Subliminal Talk
New User AM v6.0 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: New User AM v6.0 5G (/Thread-New-User-AM-v6-0-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2017

Ah fair enough. I guess I meant "nothing new" rather than "no value".

Plate spinning is indeed solid and unconsciously alpha is as well. But when I read the book I knew that stuff already.

Thanks for elaborating.

The buffers one is big for sure too, tho I'm at the place now where I can see the buffers but need to know the way forward.

SP let's say I see a girl I want. I know I'm not talking to her because I don't know how to talk to her, but knowing that doesn't improve my convo skills, you get me?

That's my main sticking point ATM.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 11:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: The buffers one is big for sure too, tho I'm at the place now where I can see the buffers but need to know the way forward.

SP let's say I see a girl I want. I know I'm not talking to her because I don't know how to talk to her, but knowing that doesn't improve my convo skills, you get me?

I get you man, but guess what... that's a buffer, haha. The buffer of perfectionism. You want to be bullet proof with your banter but that is actually counter productive because you'll fry her brain if you're too perfect.

Also.. what is said is almost unimportant compared to how it is said.

Just state why you're talking to her (wanted to say hello).. and continue as if someone introduced you..

(09-28-2017, 11:50 AM)X88B88 Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 11:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: The buffers one is big for sure too, tho I'm at the place now where I can see the buffers but need to know the way forward.

I get you man, but guess what... that's a buffer, haha. The buffer of perfectionism. You want to be bullet proof with your banter but that is actually counter productive because you'll fry her brain if you're too perfect.

Also.. what is said is almost unimportant compared to how it is said.

Just state why you're talking to her (wanted to say hello).. and continue as if someone introduced you..

Lol, I know you think that but it';s not. I've talked to (and approached) many many women. Probably close to 300. Conversation is always a problem.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-28-2017

How often do you have a 'wrong' conversation with one of your pals? Think about it.

(09-28-2017, 01:30 PM)X88B88 Wrote: How often do you have a 'wrong' conversation with one of your pals? Think about it.

All the time. I don't have many pals, probably for that very reason.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-01-2017

Days 20-22.

Only 10 days until stage 2.

Had a good night out over the weekend. Felt like I truly owned my space. Overall I must say I'm loving Stage 1. I really didn't think it would have that much of an impact on me but genuinely all good in the hood.

Had a cool experience on the dance floor, 2 girls sandwiched me, 1 with her ass my crouch, the other behind me...didn't really do much about it other than just dance away... still pretty ace and a mental note to escalate next time.

Overall I would say I'm definitely getting a lot of James Bond vibes with stage 1... which makes me wonder what it will be like when I get onto stage 6!

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-04-2017

Day 23 - 25.

Doesn't time fly.

Not too much to report. Still pretty centred... some morning quite tired but managing fine once up and about. Some flashes of being a little irritated/arrogant... hmm..this is supposed to be a big part of stage 2 so I'll have to watch it.

Super busy these last few days but managing quite well without feeling stressed. Just getting on with it and being in the moment. The time will pass anyway... no point in worrying about what-ifs and what-not.

Really enjoying The Rational Male. I would highly recommend one adds it to their reading/listening list for while doing AM. Interesting point today.. the author says the most common question he gets is 'how do I kill the inner beta that has been so conditioned, subconsciously, by a female imperative driven society... if I knew the answer to that I would be rich beyond my wildest dreams...'

IML subs bitch

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-06-2017

Day 26 -27

Happy Friday.

Just finishing up listening to a session with headphones (Ocean Surf). I've had about 4 hours via speakers US and the difference is quite significant... feeling damn good with the headphones... it's quite the difference.

So heading into town, Friday night out... let's see what's what.

Happy weekend.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-11-2017

Starting Stage 2

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-12-2017

Stage 2 Day 2

Not much to report, have a bit of a cold at the moment so keeping to myself.

Stage 2 seems to have started fine. Had a crazy vivid dream last night... I ended up at a drug gang's house... they were really aggressive and giving me a hard time. I didn't feel intimidated by them...after a bit they warmed to me and 'accepted' me. A bit later they handed me some drugs and then suddenly the cops turned up like a sting operation or something. Again I didn't freak out but just dealt with the intense situation while keeping my cool, very James Bond style.

Watching some TV, namely Halt and Catch Fire. Overall I'm enjoying it but really seeing the very beta subtones of the script and curious as to how each of the characters react in various situations. Overall I'm subtly conscious of my shifts in perspectives even in this small context.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-17-2017

Stage 2 Day 8

Been having some very unproductive days as of late.

Mostly been smoking, drinking and playing video games zzZZZ

Still listening away

Definitely need to make a major shift

Let's see tomorrow

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - XyzN - 10-19-2017

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - LionKing - 10-19-2017

(10-19-2017, 04:33 PM)XyzN Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 04:15 PM)X88B88 Wrote: Stage 2 Day 8

Been having some very unproductive days as of late.

Mostly been smoking, drinking and playing video games zzZZZ

Yeah this clears up later stages I feel. Suddenly you start going out on your own accord and you don't need to make the conscious effort to do things.

Ah, so did we already see (in beginning stages of AM6, before E2) that effect of more healing-oriented content leaving you so unattached you're unmotivated? Interesting. The first stages were also supposed to know one off balance a bit; to push you forward and build you up again at that new place and later stages. But would that then be stage 3 or so? So the sequence of focus would be smt like:
1-2: healing
2-3: push (notice everything that's wrong, build anger as motivation)
4-6: re-orient towards goals, stabilize, secondary goals (social, aos)

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 10-27-2017

Day 10 - 17 Stage 2

Hmm.. some mixed days

Feeling fairly solid... with some moments.

Interestingly I feel 'the same' but also like something is bubbling just under the surface... a change of sorts..

no resistance or anything like that

I think the naturaliser is working ... to be fair it's quite hard to differentiate