Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] (/Thread-SargeMaximus-I-Feel-It-Coming-Part-II-DMSI-3-1-A-Invalid-Tester)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - SargeMaximus - 09-09-2017

So my last journal was too long and I like to delete my journals periodically for privacy reasons.

I had intended to start a new journal only when 3.2 came out, but it's taking too long. I mostly intended to start a new journal in the fall. So here we go.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - SargeMaximus - 09-09-2017

So apparently deleting old threads isn't allowed anymore. So from now on, unfortunately, I'll have to be a lot more cryptic and vague in my reports.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - Dr. Strangelove - 09-10-2017

(09-09-2017, 10:48 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: So apparently deleting old threads isn't allowed anymore. So from now on, unfortunately, I'll have to be a lot more cryptic and vague in my reports.

Echoing your sentiments - I'm uneasy about fact that deleting threads and even single posts (as tested in pheromones thread) has been disabled. So there's a lot more public attention to this forum than before (see numbers of anonymous guests), while our ability to retroactively protect our privacy and take our words back, is now history. I'd be a lot more comfortable with posting in style and content as before (whatever happens, good or bad, sexually explicit or in other ways compromising) on smaller forum (but I understand Shannon's subs won't be our little secret forever), if I knew I could take it back if need be, and get rid of old baggage at the end if the journey.

I'll be more comfortable posting in groups by pm, going forward.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - SargeMaximus - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 05:07 AM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 10:48 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: So apparently deleting old threads isn't allowed anymore. So from now on, unfortunately, I'll have to be a lot more cryptic and vague in my reports.

Echoing your sentiments - I'm uneasy about fact that deleting threads and even single posts (as tested in pheromones thread) has been disabled. So there's a lot more public attention to this forum than before (see numbers of anonymous guests), while our ability to retroactively protect our privacy and take our words back, is now history. I'd be a lot more comfortable with posting in style and content as before (whatever happens, good or bad, sexually explicit or in other ways compromising) on smaller forum (but I understand Shannon's subs won't be our little secret forever), if I knew I could take it back if need be, and get rid of old baggage at the end if the journey.

I'll be more comfortable posting in groups by pm, going forward.

You could simply edit the posts manually (I was going to do that with my posts) but I know what you mean. I, too, love being explicit and "baring all" when journaling. I guess we're in a new era at subliminal talk.

I still feel an obligation to mention if things aren't working on the DMSI end however.

Wouldn't want the lurkers to get the wrong idea. DMSI still has a long way to go.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - SargeMaximus - 09-10-2017

Reading "Choosing Civility" atm in an attempt to further improve my social skills.

While previously I came from a manipulative intent (even if only used for what I perceived as "good intentions"), I am now focusing more on the finer details. i.e. Being "civil".

That and a guy I know recommended the book to me. I've read that when someone recommends a book to you, it shouldn't be taken lightly!

Anyhow, this quote in the book stood out to me:

"Being civil to one another is more active and positive a good than mere politeness or courtesy, but like many other important goods, such as generosity, gratitude or solidarity, it is not the sort of thing that can be "demanded" as a matter of duty, like a moral entitlement." - Rober B. Pippin

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - RTBoss - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:28 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Reading "Choosing Civility" atm in an attempt to further improve my social skills.

While previously I came from a manipulative intent (even if only used for what I perceived as "good intentions"), I am now focusing more on the finer details. i.e. Being "civil".

That and a guy I know recommended the book to me. I've read that when someone recommends a book to you, it shouldn't be taken lightly!

Anyhow, this quote in the book stood out to me:

"Being civil to one another is more active and positive a good than mere politeness or courtesy, but like many other important goods, such as generosity, gratitude or solidarity, it is not the sort of thing that can be "demanded" as a matter of duty, like a moral entitlement." - Rober B. Pippin

That's a fantastic quote.

I think I may post it to my Facebook today, so my mother-in-law can read it. She demands "kindness" as a moral entitlement. I can't stand the dishonesty. For instance, a quote taken from the author on the same page (or previous, maybe) of the books states, "It is true the polite are inclined to veil their own feelings to spare someone else's. Self-serving lying, however, is always beyond the pale of politeness. If politeness is a quality of character (alongside courtesy, good manners, and civility) it cannot become a flaw. A suave manipulator may appear to be polite, but is not."

My MIL.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - Shawn - 09-10-2017

I'm of the opinion that at least the DMSI threads should be allowed to delete as they serve Shannon for the development of 6G and the more detailed the better. And I know, you can edit the posts but there are still quotes. And a bunch of empty posts don't make sense anyway if you edit them.

(09-10-2017, 09:38 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: I'm of the opinion that at least the DMSI threads should be allowed to delete as they serve Shannon for the development of 6G and the more detailed the better. And I know, you can edit the posts but there are still quotes. And a bunch of empty posts don't make sense anyway if you edit them.

I agree.

My intent was to detail as much as possible then delete the journals periodically for privacy. Not sure how Shannon expects to get detailed honest feedback now.

@RT: Thanks. Glad it resonated. I take it you looked up the book as soon as you read the quote? lol. Yeah it's good so far. My real interest in it is if it can provide a means to be civil without being taken advantage of.

An age-old pattern of mine.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - RTBoss - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 10:24 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 09:38 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: I'm of the opinion that at least the DMSI threads should be allowed to delete as they serve Shannon for the development of 6G and the more detailed the better. And I know, you can edit the posts but there are still quotes. And a bunch of empty posts don't make sense anyway if you edit them.

I agree.

My intent was to detail as much as possible then delete the journals periodically for privacy. Not sure how Shannon expects to get detailed honest feedback now.

@RT: Thanks. Glad it resonated. I take it you looked up the book as soon as you read the quote? lol. Yeah it's good so far. My real interest in it is if it can provide a means to be civil without being taken advantage of.

It's certainly a balancing act, to learn to be civil while being able to set healthy boundaries, and yet remain honest. My MIL holds being "kind" and "civil" above all else, which is fundamentally flawed, because a person like that is inherently deceptive. How can you trust anything a person like that does or says?

(09-10-2017, 10:59 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 10:24 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I agree.

It's certainly a balancing act, to learn to be civil while being able to set healthy boundaries, and yet remain honest. My MIL holds being "kind" and "civil" above all else, which is fundamentally flawed, because a person like that is inherently deceptive. How can you trust anything a person like that does or says?

Not only that but it's hazardous to your health as mentioned on page 115.

Healthy boundaries are definitely a difficult one.

Many people set boundaries, few set healthy boundaries.

For example, perhaps someone sets a boundary but by enforcing it they hit someone for a simple verbal slight.

Or sometimes people have boundaries that extend to other people i.e. "You shouldn't feel bad when I behave thusly" when really everyone is entitled to their feelings.

1 Dab of Taboo spread to wrists and sides of neck.

On the way out of the house with my brother, neighbor girl (married, husband was in the back yard) said hi. She's said hi to me before a few weeks ago. Don't think I was wearing mones then. Anyhow, we chatted for a bit. She's very happy and friendly towards me. I assume she likes me. Hope something develops there.

She gave a few butt displays after we had said our goodbyes.

Then me and brother went to Denny's.

Cute girl was sitting on couch when we got in. She was checking me out and when I looked at her she immediately broke EC and looked down.

Then we were seated and waited F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to get our order taken. Our server was literally at the next table talking with some old folks.

Like, FOREVER.

Was rediculous. I gave her a few looks. She finally came over. Took our order.

Then it took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. till we got our order.

We were about to just leave when she brought our food. Then was all smiles and pleasant.

Too late, I had already made up my mind not to tip.

Waitress gave me a few butt displays.

Anyhow, that's about it.

I've noticed consistently BAD service when using Taboo. Dosage does not seem to matter. I've tried everywhere from 2 sprays down to just a dab like tonight.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - SargeMaximus - 09-11-2017

Kaioken is back. :o

Most of the heat eminating from my inner thighs.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - SargeMaximus - 09-11-2017

DMSI Notables Post (Will update as the day progresses):

- Feeling very driven and determined
- I'm auto-piloting sentences that make no situational sense
- Came across a cute girl but was busy. She may have glanced at my crotch or my shoes
- Kaioken seems to increase/be sustained as I actively work on my social skills
- Saw another woman exactly my type walking her dog in my neighborhood. one of these days I should take a walk and see if I can meet her or someone like her. There seem to be quite a few women I like in this neighborhood
- At the gym: cute girl was working her arms in front of the mirrors and to the left of me about 2 feet away. We made EC in the mirror and I smirked, she looked back into her own eyes and that was that.
- Conversing and joking with my brother is significantly more difficult now that I'm trying to be a more socially aware person. I'm back to the "what can I talk about?" problem.

RE: SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] - SargeMaximus - 09-12-2017

Today I had a lot of bad reactions from people despite practicing better social skills.

They are the same skills I was using yesterday which gave me good results. It's crazy I have this pattern:

Try something new > GREAT initial results > VERY BAD subsequent results

Odd.

Also, got paranoid and scared because of something. It's probably all in my head but it introduced a new mindset: imagine everything you do is being recorded and will be available to people for judgement.

Wtf DMSI?