Subliminal Talk
New User AM v6.0 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: New User AM v6.0 5G (/Thread-New-User-AM-v6-0-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - Determined - 10-27-2017

Funny thing about the naturaliser, you'll only realise the changes you've made after you've made them.

This will crop up for you in situations where you'll start behaving in very alpha ways without even realising. This happened to me alot during my AM6 run, particularly in situations which really required me to step up to the plate.

You'll start to discover this later on.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 10:16 AM)Determined Wrote: Funny thing about the naturaliser, you'll only realise the changes you've made after you've made them.

This will crop up for you in situations where you'll start behaving in very alpha ways without even realising. This happened to me alot during my AM6 run, particularly in situations which really required me to step up to the plate.

You'll start to discover this later on.

What makes you think I'm not experiencing this already...

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - Determined - 10-27-2017

True that. More power to you brother

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-29-2017

Day 18-19 Stage 2.

This stage seems to be more subtle but also going faster than Stage 1.

Overall my motivation is still very much so so.

I'm finding I'm being more strict with my boundaries, although this is something I've noticed quite a bit in the past year overall.

The only other thing I've noticed is that when I do get down to a task I feel my staying power is somewhat increasing.

Just need to start more tasks I guess.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 11-06-2017

Day 20 - 28 Stage 2.

Mostly fine. Definitely feeling this stage in the mornings. Quite zapped in terms of energy at the start, but reasonably fine once I wake up and get going.

Mostly just the regular although I am an interesting mix of chill and little tolerance for anything bullshit.

Had a series of vivid dreams last night... mostly somewhat messed up stuff although it didn't have any real emotional affect on me.

Keep on truckin'

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 11-13-2017

On the last day of stage 2. Had an extra 1.5 as audio failed a few nights ago.

Stage 2 I have generally felt mostly pissed off at shit with intermittent messed up, but IDGAF dreams.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 11-24-2017

Day 15 Stage 3

Stage 2 almost got me in trouble... let's just say a mixture of anger, alcohol and facebook.. not a good combo.

Finding Stage 3 to be less angry (you guy's weren't kidding).. definitely smoothing out.

Feeling much more like my own person.... it's there, but also very subtle.

Had about 2 - 3 bouts of nutty vivid dreams.... as crazy as they were, also very enjoyable. A product to enhance the frequency and longevity of crazy dreams could be a very interesting product.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - kalmah0804 - 11-24-2017

Stage 2 is horribly rough for me every time I run this program. Stage 3 can also get really rough but you'll start to notice other times when you're feeling really, really, really fucking good. And that kinda offsets those times where you're experiencing a lot of rage or depression. By stages 4/5/6 you should be feeling really, really good... and after taking a week or two off after you complete your first full run, you may want to consider running through the whole program a second time just for good luck!