Subliminal Talk
Relationship Saver - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Relationship Saver (/Thread-Relationship-Saver)

Relationship Saver - SexyMofo - 08-18-2017

Just noticed recently that a lot of my buddies are having marital/relationship problems and are on the verge of breaking/annulment. with this in mind I thought of suggesting that a sub can help save these precious relationships. This could really help a lot of people. Plus it can save them from the trouble of legalities etc.... They can play it while they both are about to sleep. Something to enhance their love for each other, patience, understanding, OGFS for couples, enhance bonding time, etc...

just my two cents. Wink

P.S. a lot of people would really benefit from this sub.

RE: Relationship Saver - RisingSon - 08-19-2017

There is no saving it. Tinder single-handedly collapsed the dating market. It's over. Welcome to the Dark Ages 2.0.

RE: Relationship Saver - Shannon - 08-21-2017

Why not try E2 or UD for that?

RE: Relationship Saver - SexyMofo - 08-22-2017

@ Shannon - They can use that. But it would be a lot better if you could build one that can be used by both partners simultaneously which can be played wherever and whenever they are together. If you can PM me i'll try to explain it in a more in depth perspective.

RE: Relationship Saver - SexyMofo - 08-22-2017

@ RisingSon - not everybody in the world has been affected by Tinder bro. I for one am not fond of it. I prefer personal interaction more than interactive when it comes to dating or hookups. About the persons I wanna help out, they are currently on the rocks right now. There's no third party involved. They just have problems in communicating. I believe that such a sub would be wonderful for keeping their relationship/marriage as well as nurturing their love for each other more.

RE: Relationship Saver - Ars0n1sT - 08-22-2017

Eh. Screw saving the relationship. Use a sub like absolute self confidence and let each person handle things on their own. If its a dying relationship, is toxic, etc, then get the hell out of it. I hate the notion that you should do everything to save your relationship. Some relationships truly are not beneficial for either party.

Like Arash Dibazar says - "I will never tell you to stay in a relationship. I will never give you tips on how to save it. I will advocate being the best version of yourself and doing what is appropriate for you."

RE: Relationship Saver - RTBoss - 08-22-2017

On the other hand, I personally have no respect for "runners." The minute life gets bumpy, it's run-for-cover. What a cowardly, superficial way to live. There's a lot of growth in facing your issues and working through them - many times for both people. If you're just banging your head against the wall, are completely miserable, etc, obviously there are some relationships that can't be saved.

RE: Relationship Saver - Ars0n1sT - 08-22-2017

@RTBoss, my post is coming from the standpoint that someone listening to a sub about saving their relationship is...spoiler alert... probably not in a great relationship. So, instead of setting the goal as saving a relationship, both parties should become empowered and save themselves which will in turn save the relationship, or perhaps drive them to the conclusion that they were trying to make something work that will cause more harm than good. I advocate running if it is best for the situation. Everyone has a different situation so it is hard to make generalities aside from promoting what is best for the individual.

So yes, in effect, a stereotypical runner is not somebody I side with, but its hard to know the situation.

RE: Relationship Saver - Zane - 08-23-2017

What if E3 has a script for managing all kind of relationships? Like friends, Family and including ur spouse.

RE: Relationship Saver - LionKing - 08-23-2017

(08-22-2017, 02:01 PM)Arsenic Wrote: @RTBoss, my post is coming from the standpoint that someone listening to a sub about saving their relationship is...spoiler alert... probably not in a great relationship.

#isItReallyThatSimple

For example, couple meets and they get along great. They move in etc and now there's a level of dependency on schedules, work, and such. Now, say one is easily triggered to being overwhelmed and getting that at work, so becomes stressed and thus more tense and distant at home. Maybe doesn't take the other into consideration regarding something specific and then the other has a sensitivity around feeling unworthy or unlovable and thus gets offended or resentful. Now let's say that neither want to complain and they don't talk it out. Now add time and normal life stress and it could be that both will mostly start looking at things from a "I have to protect myself or my rights" standpoint, which makes the other into a competitor or an enemy in some cases. So what's the result: the pairing might still be good as it was initially, but it "doesn't work". So if one sees that, they might want to run a sub or something to help let go that personal garbage and need for protection in both that makes the symptoms that created the mess. And... if this happened, then its likely that both have some issues, and then just trying again with someone new seems essentially the same as "let's roll the dice again and hope I got someone who's blocks are more compatible with my blocks".

I'm writing because personally I've now thought in my head many times that this really is not going to work because it gets dark which feels really uncomfortable, but.. well its like that because you're faced with something one or both don't want to face, or just want to deny. So the difference between being single, casually dating and relationship hopping and staying in one seems to be that you're forced to deal with these if you want to maintain intimacy. Which kinda makes every argument a choice and a (forced) challenge to either go up or down. What does a sub do: it forces one to face the issues and grow. So going for a new relationship is like switching to another sub when there's resistance. So what is or could be a "great relationship" is, imo, not obvious from the desire to use e.g. subs to improve it.

Anyway, probably a good idea to just get them on E2 or UD instead of waiting for some personalized custom build.

RE: Relationship Saver - Ars0n1sT - 08-23-2017

In any given example that one can make, both individuals are experiencing some degree of stress and their stress is contagious and will rub off on the other which perpetuates a bad situation which can very easily spiral out of control if you dont have the proper system in place. By empowering themselves and learning how to deal with and eliminate stress, the relationship will improve. So perhaps yes, in this regard, a Title like "Relationship saver" will reduce stress and enhance positivity and communication skills which can be valuable. However, filling your head with "I will do everything I can to save this relationship" is counter productive and can put you in a worse situation than when you started.

Let's build off this, if enough parties are interested. Brainstorming some program goals:
-Enhance communication in a general sense. With family, coworkers, colleagues, friends, across all relationships and social dynamics.
-Enhance positivity. Turn negative thoughts into productive, creative, positive thoughts.
--Elimination of negativity. Remove yourself from negative people and situations, while recognizing that doing so will help your relationship. (Remove negativity within.)
-Enhance trust for your partner. Recognize and play off of your partners positive traits, and if they reciprocate your loyalty, you become more loyal and trusting of them
-Forgiveness of past relationships. Removal of negative, emotional trauma and baggage leftover from previous relationships. "X's are a lesson, not a life sentence." As I mention in my vlog.
-Team player mindset. Your relationship is a team. You want to push your partner to succeed and in turn they will push you as well
-Play off each others strengths to enhance success and to help push each other to do what they want to achieve
-Enhance motivation, success, vision of what you really want to do in life, career wise and hobbies. This will keep yourself busy and you can do your own thing so you wont be up their ass.
-Motivation to: please your partner sexually, be spontaneous, creative, do things together
-Enhance your desire to develop and maintain (platonic) friendships, as to keep yourself happy and busy and avoid secluding yourself
-Enhanced confidence, self image, self respect, elf esteem (refuse to be walked on and assert yourself to your partner in a respectful way that they will comprehend and accept)

If this becomes a thing I'm happy to sit down and expand this list

RE: Relationship Saver - LionKing - 08-24-2017

Agreed on your first paragraph.

Just feel like a good all-around E3 would be better usage of development and listening hours. Because working well with others would seem to help happiness, and also many people will stuff to clear there (for E3/x to target).

RE: Relationship Saver - Shannon - 08-24-2017

(08-22-2017, 12:27 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: @ Shannon - They can use that. But it would be a lot better if you could build one that can be used by both partners simultaneously which can be played wherever and whenever they are together. If you can PM me i'll try to explain it in a more in depth perspective.

And these can't? There is only one way to save a relationship, and that's for the people involved to agree to work together to do so, no matter what. Which is inevitably dependent upon... mutual self growth and a focus on staying together and doing whatever it takes to do that. E2 and UD are pretty good candidates for that.

I don't have PM turned on because I don't have time for it, my friend. I'm already struggling each day to work enough and be productive enough. Turn on PM and suddenly I have hundreds of messages a day to deal with too. That's why my PM is turned off, and Ben handles the e-mails.