I have a post to write about overcoming some resistance and executing MLS better but it'll have to wait. I need a nap, bad.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 02-13-2018

So false alarm on any type of tooth abscess. Looks like that chomp didn't do anything major, except push me to get a dentist appointment. However, after running MIR for about 16 hours straight I feel better than I have this year. I would like an extended run on MIR sometime to see if I have any long term infections that wall themselves off like MRSA does. Lymes and HIV also do the same thing, I dont have any of those infections but it would be interesting to run it to find out if it eliminated any long term taxation on my immune systems. But enough about MIR

2 weeks ago I suspected I was going through resistance and ultimately was correct. It summarized in me telling myself this. " Subconscious it is neither ok or fair for you to be the ultimate determiner of my actions and emotions and not cooperate with my conscious mind nor my free will."

What I was feeling like was part of me was not respecting my free will to choose what I wanted to do and therefore make choices without the consent of what I now what for myself which is the best possible thing for me. It may not have been perfect or had been verbalized perfectly but part of me got the message. I got through that and improved on the other side.

Since that experience, I have been getting pockets of resistance here and there but I've been going through them instead of shutting down. As best as I can tell anyway. Went through one last night and today was pretty good. In my simulation trading, I was rocky to start off with, but all the research into getting in the zone and the success part of MLS caused me to crush it later on. The success part of MLS is really kicking into gear for me and is gaining momentum as a long-term change in my life.

I may skip PTPA and SE because they are in MLS and seem to be working, still not sure what I'll do yet. I like where MLS is taking me, but a break from it might be good as well. Darwins post about SE made me think deeply about switching and PTPA was just too timely to ignore. What to do what to do Confused

Also as an update my intuition is getting better. My futures contract of choice is oil and when I woke up today I knew it was going to up and that trading really wouldn't pick up until 8:30am my time. Both of which happened Wacko
I've been working on trusting my intuition and giving more room in my everyday life and it's starting to show results.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Zane - 02-13-2018

Well I have used MLS-5.5G for two months. One is I have noticed that when I am trading in cryptos then I am able to predict when a price will reach a certain point. I mean at first when I started trading it was as if some voice was telling me in my head to buy at a certain price (lowest price) and believe me it does hit that low price. But problem is that I don't trust in myself and sometimes I ignore that voice... . This comes from some kinda fear. I am thinking maybe ARA-5.5G or SE.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 02-13-2018

(02-13-2018, 10:36 AM)Zane Wrote: Well I have used MLS-5.5G for two months. One is I have noticed that when I am trading in cryptos then I am able to predict when a price will reach a certain point. I mean at first when I started trading it was as if some voice was telling me in my head to buy at a certain price (lowest price) and believe me it does hit that low price. But problem is that I don't trust in myself and sometimes I ignore that voice... . This comes from some kinda fear. I am thinking maybe ARA-5.5G or SE.

I can relate, making a trade based off of a voice or a feeling can be a little intimidating. That's why making a "simulated" trade can really help. My trading platform provides simulated trading but there are other ways to make a simulated trade. You can write down on paper or say "for all intents and purposes I buy X at the price of Y." and then document the results. That way you can build a track record of how often you are right and how often you are wrong. Then it can make it a little easier to make a trade.

If you get a good track record then start with small amounts of real money and work your way up. Hope that helps.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Zane - 02-13-2018

Thanks I will give that a Try. Also, I am using real money. Good thing is that I have less losses and more profits.

I clearly remember stating in my MLS-5.5G journal that I wanna start trading and it did happen. Before MLS-5.5G I had no idea.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

Can you guys recommend any app for android or online where I can learn all about trading in the UK ideally, where I dont have to actually use any money but where they teach you what everything actually means and how it all works?

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Zane - 02-17-2018

IQ Options.. Both Desktop and Android App.

As for video tutorials I have seen random videos about technical analysis trading strategies on youtube. Wharrgarbl might know some. There are alot of method but it depends on what u think is best for u.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Jake2015 - 02-17-2018

(02-17-2018, 01:37 PM)Zane Wrote: IQ Options.. Both Desktop and Android App.

As for video tutorials I have seen random videos about technical analysis trading strategies on youtube. Wharrgarbl might know some. There are alot of method but it depends on what u think is best for u.

Thanks alot bro, I had seen IQ Options pop up a few times on my phone during some game playing etc (IQ advertising I mean) and wasnt sure if it was good to help me learn or you had to know your stuff and jump into it so ill take a look once I get into study routine.

Ill also youtube some videos on tec analysis then as you said there.

Will await Wharrgabl's reply too then and see what he says.

Blackhat