Subliminal Talk
DMSI Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI Journal (/Thread-DMSI-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI Journal - Purple Jade - 10-13-2017

Today is Day 1 of B side.

Not much thought has been put into the decision. It feels like the next logical step.

I then checked the calendar - 30th day of DMSI.

RE: DMSI Journal - Purple Jade - 10-13-2017

Just ran 2 loops of silent:

At around first 20-30 minutes, I started to think I need a boob job. The idea of having bigger boobs was always in my mind, but not as prominent. It was like “want” but not “need”.

Other than that, nothing special, no headache, no mood swing, no other thoughts.

RE: DMSI Journal - Purple Jade - 10-16-2017

Been running 7 loops per day on the B side. Everything feels normal for now, no headaches or strange thoughts.

Drama guy sent me a couple of texts last Saturday, nothing too enthusiastic. However, the Long distance guy has been all over me like crazy - giving me all the attention I ever wanted and more. It’s like doesn’t matter what I say or do, he would just be happy because I said something or did something to him. Extremely appreciative of me. Unbelievable!

RE: DMSI Journal - DarkPlouf - 10-16-2017

Quote:It’s like doesn’t matter what I say or do, he would just be happy because I said something or did something to him. Extremely appreciative of me. Unbelievable!
Has this ever happened to you before DMSI ?

RE: DMSI Journal - Purple Jade - 10-17-2017

(10-16-2017, 12:31 PM)Plouf Wrote:
Quote:It’s like doesn’t matter what I say or do, he would just be happy because I said something or did something to him. Extremely appreciative of me. Unbelievable!

We were not that close befor DMSI, were just chatting work life stuff before. It was only a week or two ago this started.

Not sure if it’s part of DMSI, long distance guy said to me that he’s only interested in sex and he doesn’t know how long his interest would last. It was a very strange conversation. I don’t know how I feel about this just yet.

Did I appreciate his frankness? Yes.

Am I a bit disappointed for his “clear cut”? Yes.

Have I kind of expected? Yes.

Did I cry over it? No.

RE: DMSI Journal - dweller94 - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 12:56 AM)Purple Jade Wrote: Not sure if it’s part of DMSI, long distance guy said to me that he’s only interested in sex and he doesn’t know how long his interest would last. It was a very strange conversation. I don’t know how I feel about this just yet.

Did I appreciate his frankness? Yes.

Am I a bit disappointed for his “clear cut”? Yes.

Have I kind of expected? Yes.

Did I cry over it? No.

That is the purpose of DMSI, no beating around the bush.

I mean Shannon did say down the line we’ll possibly have a DMS&RI R=romantic, but this is it, this is what DMSI does.. Victoire

RE: DMSI Journal - Benjamin - 10-17-2017

To be fair DMSI is mainly focused on sex and not so much on relationships. So you can't fault it for him saying that and not wanting a relationship.

(10-17-2017, 03:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote: To be fair DMSI is mainly focused on sex and not so much on relationships. So you can't fault it for him saying that and not wanting a relationship.

Thanks Ben,

No I wasn’t faulting DMSI at all. Just wanted to confirm if that is to be expected for running DMSI. And if he is the result of DMSI, he is the result of the long distance sniper, and since I haven’t met him in person yet, my conscious mind wouldn’t know if he’s the most sexually attractive I’ve ever encountered or not. It will be totally up to the subC. Now I really look forward to seeing him in person. Smile

This is becoming interesting.

RE: DMSI Journal - DarkPlouf - 10-18-2017

(10-17-2017, 12:04 AM)Purple Jade Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 12:31 PM)Plouf Wrote:

We were not that close befor DMSI, were just chatting work life stuff before. It was only a week or two ago this started.
So it's likely DMSI doing its job Wink.
Let's see how it goes Pirate.

RE: DMSI Journal - Purple Jade - 10-18-2017

He just muttered out the 4 letter L word. I kind of got caught off guard, so I made him repeat what he said, and he did.

I’m so overwhelmed now.

RE: DMSI Journal - Purple Jade - 10-19-2017

When I was running A side, my left shoulder started hurting and continued for 4 weeks. After switching to B side, the shoulder pain subsided, could be coincidental, but now I have the worst cold for the past 24 months (at least), as I don’t get sick often. Maybe another form of resistance?

As for the LD guy, I don’t know what universe we are in, but somehow it has just turned into a wonderful romantic relationship.

He hits 8 out of 10 of the “perfect guy” list we discussed earlier.

RE: DMSI Journal - Purple Jade - 10-23-2017

Continue to listen to B side, my cold is getting better and my shoulder is also getting better. Sleep ok, no headaches apart from the general symptoms of a cold.

LD guy is organising a meet with me next month, so both of us are getting really excited and anxious about our meeting.

Drama guy has dropped out of the radar.

RE: DMSI Journal - Adrien Silva - 10-26-2017

who is your ideal celeb?