Subliminal Talk
MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 (/Thread-MLS-and-Financial-Independence-by-Dec-2018)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 10-03-2017

"Probably one of the hardest concepts for traders to effectively assimilate is that the market doesn’t create your attitude or state of mind; it simply acts as a mirror reflecting what’s inside back to you. If you are confident, it’s not because the market is making you feel that way; it is because your beliefs and attitudes are aligned in a way that allows you to step forward into an experience, take responsibility for the outcome, and extract the insight that’s been made available. You maintain your confident state of mind simply because you are constantly learning. Conversely, if you’re angry and afraid, it’s because you believe to some degree that the market creates your outcomes, not the other way around."

Douglas, Mark. Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude (Kindle Locations 1041-1047). Penguin Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

Lol, got part of my answer while reviewing what I have already read.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 10-05-2017

Yesterday I woke up with resistance, but nothing compared to other 5.5G subs so it was tolerable. Resistance is bittersweet because yes I have to go through a rough time emotionally for a set period of time, and so far that has always been less than a week. HOWEVER, resistance for me means the last-ditch effort by my subconscious to maintain my current beliefs that keep me having the same results.

Woke up today with a burst of emotional and physical energy. Needless to say, the resistance has passed. Today I saw more consistent execution of MLS as well as new parts that did not execute until today. I'll try to go into detail but I am tired today because work was non stop and I can tell I'm still going through brain healing and re-wiring.

I officially received more responsibility/authority at work today. In the last month, some situations had happened as well as me running MLS and everyone saw me step up and deliver during this time so I have some more official responsibility. It's nice because it suites my goal of being a fully responsible trader so I accepted some more weight on my shoulders to develop the capacity to be fully self-sufficient in the markets. It's a win/win situation. A win for me for the chance to develop a skill set in a low-risk environment and win for the business because I plan to leave that place in a better condition that I came in because that is a personal policy of mine. When the time comes for me to leave in Dec. of 2018 I will have established a system to where my successor will have a much easier time filling my shoes than I have filling the shoes of the guy before me.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 10-11-2017

So the days have been pretty cyclical. The tiredness is real, one day of resistance, one day of high energy, but for the most part, just tiredness.

An odd thing about taking full responsibility for my actions is the fact that I enjoy my work now. I still have the same job, but I don't dislike going in now. It's an interesting thing. Maybe one of the missing elements of my life all these years was the failure to take responsibility and the belief that nothing will change. And in fact, nothing will change until you change.

MLS is working its slow but steady pace. Order of priorities and planning are getting better as well as my ability to think quick and think at all during debates. Had a debate at work and did really well. Usually, I dislike debates because I can't think of points or counterpoints fast enough to stay with the flow of conversation. This time I was in control of the conversation. An interesting side effect worth noting, but definitely not the main point.

Also, I have stopped thinking subs are the magic bullet to life. MLS is simply some instructions to follow, not the reason I do anything, that is my end. Ultimately I'm the one who chooses to execute or not execute the sub, and I'm the one who chooses to go through the process of better execution by going through resistance and choosing to change how I approach life. Subs are merely a means to an end. Shannon is big on free will so these subs will never do anything for you, you have to choose to cooperate. The odd thing is how to make those choices. I have attempted, for lack of a better term, to take control of execution instead of choosing execution. It took a lot of mental energy and I really didn't get any results. The art of allowing is a real thing and I'm not fully sure how Chaos gets the results he does. The only thing I can think of is full commitment to whatever sub he's running. I think the willingness to learn also plays a factor here as well.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 10-11-2017

I am starting to notice something as I try to learn. My mind is ahead of my brain in the process of MLS. It's kind of hard to describe but I can tell my mind is operating more smoothly and efficiently at this point then my brain and I feel my brain trying to catch up when I am learning. This is the first time I have ever experienced something like this.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 11-06-2017

Since my last journal entry much has changed.

First I want to give a big shout out to Determined. His posting about the book Clarity by Jamie Smart is one of the most profound books I have read in a long time and it has helped me greatly.

I have upped my loops from 4 to 5 and the first few days were tiring but since then 5 loops has been my sweet spot.

Realized that my habitual thinking was my issue when it came to having subs work. Part of me was not willing to switch over to a new way of existing and always limited the amount of sub execution that I would allow. Now that I realize that particular issue I am willing and choosing to allow 100% sub execution. It really all goes back to fear of the unknown for me. Fear of not knowing who I'll turn out to be if I change. But the book Clarity reminded me that I'm not the contents of my thoughts, conscious or unconscious. I am a life energy that is known as spirit. Any thought or belief I hold is created by me and can is a self created boundary, but I'm still a spirit that can re route my creative, formless energy and create a different thought or belief. A deeper understanding of what a human is is necessary for deeper and long lasting sub results. Overidentification with your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs will cause resistance and hamstring or sabotage your results. It's best to just set the goal of 100% execution of any sub you run and then just walk down that road. If there is any resistance, just accept responsibility for it by saying, I allowed whatever it is that is resisting to stay in me, then inhabit that feeling with the knowledge that it isn't you unless you want it to be and is subject to change when you let it happen. In all honesty you are the reason that you are resisting a sub, but that is actually the most empowering knowledge you can have because it means you're in the driver seat for allowing change in your life. Not only that but every moment of your life is unique and the prior knowledge that you have learned can help you but to get the most out of life you need to mix the prior knowledge with the knowledge that your intuitive, fully in the now but also outside of time part of you to balance it out as well. No 2 moments in life are exactly the same so a blend of routine mixed with the creative unknowing is necessary. Both logical and intuitive is the best way to live life.

I will probably run MLS for a 1+ years. Honestly I don't see any other sub that I want to run besides this.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - ncbeareatingman - 11-06-2017

(11-06-2017, 05:57 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: Since my last journal entry much has changed.

First I want to give a big shout out to Determined. His posting about the book Clarity by Jamie Smart is one of the most profound books I have read in a long time and it has helped me greatly.

I have upped my loops from 4 to 5 and the first few days were tiring but since then 5 loops has been my sweet spot.

Realized that my habitual thinking was my issue when it came to having subs work. Part of me was not willing to switch over to a new way of existing and always limited the amount of sub execution that I would allow. Now that I realize that particular issue I am willing and choosing to allow 100% sub execution. It really all goes back to fear of the unknown for me. Fear of not knowing who I'll turn out to be if I change. But the book Clarity reminded me that I'm not the contents of my thoughts, conscious or unconscious. I am a life energy that is known as spirit. Any thought or belief I hold is created by me and can is a self created boundary, but I'm still a spirit that can re route my creative, formless energy and create a different thought or belief. A deeper understanding of what a human is is necessary for deeper and long lasting sub results. Overidentification with your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs will cause resistance and hamstring or sabotage your results. It's best to just set the goal of 100% execution of any sub you run and then just walk down that road. If there is any resistance, just accept responsibility for it by saying, I allowed whatever it is that is resisting to stay in me, then inhabit that feeling with the knowledge that it isn't you unless you want it to be and is subject to change when you let it happen. In all honesty you are the reason that you are resisting a sub, but that is actually the most empowering knowledge you can have because it means you're in the driver seat for allowing change in your life. Not only that but every moment of your life is unique and the prior knowledge that you have learned can help you but to get the most out of life you need to mix the prior knowledge with the knowledge that your intuitive, fully in the now but also outside of time part of you to balance it out as well. No 2 moments in life are exactly the same so a blend of routine mixed with the creative unknowing is necessary. Both logical and intuitive is the best way to live life.

I will probably run MLS for a 1+ years. Honestly I don't see any other sub that I want to run besides this.

Wharrgarbl ! Out of Friggin Sight Man...Just outta sight. read 7 of your postings one after another...right down to the last post here. thank you, so inspiring. your growth and your knowledge of such , astounding and dog gone inspiring= in spirit-enthaos=enthused= of the Divine. thank YOU,Man! Thank YOU!!

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 11-08-2017

Submission is the name of the game.

Submission to subs is an interesting thing. In fact, to develop or change any kind of belief about yourself you must submit to said belief. This comes naturally as a child, so naturally that we almost forget about it as adults, but to believe anything you first have to submit to it as "true".

The word submission can have baggage for many people and usually, it is connected to defeat and not being good enough. I'm writing this to tell you that you HAVE to willingly submit to a subliminal to see any results.

All subliminals have a flow, a push, an ability to guide, and all subs will not produce results if you don't choose to submit them. Being overly contrarian will only result in pain because a subliminal will trigger the depths of your personhood to submit, because that is what subs are communicating to, the operating system of your humanity. But beliefs and habitual thinking can and will derail any subliminals efforts to effect change in you if you do not make the choice to follow a subliminal or realize that you are responsible for allowing a subliminal to change you.

When this realization hit me I understood why Shannon regards trust above all else. You cannot submit to someone or something like a subliminal without trust. If you want to get the most out of any sub you must step out of your comfort zone and trust Shannon and the sub. Generally speaking, people want a degree of growth/change in a certain area so they run a sub which implies that they want to change anyway and you can't change without stepping outside your comfort zone so the fact that you may face some uncomfortable situations should be obvious but as it appears to me people want to change but they want subs to fit into what they already know instead of turning life in a whole new direction. You cant change and stay the same, it just doesn't happen. Then that lack of willingness turns into resistance because Shannon won't FORCE you to change because he values free will because he values trust and so he has to corner the subconscious because many people won't choose to take responsibility for what they choose to do both subconsciously and consciously, preferring to blame someone, or something else, generally the subliminal they are running. OR, they choose to believe that subs don't work for them, opting to keep their current belief system and the comfort it brings, instead of stepping into the unknown and the possibility and with subliminals possibility gets bumped up to a inevitability of a new and more fulfilling life, because sublimials tap into the creative power latent in every human. This belief that the known is comfortable and the unknown is scary is an illusion and only manifests into reality because someone believes it.

When you where a child the unknown produced curiosity and wonder. Over time, failures and pain turned that curiosity and wonder into discomfort and fear of failure. Every moment in life is different and therefore, new. The concept of any one day being like another is an illusion. It's possible that you can wake up at the same time, do the same pre-work routine, work the same job and go home on the same route every day and the conditions are NEVER the same. In fact, for everything to be the same from one day to the next, it would require a mechanical amount of precision and every person making the same decisions at the exact same time and getting the same outcome. When you look at it like this, the illusion of comfort from the known vanishes and you can reach the conclusion that every moment is unique and different from all other moments, no matter how similar they appear.

The "comfort" of your known belief system is an illusion that you create because you are capable of creating any interpretation about the reality you live in. It's NOT real because it looks real, it's real because you create that view of reality internally and then project it outwards. So your creative ability is the cause of your interpretation of reality and not the fundamental truths of the universe we live in, unless you suspend your beliefs to look at how the universe truly operates. And all you need to do to change any belief you hold to be true is an experience with a situation contrary to said belief. A decent childhood example is when you find out Santa Claus isn't real. This revelation shifts your perspective of what is real and changes how you look at the world. BUT, in the end, you still SUBMIT to the new input of information and ALLOW it to change the way you view the world.

In all honesty resistance and stonewalling in my opinion is just a lack of willingness to submit to a different possibility than the one you hold so dear. Most people over-identify with their own beliefs holding them as a universal standard and won't change because "My experience of "reality" is the only one possible" thinking/believing mindset, and choose not to be open to being wrong about their experience is the only valid and possible one. This creates friction in relationships and divides people more than anything else and is the birthplace of intolerance. As well as preventing the execution of subliminals.

The decision to allow yourself to be wrong is a decent one. It not only keeps you humble and therefore more open to learning more about the amazing universe you live in, but it also protects you from this ugly definition of failure that you're not good enough. No person can know everything there is to know, it's just not possible. If you can't know everything then not knowing something doesn't define you as not good enough, it just makes you like everyone else...........limited.

PLEASE, for your own sake and for the sake of your growth as a human being, submit to new possibilities about life and be okay with being wrong, you are not all knowing, and therefore can learn new things every day and in every situation. The less you are willing to submit and change, the more boring your life will be, because, every day will be a self-made, but not truly real, interpretation of reality, and not ACTUALLY real.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Zane - 11-08-2017

(11-08-2017, 08:57 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: Submission is the name of the game.

Submission to subs is an interesting thing. In fact, to develop or change any kind of belief about yourself you must submit to said belief. This comes naturally as a child, so naturally that we almost forget about it as adults, but to believe anything you first have to submit to it as "true".

The word submission can have baggage for many people and usually, it is connected to defeat and not being good enough. I'm writing this to tell you that you HAVE to willingly submit to a subliminal to see any results.

All subliminals have a flow, a push, an ability to guide, and all subs will not produce results if you don't choose to submit them. Being overly contrarian will only result in pain because a subliminal will trigger the depths of your personhood to submit, because that is what subs are communicating to, the operating system of your humanity. But beliefs and habitual thinking can and will derail any subliminals efforts to effect change in you if you do not make the choice to follow a subliminal or realize that you are responsible for allowing a subliminal to change you.

When this realization hit me I understood why Shannon regards trust above all else. You cannot submit to someone or something like a subliminal without trust. If you want to get the most out of any sub you must step out of your comfort zone and trust Shannon and the sub. Generally speaking, people want a degree of growth/change in a certain area so they run a sub which implies that they want to change anyway and you can't change without stepping outside your comfort zone so the fact that you may face some uncomfortable situations should be obvious but as it appears to me people want to change but they want subs to fit into what they already know instead of turning life in a whole new direction. You cant change and stay the same, it just doesn't happen. Then that lack of willingness turns into resistance because Shannon won't FORCE you to change because he values free will because he values trust and so he has to corner the subconscious because many people won't choose to take responsibility for what they choose to do both subconsciously and consciously, preferring to blame someone, or something else, generally the subliminal they are running. OR, they choose to believe that subs don't work for them, opting to keep their current belief system and the comfort it brings, instead of stepping into the unknown and the possibility and with subliminals possibility gets bumped up to a inevitability of a new and more fulfilling life, because sublimials tap into the creative power latent in every human. This belief that the known is comfortable and the unknown is scary is an illusion and only manifests into reality because someone believes it.

When you where a child the unknown produced curiosity and wonder. Over time, failures and pain turned that curiosity and wonder into discomfort and fear of failure. Every moment in life is different and therefore, new. The concept of any one day being like another is an illusion. It's possible that you can wake up at the same time, do the same pre-work routine, work the same job and go home on the same route every day and the conditions are NEVER the same. In fact, for everything to be the same from one day to the next, it would require a mechanical amount of precision and every person making the same decisions at the exact same time and getting the same outcome. When you look at it like this, the illusion of comfort from the known vanishes and you can reach the conclusion that every moment is unique and different from all other moments, no matter how similar they appear.

The "comfort" of your known belief system is an illusion that you create because you are capable of creating any interpretation about the reality you live in. It's NOT real because it looks real, it's real because you create that view of reality internally and then project it outwards. So your creative ability is the cause of your interpretation of reality and not the fundamental truths of the universe we live in, unless you suspend your beliefs to look at how the universe truly operates. And all you need to do to change any belief you hold to be true is an experience with a situation contrary to said belief. A decent childhood example is when you find out Santa Claus isn't real. This revelation shifts your perspective of what is real and changes how you look at the world. BUT, in the end, you still SUBMIT to the new input of information and ALLOW it to change the way you view the world.

In all honesty resistance and stonewalling in my opinion is just a lack of willingness to submit to a different possibility than the one you hold so dear. Most people over-identify with their own beliefs holding them as a universal standard and won't change because "My experience of "reality" is the only one possible" thinking/believing mindset, and choose not to be open to being wrong about their experience is the only valid and possible one. This creates friction in relationships and divides people more than anything else and is the birthplace of intolerance. As well as preventing the execution of subliminals.

The decision to allow yourself to be wrong is a decent one. It not only keeps you humble and therefore more open to learning more about the amazing universe you live in, but it also protects you from this ugly definition of failure that you're not good enough. No person can know everything there is to know, it's just not possible. If you can't know everything then not knowing something doesn't define you as not good enough, it just makes you like everyone else...........limited.

PLEASE, for your own sake and for the sake of your growth as a human being, submit to new possibilities about life and be okay with being wrong, you are not all knowing, and therefore can learn new things every day and in every situation. The less you are willing to submit and change, the more boring your life will be, because, every day will be a self-made, but not truly real, interpretation of reality, and not ACTUALLY real.

My Brother You have spoken the universal truth.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 11-21-2017

Since my last post I have finished the book Clarity and started to read it a second time. In the process of reading it a second time I came across the name Sydney Banks and did a quick google of his name. Turns out that Jamie Smart got the foundation for his method from Sydney banks method. Sydney Banks method came from an experience he had that changed his life and in his own word gave him the understanding of the meaning of life.

Sydney's 3 principles filled in a lot of blanks for me personally and started to bring in more of an understanding of some deep questions that have perplexed me for much of my life past 25.

Since my last post, I have been walking out what I wrote and it has been an interesting ride, to say the least, but I have seen advancement in what I touched briefly. honestly looking back at that post I kind of stun myself with what I wrote.

Something is happening to me as of late. My own clarity is coming forth and thanks to MLS the drive to go through with it is present. I'm much more willing to stick with the learning process. For me, MLS works, not 100% execution yet, but it works.

As I am beginning to understand how to allow execution of subliminals more deeply and thoroughly I am finding this interesting invitation, an invitation to the present. When I live solely on my logical intellect, I find an interesting situation. I find myself repeating the same patterns over and over. In my opinion, subliminals are made to disrupt this process. To stop us from repeating the same negative cycles over and over again so that we can live in and create something new in our lives. Now I have seen the partial execution of many subs I've run and it puzzled me a bit, but now I find that execution of any subliminal is in the present moment and if I wish to more fully execute any subliminal I must choose to be more aware of the present moment. The cycles of behaviours I repeat are nothing more than me choosing to live in what has gotten me to this point in my life instead of living fully present because every day is different and requires a different skill, or to develop current skills. Whenever you cut off the moment and live in what has worked in the past, you cut off the need to struggle and struggle is a key component of growth. When growth is cut off stagnation begins to set in and the necessary energy for growth eliminates. This creates a sense of dullness and hopelessness in me personally and I can see it in others. This might have been masked in prior centuries by the primal need and drive to survive and meet one's personal needs. But now as modern society progresses we find our basic needs met and the drive behind surviving one more season is gone we are faced with the challenge of finding or creating a drive in another area of our life. For those out of touch with the part of themselves that creates drive, this causes a problem, hopelessness.

This hopelessness, for me, stems from a sensory-driven lifestyle in which all my needs are met, AND, the crippling belief that I am not good enough. Combined with the outside in style of living, which in my opinion is a deception, created a cycle of false needs based on lack of what I did not have, combined with the belief that I wasn't good enough to obtain what I desired, which I didn't really want anyway. This led to cycles of despair and meaninglessness, which more than once led to me sobbing on the floor of the shower.

Enter MLS 5.5G. It assisted me in creating drive again, which in turn created a sort of reaching inside of me. A reaching for MY meaning. I don't need what everyone else has, I need what I need. The book Clarity mixed with Sydney Banks principles started to shed light on an odd transition that happened for me around 25, the switch from internal drive to external drive. I was stuck in a boring, dull, hopeless externally driven reality where I believed I couldn't have what I really wanted. Suddenly life has found meaning again. As I choose to reconnect with who I really am that's been inside of me all along, my nature, I have found a brightness come back to my life. As this continues I will describe more.

Watching tutorials for tradestation in preparation for trading futures again.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 11-23-2017

Today is Thanksgiving in America. I was having a bad day and didn't know it for most of the day. Woke up in just "doing" mode with a drive to just do something, anything. Went through my meditation time, I use Shannons meditation set.

I have had internal nudges over that past 3 years to start mindfulness mediation but dragged my feet. Sydney Banks and Clarity have given me the reason to understanding why. So a few weeks ago, even before I fully understood why, I started mindfulness meditation again. For me, meditation is the gateway to the state I have understood but not fully reached. The goal is to reach the state where I can fully control my thought. Not my thinking, but my thought ABILITY. I am not the thinking, I am the thinker. Now, this roadmap might be the long way, but I know it's MLS inspired because I feel an undercurrent pushing me in this direction and I'm going to go with the flow. Anyways, back to today.

I was fighting with doing all day and staying with myself and not giving up. I did another tradestation tutorial and engaged my imagination/third eye a little more and I remember a little better, but I came to the conclusion that I need to be hands on by going through the actions while the instructor is as well. I learn best by being hands on.

The "doing" feeling persisted even after the tutorials. It was at this point that I drank a little to calm down. I have always drunk a little on my days off or after work. It has actually helped me in this MLS process a bit. Anyways, the day felt like it was getting worse after that and at one point I finally had a realization. "Wait a minute, this might be resistance". As soon as I realized it, something broke. I'm not sure what was resistance, but as soon as I realized it, it broke. Abou 45 mins ago I was watching a video on Facebook showing a guy making something, and it clicked. Internally I had a feeling well up in me that almost shouted: "I CAN DO THAT!!!". I realized I could do the same thing he did if I had the right tools. I'm almost amazed that I never experienced that before. I'm capable of doing anything anyone else does.

That feeling of "doing" mode is still present, but I know it will eventually leave. When I look at trading futures now, I know I can do it. If another human can trade futures so can I, because, they are just as human as me. The only thing stopping me was me. I look back on my prior attempt to trade futures and it's clear as day to me why I failed. Now I see what I need to do, and it's simple in concept, but may take some time to fully execute. My trading strategy needs to be accurate, very accurate, accurate enough to automate, which tradestation can actually do Smile

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 01-05-2018

So tomorrow will mark 4 months of running MLS.

...............This sub is amazing. In 4 months I have had a COMPLETE overhaul of how I live

I went to the MLS page to see which goals I could cherry pick as examples of MLS working and I found that I couldn't find one that wasn't working. When I think about how MLS has caused so much change in my life I get emotional, almost to the point of tears. I am so different from when I started it's crazy. For me personally, it is the sub of subs, there is no other sub that compares to it. Subliminals are a fast track to learning to think differently as it is, and MLS is the learning sub. With MLS I can learn to think anything and do anything that I desire in my "heart", and it's mindblowing.

Let's take my goal, for example, trading on the futures market for a livable income by Dec. 2018. I started MLS in the first place was for that reason so let's start there.

When I started MLS I hit a small patch of resistance early on. Nothing as hellish and depressing as resistance on DMSI, but still resistance. LOL, actually the run on DMSI gave me a gauge on how bad resistance could be. Resistance on MLS was a cake walk compared to DMSI, but I also agree with Shannon on the exhaustion factor of 5.5G subs. After resistance passed I hit a confidence stride along with an increased drive to succeed in every area of my life and to, for once, put effort into my existence. Why? For the sake of my betterment and for many others. My life affects others so I want to be in tip-top shape for the sake of me and others around me.

Next a need to get my life in order. This was and is a long-term process that is still unfolding at this moment. To achieve my goal of trading futures for a living I have started doing many things differently and changing many things about my way of life. I am increasingly disciplined in my approach to life. To make money consistently in the markets you need a level of discipline that is not commonly required in normal everyday life. MLS is helping me discipline my emotions especially, towards trading for a living. I am the master of my emotions now. It's getting to the point that nothing can shake me and no situation can deter me because, for the sake of my goal, I have to have a level of emotional discipline that just isn't necessary for everyday life. I am choosing to extend that to my everyday life because it is easier to live in that level of discipline than to try to turn it on and off when necessary. This has produced an unswerving level of emotional control in me that is actually propelling me further and faster toward my goal.

My intuition has skyrocketed, and it blows me away. I'm good at lists, The drive in MLS produces energy that can push me through. Example, I only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep after a 11 hour day of work and today I went in on my day off to cover someone else's shift and I barely noticed how little sleep I got.

My emotions are balanced with thought. As an INFP, emotions could drive me to places I did not want to go, not so anymore. MLS pushed me to understand how humans work on a fundamental basis better because that is part of my calling in life as well. This led me to a man named Sydney Banks and the concept of the 3 principles. His level of understanding has helped shift parts of my thought life into a direction that I never dreamed it could go. I am so disciplined in my thought life you might not recognize me 4 months ago, and it is starting to affect those around me.

Am I perfect, no, do I make mistakes, yes, do I learn from those mistakes, yes. My thoughts feel so much more organized and efficient than they did before. The balance of intellect and intuition is astounding and made me realize that I lost touch with the intuitive part of me that is so basic to my very existence.

Through MLS I came to the realization that the thoughts in my heart are the drivers in my life and actually the key to allowing the execution of subs. Since that realization, I have desired in my heart for the full execution of MLS and I am seeing progress every day that is impressive.

I could go into much more detail but I am tired and still have to work tomorrow.

What amazes me the most is how all the subgoals of MLS blend together and only after looking back at the MLS sales page did I realize that I have executed most, if not all, of the subgoals at one point on this journey.

I have no plans to stop listening to MLS and will listen to this sub for a very long time.

I can only see MLS 6G or AM7 pulling me away from this sub.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 01-09-2018

So right now the effects of MLS are kind of going dormant which can only mean one thing, healing and clearing time. I knew it was coming a little less than a day before it started so I wasn't blindsided, but yesterday was a little rough. My mood didn't go bad and I didn't feel depressed or anything, but I could tell I was off by my performance at work and my drive to get things done.

What is being hit right now is a deeply held thought about me as a person. The thought that I am a failure, at least that's the words that bubble up when I think about it. I'll explain more later as I have to get ready for work.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 01-09-2018

I'm actually excited to go through this resistance period because on the other side is a better me.

RE: MLS and Financial Independence by Dec. 2018 - Chris P. Bacon - 01-15-2018

Looking at PTPA and it helps overcome the exact thing I am dealing with right now, failure based thinking and self imposed limitations from said thinking. I think I'm going to pick it up in the near future if MLS does not clear it out. I'm already making steps toward positive and success based thinking myself so I may just pass on it if I develop the mentality at a pace quick enough to my liking.

Anyways the purpose of MLS for me is to trade futures, and to trade you need a positive attitude. Actually, that's one of the first things you need to be a successful trader.

I will be considering PTPA very strongly.