Subliminal Talk
Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix (/Thread-Determined-s-DMSI-3-1-Journal-Path-of-the-Phoenix)

Pages: 1 2

Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix - Determined - 09-06-2017

This is my new Journal for DMSI 3.1.

I've just run AM6 stage 7 for the last 3 and a half months to great success. Most of these changes I have barely recognized due to the naturalizer scripting.
Here they are: (* indicates big improvements)
Maturity development **
Assertiveness **
Stronger personal boundaries *
Voracious appetite for knowledge
Humour with women
Shift towards being un-exploitable*
Very good at recognising motives and the games people play
A sense of zen calmness/ far less unreactive
Increased respect
Removal of victim mentality
Increased self acceptance
Self image of man, instead of boy (I was raised like a prince, went to the finest schools, had everything I ever wanted. Removing this was huge for me)
and all round general alpha male traits

Very happy with my progress thus far. Looking forward to running AM7 when it gets released so I can finish growing into the type of man I'd like to be/ tick off all the design goals.

Now for DMSI:

My main focus is the H/C module. I see huge value in goal #2 as well as breaking through all the subconscious barriers that are holding me in place

Not so much interested in the aura though if it does kick in then its always a welcome bonus.

I'll be following the approach of Kol, Firebrand and RTBoss in the way they implemented DMSI;
Firebrand in particular who pushed through the resistance and came out the other side a transformed man. As you can already tell, personal transformation and growth are big on my values list. There is a saying: "the only constant in life is change" and I agree with it. I also agree with transforming into the type of man one wants to be, having my life be a product of me as opposed to the other way around.

I lift weights 6 days a week, my nutrition and supplements are on point.

I'll be running hybrid flac trickling stream starting with 2 loops. From reading Kol's journal I saw that he increased his loops in his first week and saw great success. If and when this becomes appropriate for me I'll be doing the same. I'll be reacquainting myself with a pendulum (which I've used in the past to communicate with my subconscious mind) to help guide me through this process.

One thing I did do on AM6 which I will be doing here is constantly telling my subconscious mind to "accept all suggestions from the subliminal and to integrate them into my being". I feel this in part contributed to my good results.

Now for my two loops of 3.1A

RE: Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix - Determined - 09-08-2017

Update:

Completed 2 days of DMSI to good effect

I can already feel the aura of sexiness. Just overheard a girl at my cafe say I'm attractive.
When I was buying a flac player yesterday the guy behind the checkout counter made a quick comment about how I was going to pick her up (the girl about to serve me) when it was the last thing on my mind

Natural seduction is firing as well. My ex gf (whose a model) started texting me yesterday and my replays were unusually sexually confident.

I can also feel a general sense of feeling sexy. It's there but it drifts between that and my old way of being.

I've decided to run MLS 5.5 for the next 6 months just because I have some academic goals I'd like to achieve.

I'll definitely return back to DMSI though, two days listening to good effect has sold it for me.

This will be a MLS 5.5 journal until April next year

Determined out.

RE: Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix - Determined - 09-08-2017

Might I add, Shannon you sir are a genius!

This 5.5g is so much more powerful than AM6 in 5g

Looking forward to AM7

RE: Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix - DarkPlouf - 09-08-2017

That was quick.

Quick indeed. I also developed a taste for pop music (this is so unusual for me)

If I could put a finger on it, it's because its light hearted and sexy especially to the demographic I'm attracted to

Have a listen to the first few lyrics of this song (I liked it on youtube yesterday without even realizing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PctD-8y0FRg&index=1&list=LL-d-sWWKIlwAF-Y3N1zB3nQ

DMSI be working on all levels

Now imagine how you'd be after some months on DMSI, damn.
What do you think made you respond so well to the sub ?
From your post the other day it seems like you don't have much problems with women in the first place. So your subC has probably no fear about achieving the goal of DMSI, as you were more or less at that place before.

(09-08-2017, 03:51 PM)Plouf Wrote: Now imagine how you'd be after some months on DMSI, damn.
What do you think made you respond so well to the sub ?
From your post the other day it seems like you don't have much problems with women in the first place. So your subC has probably no fear about achieving the goal of DMSI, as you were more or less at that place before.

Partly that. Partly what I say to myself over and over "subC mind accept all suggestions from this sub and integrate them into my being"

and partly; for the last month I practically doubled my listening time to AM6 stage 7
which resulted in a more pronounced execution of the script. That definitely increased my confidence in subs as a whole.

Could also be the use of hybrid flac which as Shannon said is 100%-300% more powerful. I know increasing the number of loops as time goes on is also the key (read through Kol's and Firebrand's journals). Both those guys increased loops and pushed through whatever came up.

Or in Chaos's case he took 5 days off then jumped back on to DMSI to go even deeper. If that's the case than its probably exposure to a new sub for me. If you're stalling in your DMSI progress try one of those trouble shooting tips I just mentioned.

Edit: could also be that I'm so nonchalant about having the aura as a result. I can imagine guys who worry so much whether or not their DMSI is working are actually hindering their own progress. Just relax and let all expectations go

Quote:Edit: could also be that I'm so on chalant about having the aura as a result. I can imagine guys who worry so much whether or not their DMSI is working are actually hindering their own progress.
Indeed. Luckily I'm on DMSI for goal #2. And I don't go out that much, so I don't really expect anything from goal #1 and #3. In fact I became a IML user because I wanted to get rid of my anxiety and fear of women. I just suck at seduction and I don't even know what is the problem. I talked about fear just now but I'm not even sure if that's the problem. So well I came here then figured I should just run DMSI because of the h/c. My problem with women could be some craps in my head blocking me.
I dated a girl two weeks ago and I was as anxious as before, couldn't even escalate with kino.
Phew I have a long way to go.
Haha well sorry for the story and all, I just wanted to let you know some of my background.

I ran DMSI A for 24 days or so, that was my first run. I was using hybrid flac, starting with 2 loops and slowly increasing that number. But I was resisting so hard. I had to stop the sub because it was really hindering other aspects of my life. I was just a legume at home.
I took a month break, running Overcome Procrastination (to catch up with the mess DMSI did) and APE to feel better. I ran them for 30 days and I started my second run of DMSI 6 days ago.
Surprisingly the resistance is gone. I run the US version this time so it may be that. I have no resistance as for now, but I don't seem to execute fully the script either.

Quote:Partly what I say to myself over and over "subC mind accept all suggestions from this sub and integrate them into my being"
I do something similar while meditating. "I allow myself to execute fully DMSI. DMSI is good for me and there is nothing to be afraid of", and I empower all of that with symbolism and visualization.
I don't do that daily tho.

Anyway, your result is interesting and strengthens something I was thinking since a while. DMSI users might need real experiences and results with women beforehand to kickstart it. DMSI may be too much of a leap for guys like me.

(09-08-2017, 05:37 PM)Plouf Wrote:
Quote:Edit: could also be that I'm so on chalant about having the aura as a result. I can imagine guys who worry so much whether or not their DMSI is working are actually hindering their own progress.
Indeed. Luckily I'm on DMSI for goal #2. And I don't go out that much, so I don't really expect anything from goal #1 and #3. In fact I became a IML user because I wanted to get rid of my anxiety and fear of women. I just suck at seduction and I don't even know what is the problem. I talked about fear just now but I'm not even sure if that's the problem. So well I came here then figured I should just run DMSI because of the h/c. My problem with women could be some craps in my head blocking me.
I dated a girl two weeks ago and I was as anxious as before, couldn't even escalate with kino.
Phew I have a long way to go.
Haha well sorry for the story and all, I just wanted to let you know some of my background.

I ran DMSI A for 24 days or so, that was my first run. I was using hybrid flac, starting with 2 loops and slowly increasing that number. But I was resisting so hard. I had to stop the sub because it was really hindering other aspects of my life. I was just a legume at home.
I took a month break, running Overcome Procrastination (to catch up with the mess DMSI did) and APE to feel better. I ran them for 30 days and I started my second run of DMSI 6 days ago.
Surprisingly the resistance is gone. I run the US version this time so it may be that. I have no resistance as for now, but I don't seem to execute fully the script either.

Quote:Partly what I say to myself over and over "subC mind accept all suggestions from this sub and integrate them into my being"
I do something similar while meditating. "I allow myself to execute fully DMSI. DMSI is good for me and there is nothing to be afraid of", and I empower all of that with symbolism and visualization.
I don't do that daily tho.

Anyway, your result is interesting and strengthens something I was thinking since a while. DMSI users might need real experiences and results with women beforehand to kickstart it. DMSI may be too much of a leap for guys like me.

You probably just have more crap to work with. The fact you're a legume at home is a great sign that the sub is working. I've had the experience of resistance to know what it feels like. You must push through. Seriously read through Firebrand's journal, he faced the pits of DMSI and pushed through. Same with chaos (he noted a 30 day period of at home being a vegetable). Do whatever it takes for however long it takes and you'll get the break through.

On the topic of girls, I used to be an absolute natural. I was once considered super sexy naturally having girls everywhere swooning over me. That effects waned quite a bit in recent years but both my ego (which loves having that identity) and my SubC know what to do and how to do. They also know the goal is to become the sexiest man alive so in that regard it works.

I strongly believe in your case, pushing through is the solution. Being a vegetable for however long it takes is the path required for you to execute. It's just your body feeling the resistance and working through it. The resistance you face is all the internal blocks you have (all the walls around the current you) stopping you from executing and being the you the script is pushing you towards. Perseverance and persistence is key. So much so with this work that its my personal motto now when working with subs.

I might have far fewer walls just from life experience. So you are correct in saying life experience can influence how quickly one gets results. If anything, take it as a blessing that DMSI wants to put you through hell, more walls to break through. Probably not too much of a leap, just you got more shit to get through.

Like Shannon says, you have two choices:
1. Push through
2. Run away

Thanks for your input.
Oh I push through as best I can handle. For now I'm not getting any resistance so it's all good.
But I'm the type who always put the well being before absolutely ANYTHING else. I'll push through the resistance as best as I can, but if it impedes important areas of my life like my job and studies, then I considere I have to withdraw, temporarily at least, or that it's not a path from my highest good.
Anyway as I said for now I don't even any resistance, so it's all good. Just chillin' and going with my life Smile

Good luck with MLS, if you execute it as well as DMSI you'll be a beast.

I used to be like that. Valuing my body building gains over all else. Getting extra sleep, eating my meals etc etc. Now I'm ready to put it all on the line to get to the next level. It's the kind of attitude needed to break through.

You do what need to do to get where you want to go. If that means taking 4 weeks of annual leave to run 8 loops of DMSI a day then so be it.

Likewise amigo, best of luck

RE: Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix - Determined - 09-09-2017

Day 4:

So I didnt run DMSI yesterday in prep for starting MLS 5.5 tomorrow.

But I've noticed a shift in mind set. Previously my focus with women was trying to be impressive (an old model which gets limited success). Now whats popping up for me is to be "arousing". My minds telling me to focus on being arousing - turn into that bad boy alpha type that women just cant resist and want to fuck.

I'm loving this. Exactly the paradigm shift I wanted. I haven't read any game articles, books or any of the sort in the last two days. I attribute this purely to DMSI.

Keen to do a full run of DMSI once I finish MLS 5.5, exciting times ahead!

RE: Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix - Determined - 09-10-2017

Day 5

Wow. I can see now why people say MLS 5.5 and DMSI have a synergistic effect.

The effects have worn off now that I'm in my car but just before quite a bit of magic happened.

Despite only using DMSI for two days and taken two days off, all the snipers started firing. When I went into the proximity of women where I was getting some stuff done I could see the curious attraction taking place. My SubC instantly moved me into a feeling sexy state even producing Marilyn Monroe eyes. For those that aren't familiar, it's an effect attirubtued to her whereby her eyes give of a sexy, sexual vibe by appearing to be in the middle of an orgasm. Have a look at some of her pictures to see what I'm talking about.

As the women came closer, I could see her being visually flustered and verbally anxious as she was speaking to another customer. For me to escalate I could see that I'd have to being flirting with her though I know and feel it would have been effortless. Such a powerful state transformation took place that I'm still gob smackeed at how everything went down.

Amazing stuff

RE: Determined's DMSI 3.1 Journal: Path of the Phoenix - Determined - 09-11-2017

Day 5 cont.

So I've having more residual effects from DMSI, getting stares from women like "who is this guy". Even girls with bfs. I have to admit it feels pretty good.

On the MLS front, I ran it today while I was studying (first day for running MLS). First thing I noticed was the state shift after 15 minutes which was HUGE! Went from a kinda drowsy cbf state to a switched on, focused, very grounded and very centered state.

While I was studying my SubC started sending me vivid memories of times when I really excelled in what I was studying and how amazing it felt to do really well and to top my class. Felt good.

Currently I'm debating whether or not to do an absolute minimum run of DMSI. 32 days A and 32 days of B just because I'm loving what I'm having. I can really feel that if I run this I might transform into some sex god. Very tempting. I'll be deciding this during the day tomorrow.

Finally, I've been tossing up getting a girlfriend for the next little bit. Just so I can meet my human needs of connection, affection and sex easily which will free me up to focus on other things. I could go back to my ex whose a model but her mum is a real POS. Ideally I'd like to find a real chill chick just so I can kick it at the end of the day without any stress or hassle. Running DMSI would definitely help me with this as well as going to this meditation/ crystal healing workshop I've had my eye on. Plenty of cool chicks love that shit.

Determined out.