Subliminal Talk
Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) (/Thread-Another-thread-on-SM-v-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2

Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - thor2014 - 09-02-2017

I appreciate that this topic has been done to death a thousand times but I am curious.

From what I remember a few members mentioned that SM was alot more raw then DMSI. I am throwing this question out to those who completed SM.

When you say SM was more raw. Do you mean it was more masculine then DMSI ? more powerful then DMSI ?. Or was it the case that you were commenting on an earlier version of DMSI ?.

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - XyzN - 09-08-2017

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - thor2014 - 09-10-2017

(09-08-2017, 12:12 PM)XyzN Wrote: It was proabably just 'more powerful' generally speaking.

I haven't run it, but in my AM6 comparison it's probably because MSI is too hard to not resist whereas SM being as fined tune as it was got you through the stages, got more results.

I hear you but what does it mean to be more powerful ?

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - RTBoss - 09-10-2017

Shannon has stated multiple times that SM isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to DMSI, when speaking in terms of "power."

SM is nearly infinitely weaker in comparison.

The scope of SM is also completely different.

And Thor, you know that this thread is merely:

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - Daredevil - 09-10-2017

Beating the dead stallion

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - thor2014 - 09-10-2017

I find it hard to believe that SM a 7 stage program that has been designed specifically for men. Would be weaker then a 2 stage program for DMSI for both sexeseven though its an upgrade 5G to 5.5G. I would have thought the effects would have been more potent then DMSI.

This is exactly why I am asking for those who completed their run of SM to chime in.

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - Ars0n1sT - 09-10-2017

The answer has been given many times across many threads. DMSI hits harder and deeper. The fact alone that it is 5.5G makes a gigantic difference. Shannon has emphasized many times that 5.5G is much more powerful than 5, yes, even though SM is a multi stage subliminal. If you are visual: I just watched Inception haha... SM hits 1, maybe 2 levels deep within your subconscious. DMSI hits 3 layers deep. There are more things going on behind the scenes with it in regards to clearing and will change a deeper level of you.

No I have not used either product so I'm just repeating what I've read about either product & 5G vs 5.5G. The next version of DMSI is around the corner and so is 6G as an emerging technology. Hang around and let your bloom have its full effect, give your mind a break, and go with the flow.

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - thor2014 - 09-15-2017

I would really like to hear Alpha360s thoughts. If your there mate and have time could you please respond ?

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - Raykon - 09-16-2017

In my personal experience AM and SM were way more effective in attracting women and the results I had from it were way better then with DMSI.

That's just my results though, everyone is different. But personally, I would rather have re ran AM instead of doing DMSI.

Dmsi in my experience is not way stronger then SM like Shannon thinks.

The healing does feel deeper, but I had way more noticable and prominent results from AM and SM and WM (I didn't even finish WM and SM) Only did 5 stages of WM and 3 stages of SM ( I did 3 stages, X2 of SM ) I re ran the program and only went to stage 3 both times.

And i had amazing results, one night I had two women at my house I was making out with both of them licking there tits and almost banged them both. One of them wanted to bang but for some reason I only wanted to bang the other one.

DMSI did not give me not nearly as much comfort or made me feel nearly as at ease as AM/SM/WM did.

DMSI is definitely not way better. It might be for other people but for me it was not that way. And I'm very experienced with subliminals, been using for 3-4 years now. I was at my prime after finishing my second run of AM and moved on to sex magnet.

I believe its the AM programming that made sex magnet such a success. And DMSI such a failure for me.

DMSI needs more AM programming.

now that i'm on refresher stage of AM ( 7 days into it ) I feel better then I have in a long time.

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - SexyMofo - 09-16-2017

I second Raykon's opinion. I too have been using subs for years too and majority of my progress as an individual i can attribute to AM. I would say that there is no shortcut (as of the moment) for personal development. It is better to do it in stages in a standardized format. Tried running DMSI before and majority of my progress disappeared in just a few days of using it. I spiraled down uncontrollably. Thus it made me seek to run AM. And I'm now quite happy I did.

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - thor2014 - 09-16-2017

(09-16-2017, 02:00 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: I second Raykon's opinion. I too have been using subs for years too and majority of my progress as an individual i can attribute to AM. I would say that there is no shortcut (as of the moment) for personal development. It is better to do it in stages in a standardized format. Tried running DMSI before and majority of my progress disappeared in just a few days of using it. I spiraled down uncontrollably. Thus it made me seek to run AM. And I'm now quite happy I did.

I am guessing you never gave SM3 ago ?

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - SexyMofo - 09-16-2017

I haven't yet. I had to delay it because of my current situation in which I had to re-run AM. after doing Alpha Male I can proceed with SM3.0 if things have already fallen into place. If not, I will re-run AM once more.

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - Adrien Silva - 09-17-2017

(09-16-2017, 12:22 AM)Raykon Wrote: DMSI did not give me not nearly as much comfort or made me feel nearly as at ease as AM/SM/WM did.

something for shannon to look into

RE: Another thread on SM v DMSI :) - koshas - 09-17-2017

The subs i had the most effects from are am6,wm,sm and eprha 2.

wm was a real feel good sub for me.