Subliminal Talk
New User AM v6.0 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: New User AM v6.0 5G (/Thread-New-User-AM-v6-0-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-17-2017

Day 8

Observations:

Was up into town nice and early for a Sunday.

Felt pretty centred listening to the sub on my headphones. I was aware I was walking nice and upright, chin held high.. didn't feel forced.

I had a starbucks in a local mall where in an open part where I could see passers-by and they me. I've sat here before... the differences were around a 300 - 400% increase in eye contact from women. Most were older ladies although that's who's normally walking around a mall at 10am on a Sunday morning. Still it was pretty interesting. Also when I saw them looking there was absolutely no inner thoughts about 'are you staring' that would normally flash through my mind in the past. It just didn't come up, which is pretty darn cool imo.

Ended up buying a new pair of boots and winter jacket. Pretty stylish if I do say so myself. Been probably a year since I've bought anything other than underwear / a couple of shirts.

Personal goals for the week. No smoking and no alcohol. Instead, just keep myself busy and present, with productivity and experience. I know this is outside the goals of the sub but perhaps falls under seek the challenge. It will be a challenge especially for the smoking which is most definitely an addiction for me. Alcohol, more of a habit. This will probably most be a challenge if I end up going out next weekend.

Here's to a great week!

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-18-2017

Day 9

Brain totally fried today, don't think I slept well. Nearly felt like skipping the sub just to chill for a bit but I didn't.

Also smoked and had a beer... so much for the goals of the week...back to the drawing board.

Literally lost £20 ($26) that I'm sure I picked up on my way to the shop..cannot find it..hate the waste.

Had a not hot cashier and a not hot tourist check me out earlier.

I'm off to bed.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-19-2017

Day 10.

Good night sleep, work was good, confidence shining bright.

Looking forward to stage 2 although it seems a way off yet.

Reading up on alpha related materials.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-20-2017

Day 11.

A bit of a mix.

Had some luck and saved some money... around $170. Which is nice.

Also I was accepted to a leadership course that was full last week. It will be a bit of a sacrifice but still has potential for advancement.

Right now I feel like I've hit the limits of sub no. 1. I'll stick with it as per instructions but not feeling anything significant over the last few days.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-21-2017

Day 12.

Pretty decent day. Was super busy from dawn till dusk but managed fine!

My main observation so far with stage 1 is that I really like how I am genuinely not feeling any pangs.

What I mean by that is, before if I did something that was a little edgy I might feel an internal little jolt that would really be saying 'What did others think of that', or like I've mentioned before if I locked eyes with a hot stranger I would get a jolt of adrenaline. These 'pangs' as far as I can tell are truly completely gone.

From reading on this subject (alphaness) in the past, all the literature has commented at some stage that one should be non-reactive. Although I've known this for years in theory, I can truly say I've achieved this so far with AM 6 Stage 1. Kudos.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-22-2017

Day 13

Friday the 13th... oooohhh. :-p

Well, today was pretty decent. Was in a group setting with mostly strangers, and I was able to contribute my points nice, loud and clear without any of the 'pangs'.. I mean zero, feckin hero pangs. No little laser jabs from my ego, no unnecessary rush of blood to the head, nor even the slightest spike in adrenaline. Truly something.

Not really any hot chickittas at the event but my humour was on point and I had my group laughing many times throughout the day. Respect from the men was quite on point. Overall I would say I felt quite Alpha without trying too hard. (although I was definitely aware I still have some decent miles to travel on this journey).

Also, after Shannon replied to me regarding DMSI vs SM 3.0 I went and invested in DMSI. Even though I won't be starting until March / April 2018, I thought.. well I'm impressed enough with subs that I will be using something after AM 6, and I have a feeling that DMSI will be upgraded by then and likely too the price. Long(ish) term investment.

All that said, early start tomorrow so I will be mostly chilling this fine eve.

Happy Friday.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-23-2017

Day 14

Observations today..working in a group with 3 females (none my cup of tea)... overall I had them proper belly laughing many times during the day, without being clownish.. just wit.

Had another woman, a bit on the curvy side check me out a few times... although she had a wedding ring on her finger.

Had the opportunity to expand my male circle of friends, which is welcome.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-23-2017

Also just saw a BIG ass spider just pop out of nowhere... no pangs :-) cheers AM, although I have noticed a slight rise in temperature!

Time to go spider hunting! haha

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-24-2017

Day 15.

Not much to report other than I could tell 2 older females who I had interactions with were smiling a lot more, mainly due to my behaviour. I was straight forward and dominant, nothing sexual just flowing in that way.

All-in-all feeling quite centred today.

I'm really feeling ready for stage 2 and only just coming to the half way point of stage 1.

Give me patience!

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - X88B88 - 09-28-2017

Day 16 - 19

Been super busy the last few days and away from my computer.

So observations over the last 4 days:

Overall I'm really liking stage 1. I think it must be OGSF or something but I am truly feeling solid on the inside. Although I can't say I think overly negatively, nor that I don't have any negative thoughts... I am generally a lot more present and unreactive... which has lead me to feeling more positive... although not in any artificial, forced, or over-the-top way. It just is, if that makes any sense.

Had some nice interactions with a woman, at a training day, who has recently just had a child. She's definitely a MILF. The conversations were fairly professional, mixed with some humour. There was another guy who was in our group and he was trying to really engage her. Interesting point, she was talking with him and when she mentioned that her husband was away she turned towards me (I wasn't in the conversation just sitting to the side). She did this twice. There were no logistics, nor any real way of taking it forward... not that I particularly would but there was definitely some decent attraction there.

Having a number of situations where girls are showing me signs, such as bending over and showing me cleavage, and standing close to me displaying their ass. I can only imagine what this will be like later in AM 6 or even during DMSI, wow.

Overall, I'm becoming much more aware of these sexual signs from females, and find myself honing in on them regularly.

Overall, although I feel like I physically look tired, I feel like my aura is becoming very solid which trumps the physical side. I'm interested in where this will lead me to.

It's been a while since I've been very direct with females (in a 'serious' let's do this way) but I feel like it's coming.

Also I'm reading The Rational Male.. damn good ideas.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2017

(10-10-1974, 10:34 AM)X88B88 Wrote: Also I'm reading The Rational Male.. damn good ideas.

Feel like sharing a couple? Smile

(09-28-2017, 09:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-10-1974, 10:34 AM)X88B88 Wrote: Also I'm reading The Rational Male.. damn good ideas.

How about this... when I say reading, I'm talking about audio book from audible... you could probably pick it up for a couple of quid.

Personally my favourite book on pua, male/female dynamics is the M anual.

The rational male is a lovely ajunct to that.

RE: New User AM v6.0 5G - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 10:00 AM)X88B88 Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 09:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

How about this... when I say reading, I'm talking about audio book from audible... you could probably pick it up for a couple of quid.

Personally my favourite book on pua, male/female dynamics is the M anual.

The rational male is a lovely ajunct to that.

Actually I've read rational male and I didn't see anything in it of value.

Was hoping if you mentioned specific points, I might "get it". Don't worry about it tho.

(09-28-2017, 10:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Actually I've read rational male and I didn't see anything in it of value.

Cool, I'm only 1/3rd of the way through.

I found the concept of buffers to be profound.. The 'little stories' we tell ourselves and the barriers the subconscious puts up to protect us...all in the name of protecting our ego from 'rejection'... deep sh1t.

I also very much enjoyed plate spinning, and how effective it is when done subtly.

On top of that he puts forward the idea of being unconsciously Alpha without being forced... obviously close to home with me running AM6.

I think this is a major plus from subs, maybe the crux of the matter. Change from the inside out vs the other way around (pretty much all other mediums).

If we try to change using ideas we've read, or talked about.. that's all well and fine but there is a significant period of adaptation and 'acting as if'... subs by and large eliminate that .. at least consciously when done right.

gg IML.